It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
WARNING: Foul Language.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Denoli

Corbyn says its because what we have done in the Middle East and i dont recall any of those kids in Manchester going to the Middle East a reply to: Soloprotocol

But you do recall the UK Bombing the # out of Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc etc. You do recall the UK arming saudis with millions of £££ of bombs to drop in the Yemen. ?
Yes i do it was a disgrace whats your point

I think i've made my point clear enough. If you can't follow what i'm saying in reply to you then that's your problem. I'm out of this thread.
So it is those kids fault is that what your saying

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
To make a clear point you are a bit cloudy

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup good point!

But it says something else, bombs aren't as easy to make. If they aren't carrying their own, either they aren't hooked up with the main cell or there aren't that many bomb makers or the bomb making labs are just too hot or something.

That might be a good sign.

Bombs are piss easy to make.

Sure I have a biology/chemistry back ground but it really does not take much to make something thats goes boom.

I could list 3 diffrent explosives you could make using easily obtained materials you can buy in cash.

What this speaks of is Islamic extremists are uneducated and thick as #.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Corbyn says its because what we have done in the Middle East and i dont recall any of those kids in Manchester going to the Middle East a reply to: Soloprotocol

But you do recall the UK Bombing the # out of Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc etc. You do recall the UK arming saudis with millions of £££ of bombs to drop in the Yemen. ?

I think i've made my point clear enough. If you can't follow what i'm saying in reply to you then that's your problem. I'm out of this thread.

He isnt saying that but we dont really understand what your point is.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

He isnt saying that but we dont really understand what your point is.
Whats he mean than

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

No, And dont try and twist it that way either. You take Corbyn's quote that the UK's middle east policy is partly to blame for these attacks and twist it to make out he said "White British" are to blame.

As i said, If you or anyone else believes that the UK's middle east foreign policy has no part to play in why these bastards attack innocent people on the streets of England then it's you who is walking about with your head in the sand.
But lets use a terror attack on man woman and child to score political points. The difference between Corbyn and the likes of Cameron, Blair, May, who btw said she would first strike with a nuclear weapon is, Corbyn is anti war..the others i mention are Dogs of war.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The middle east policy should have been Nuke the Soil and Steal the Oil. Genghis Khan style. Western forces wimped out. There is still time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

He is absolutely correct.

...just confirmed that a 7th person has been confirmed dead.
edit on 4/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Whos fault is it than a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Like he says, he gets the label of a racist extremist, a goose stepping bigot, and he'll be the one again that gets tossed in jail. He is rightfully pissed off and if the authorities won't fix it, the real men and women of the nation will have to.

WTF is wrong with the progressives?

400 ISIS fighters on the loose in the UK, and people are making excuses that it's what happened over in the middle east, that the UK is getting what it deserves? Society has lost it's collective mind.

edit on 4-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

No, And dont try and twist it that way either. You take Corbyn's quote that the UK's middle east policy is partly to blame for these attacks and twist it to make out he said "White British" are to blame.

As i said, If you or anyone else believes that the UK's middle east foreign policy has no part to play in why these bastards attack innocent people on the streets of England then it's you who is walking about with your head in the sand.
But lets use a terror attack on man woman and child to score political points. The difference between Corbyn and the likes of Cameron, Blair, May, who btw said she would first strike with a nuclear weapon is, Corbyn is anti war..the others i mention are Dogs of war.

Absolute nonsense! Been seeing this thrown around after every attack in Europe. Ask yourself this. Where are the Coptic Christian terrorists? Where are the Kurdish attacks? Where are the other Islamic sects attacking? They aren't and they are losing just as much lives to military action?
Stop justifying cowardly attacks with utter nonsense please!
Thoughts are with families here in Britain and those innocent families in middle East who are losing relatives. This madness needs to stop but until ISIL is completely wiped out from every cowardly hole there hiding in.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Like he says, he gets the label of a racist extremist, a goose stepping bigot, and he'll be the one again that gets tossed in jail. He is rightfully pissed off and if the authorities won't fix it, the real men and women of the nation will have to.

400 ISIS fighters on the loose in the UK, and people are making excuses that it's what happened over in the middle east, that the UK is getting what it deserves? Society has lost it's collective mind.

Have they lost their minds or do they just see the picture a little more clearer than yourself ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The middle east policy should have been Nuke the Soil and Steal the Oil. Genghis Khan style. Western forces wimped out. There is still time.

Do what General "Black Jack" Pershing did early in the 20th Centaury when confronted by Muslim Moro terrorists in the
Philippines

Captured Moro "Juramentado" (Oath taker - equivalent to modern Jihadi) were stood up against wall then splashed
with pig blood, the firing squad would dip bullets in pig blood before executing them

By defiling them like this prevented from entering Paradise promised to all Jihadi

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: D8Tee

Have they lost their minds or do they just see the picture a little more clearer than yourself ?

You are a supporter of Radical Islam and ISIS, do not respond to my posts ever again.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Who votes for this retard?

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Whos fault is it than a reply to: Soloprotocol

It's a failure on so many levels. Mostly Political, but who votes the war mongers in and who turns a blind eye when the UK Bombs and kills for Oil..??

My hands are clean on this one.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Your an A HOLEa reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Progressives heads going to explode when Trumps travel ban is upheld and he turns around and makes it permanent.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Always outraged by this kind of news.
Deepest condolences from Russia.

London is a tremendous city. It was love at first sight. So sad politicians ruined it and made a terrorist hub out of it.

new topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join