It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Aye could be that too
Could also be chechens since we have them under surveillance too particularly as they are in Syria

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Side note, meanwhile over 600 injured in Italy due to mass panic where people thought an attack was underway. That's how big a problem this is. You can carry all the banners you want but the reality is people are very afraid, the security situation in Europe is a nightmare.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Violater1

The problem is people like you and countless others with kind hearts and the best of intentions coming up again a barbaric, Middle Ages ideology that you just don't understand. Tolerance will not conquer this, we cannot love them better. You need to deal with this eventually.

Of course I understand people wanting the best for everyone, global harmony and peace. I want it too.

Unfortunately it will never happen while Muslims and ISIS, or Al'Qaeda are seen as different. They're not, they are the same and their objectives are the same - Global Muslim domination. It's not rocket science folks.

Let's see how many Muslim states come out and condemn this. Let's see how many Muslims condemn this in general.

Those who play the game, pay lip service, apparently integrate. They are your 5th column right there. If Islam is this amazing religion of peace - why does this keep happening? Circle the square of peaceful Islam with Sharia Law - I bet you can't.

This will keep happening and grow worse until attitudes change and the real problem amongst us is dealt with.

Also remember the true enemy that are utilizing the Barbarians hiding behind Islam are our own deep state Governments that let them all in after illegally smashing their countries into the stone age for profit and blood lust.
It is they that should be swinging from the nearest lamp posts first and foremost,the likes of Tony Blair for one after the lies of WMD's.

We are in a two pronged assault.
We face a full frontal from the cockroaches that are murdering and killing innocent people and bringing terror on the streets and the mass communities that support them and look down on Christians as people they should prey upon.

And we face a Machiavillian enemy that operates by incremental stealth and pretends to do things in our best interest but whose endgame is to terrorize the public so badly that they will accept anything to make the problem go away and they will ultimately end up enslaved under a totalitarian regime.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yup and same in Germany with the rock festival there. The terrorists have done their job well

Don't anyone tell me not to worry. We have reason to worry and have reason to be afraid. Many feel very let down by what has happened over immigration and Governments weak responses to the various attacks
edit on 3-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Has the British government publicly identified the 3 suspects yet?I don't see any info anywhere.

Even if have identified the terrorists probably not going to release names

Will begin running them past MI5, identify any associates and move to arrest them before can go underground or destroy
any evidence

Wasn't the United Kingdom really upset at the news media for release too much information immediately after the Manchester attack? I wonder if the media is partly to blame for these attacks today, because they impaired law enforcement's ability to apprehend these murderers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This guy is a real hero.

More eye witness testimony from Gerard - when the police intervened and what the attackers looked like #LondonBridge

Enough is enough, time for Europe to take their collective heads out of the sand and actually address the very real problem of radical Islamic terrorism.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I seem to remember it was the US media the police were pretty hacked off with for saying untrue stuff and somehow I can't remember how releasing information that wasn't meant to be released. Sorry can't find the article now...its damn late here me eyes are going

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Eyewitness account.

youtu.be...

edit on 3-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Embed

edit on 3-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Nevermind..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I note in one interview the word Muslim has been edited out and in your link its still there. The witness says Muslim guys...in the other interview it just says "guys"
Hmmmmmmm!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The BBC have been heavily editing their videos lately. I noticed it a lot after the Manchester bombing. There appears to be a lot of damage control at work.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The BBC have been heavily editing their videos lately. I noticed it a lot after the Manchester bombing. There appears to be a lot of damage control at work.

Makes you wonder what they already know.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Makes you wonder what they already know.

I heard Jeremy Vine almost say the word Psy-Op before correcting himself. Seriously! Then the BBC edited the video with a completely different reporter.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

no way! in what context?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is it those damn Buddhist running around and killing people again?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is it those damn Buddhist running around and killing people again?

Don't be racist.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

yup killing folk with love peace harmony and orange dresses

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

no way! in what context?

He was on a phone call to a witness of the explosion.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

crap..if you're right that's not good news wish I'd caught it

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
How close are GB's elections?

Who are the authoritarians?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
When virtue signalling goes horribly wrong...

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join