It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
All those Muslims who protect these #ers want dropping into a #ing volcano

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

it's not so much someone planning it as big industry realizing that liberal immigration can furnish them with an endless supply of cheap labour, and therefore native populations become disposable.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Cant wait to hear corbyn blame us white British for this # #ing A HOLE

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Another one?...jeez...

London mayor was right, people need to get used to these terrorist attacks. The UK is no longer a safe nation

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle
Thats a valid view
thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Sounds like something George Soros would plan.

Now thats a name that comes to mind. A billionaire in the early stages of moulding the world to his own design one would think.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: carewemust
THE LONDON MAYOR is speaking live now. Is he MUSLIM?

Sunni Muslim, yep.

Has the London mayor called an emergency meeting of Muslim leaders yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I've just left this answer on another thread.

It may be that teaching fear of possession by Jinn leads to more possession resulting in the type of violence London has just experienced.

Also teaching fear of possession may make some people more vulnerable to voice to head technology telling them to commit such acts.

This is the extent to which fear of possession is taught. I feel the teaching should concentrate more on blocking possession rather than fearing it.

The Hilton Bomber messed around with bad stuff and I see the results regarding possession in his family, who I love. Not a suitable time to go there now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

He has said as much in several interviews.
The older ones on you tube are a dead give away.
Today's world has his fingerprints all over it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

originally posted by: carewemust
THE LONDON MAYOR is speaking live now. Is he MUSLIM?

You mean does he believe that Mohamed split the moon in half?

Yes, that's our city Mayor.

Color me shocked! Since I've never been to London, I think of the city as it's portrayed in movies.. like James Bond, Harry Potter, etc.. 90% White.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yet another attack from Islamic extremists no doubt known to the authorities (to some extent, using the words of Amanda Rudd (crudd)) as per usual. I said after the Manchester attack that we need to get used to this because it will happen again soon and it has. We wait for the next one!

Like I have repeatedly said, action needs to be taken against those known to the authorities to be able to help prevent these attacks! Until this happens these attacks will continue and the Islamic extremists are laughing at us!

I this morning listen to the London mayor (Khan) and I am sick of hearing him just call these attackers terrorists and not what they are Islamic extremist terrorists. Why does he not say what they are? Faith sympathetic. Hope he is removed come next election. Its a joke there is a muslim London mayor.

I also heard this morning on sky news that MI5 know about 20,000 people who might be a problem of some kind, what?

All been said in my thread before........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Another one?...jeez...

London mayor was right, people need to get used to these terrorist attacks. The UK is no longer a safe nation
As with every one of his interviews he avoids calling them Islamic extremist terrorists and that in my view says it all and a disgrace that a London Mayor doesn't call it what it is!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If they would have kept the dogs out to begin with no one would be getting bit now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Where can I find a bit of sanity these days ?

I go surf the web a bit and I find this story about that ethnics african-american professor in Princeton saying using the MOAB on jihadists was an evil act...

I turn on the TV and I see journalists rehashing how bad Trump was for giving intel about jihadists operations to Putin.

The bodies of the victims are still warm and all I see is media, university professors, persons with influence saying killing jihadists is bad... Is that really the world we live in ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
They should just call them murderers....that's what they are, plain and simple.
The word terrorism instills fear in the public...a murderer changes that dynamic and psychologically clearly distinguishes them from Muslims and takes away the 'martyr' image to the other Murderous cells that are out there

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrysalis

It's bad on both sides all around.

edit on 6/4/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Perhaps this is the right time to put this up.

As Dr Day said back in his ‘Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ lecture, in 1969:

“Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. At that time it was thought terrorism would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.” [9-11 convinced Americans to relinquish control.]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Cant wait to hear corbyn blame us white British for this # #ing A HOLE

Predictable. Corbyn never blamed white British. What he said was Britains foreign policy in the middle east was part of the problem. Anyone who believes otherwise has their head in the sand.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
IslamIST Extremist Terrorists - is the appropriate term for these sickos.

Out of fairness they ought to be differentiated from Muslims or people of the Islamic faith in general.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I should imagine they will want to show solidarity. And I would also agree. However, I don't want my kids travel up to London, or Manchester, or any large venue for that matter..

EDIT: we were going to take the train into London tomorrow for a day out. No chance now. Even the wife just said no way.

Dr Day said back in his ‘Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ lecture, in 1969:

“Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. At that time it was thought terrorism would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.” [9-11 convinced Americans to relinquish control.]

Thinking just like they would like us to perhaps? See how easily these people can manipulate us and we dont even know we are being manipulated.

The world is getting more complex than ever, even though we have never had so much information at our finger tips.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join