It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Sheye

Try not to let your kindness, civility and humanity blind you to the truth. Islam is a religion of expansion, domination and destruction of everyone else. You'll get it eventually.

Not until Muslims reform Islam from within will we see a change and most have no desire to.

Muslims ARE the problem.

Muslims ARE the problem? hhhmmmm perhaps the problem is those who want to control the world?

Dr Day said back in 1969, in his ‘Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ lecture.

“Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. At that time it was thought terrorism would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.” [9-11 convinced Americans to relinquish control.]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just part and parcel of living in the big city, right guys?

edit on 4-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 0racle

THE LONDON MAYOR is speaking live now. Is he MUSLIM?

You mean does he believe that Mohamed split the moon in half?

Yes, that's our city Mayor.

Color me shocked! Since I've never been to London, I think of the city as it's portrayed in movies.. like James Bond, Harry Potter, etc.. 90% White.

London has been invaded would be the best way to describe it.
There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area, and it's up, way up since then.

It's been basically unlimited immigration and London is the destination they want to go.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: SprocketUK

The problem is - children grow up - they're fed the belief from their mother's bosom that their father's died a martyrs death.

It creates a generation bent on revenge - so we're right back where we started from.

peace

Yes.... maybe or perhaps something else is at play;

Dr Day said back in his ‘Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ lecture, in 1969:

“Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. At that time it was thought terrorism would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.”

[9-11 convinced Americans to relinquish control.]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
They should just call them murderers....that's what they are, plain and simple.
The word terrorism instills fear in the public...a murderer changes that dynamic and psychologically clearly distinguishes them from Muslims and takes away the 'martyr' image to the other Murderous cells that are out there

There is no room for common sense in this type of environment apparently.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO
a reply to: Krakatoa

This is terrorism 2.0 we're looking at here.
Them splitting up seems like New tactic.
This is going to be the begging of a long string of attack like this I'm getting the feeling.
What a better stage to do an attack like this then on London bridge.
The future is looking dim.

The Future is looking dim: I think your right but perhaps it might be for additional reasons.

As Dr Day said back in his ‘Everything Is In Place And Nobody Can Stop Us Now’ lecture, in 1969:
“Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. At that time it was thought terrorism would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place, or can be if we don’t relinquish control to the proper authorities.”

[9-11 convinced Americans to relinquish control.]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Corbyn says its because what we have done in the Middle East and i dont recall any of those kids in Manchester going to the Middle East a reply to: Soloprotocol

edit on 4-6-2017 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And i bet a lot of the kids at the concert have actually sent some form of aid there in the name if toys or pocket money but its there fault

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Maybe, just maybe, it's because of the mass influx of unvetted refugees coming into Europe over the past 2 years from countries that are currently fighting a civil war against radical extremists.

You ready for that travel ban yet?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
i dont recall any of those kids in Manchester going to the Middle East a reply to: Soloprotocol

Honestly I dont understand what you mean here.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: introvert

Don't call me names..I ain't spineless thanks
Get back to me when you've personally been affected by terrorism let's see you change yer tune then
Like I said we live in extreme times and we need extreme measures
the information that could be gleaned from these alleged suspects could be well worth the outcry from the liberal peace loving hippies
Oh and it was done throughout the time of the IRA bombings quite well too

Great response.
Once again so many people have rushed to the defence of people on the terrorist watch list and open borders policies, with nary a word about the latest victims of brutal islamic terrorism.
edit on 4/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well according to corbyn its our fault that there bombing us a reply to: macpdm

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And none of those poor kids wrote any Middle East policy

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: 0racle

THE LONDON MAYOR is speaking live now. Is he MUSLIM?

You mean does he believe that Mohamed split the moon in half?

Yes, that's our city Mayor.

Color me shocked! Since I've never been to London, I think of the city as it's portrayed in movies.. like James Bond, Harry Potter, etc.. 90% White.

London has been invaded would be the best way to describe it.
There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area, and it's up, way up since then.

It's been basically unlimited immigration and London is the destination they want to go.

You obviously have zero clue.

All these terrorists though muslim have been BRITISH citizens.

We have not had any attacks by immigrants or refugees.

We are not Germany, all the immigrants we have let in have been vetted, we where not idiots and opened our borders to the entire middle east and africa.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Antifa makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Corbyn says its because what we have done in the Middle East and i dont recall any of those kids in Manchester going to the Middle East a reply to: Soloprotocol

But you do recall the UK Bombing the # out of Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc etc. You do recall the UK arming saudis with millions of £££ of bombs to drop in the Yemen. ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

Yes, that is a given. Terrorism being the overall goal.

Using fake bombs that would ultimately lead to public knowledge of such doesn't exactly terrify anyone.

Yet the responses, regardless of the "realness" of the bombs, have been as expected.

It seems the goal of the terrorists have been achieved.

I'd say the unintended goal of liberals has been achieved. Weaken our security and flood the country with people from the same part of the world we have been at war with for years... because it makes liberals FEEEEEEEL good (oh, and they might mean more liberal votes in elections...)

edit on 4/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

But you do recall the UK Bombing the # out of Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc etc. You do recall the UK arming saudis with millions of £££ of bombs to drop in the Yemen. ?
Yes i do it was a disgrace whats your point

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Well according to corbyn its our fault that there bombing us a reply to: macpdm

But the conservative government have been in power for the last 7yrs and responsible for our foreign policy. I think Corbyn is right though because we meddled (unjustly as it turns out) in the middle east and now its being returned upon us by these sick savage bastards who are twisting their faith to suit themselves. Their aim is is to kill and maim and shock no target is beyond them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Yes i do it was a disgrace whats your point

I think i've made my point clear enough. If you can't follow what i'm saying in reply to you then that's your problem. I'm out of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join