It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Are you mad at me now? I'm sorry you're not as full of sh1t as me. You're wonderful.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ah baby, not mad at you! Over what?? Maybe "confused" is a better word.

Anyhoo...

The term 'black holes' is widely known, but not everyone knows exactly what they are. When stars come to the end of their lives, they can collapse in on themselves under their own weight, becoming denser and denser. Some may collapse into a point with essentially no volume and infinite density, with a gravitational field that not even light can escape from: this is a black hole.

Material that gets close to a rotating black hole but does not fall into it will aggregate into a circular structure known as an accretion disk. Powerful forces acting on accretion disks raise their temperature so they emit X-rays, which can act as carriers of quantum information.

The photons that make up the X-rays have two properties: polarisation and orbital angular momentum. Each of these can encode a qubit (quantum bit) of information, the standard information unit in quantum computing.

phys.org, Nov. 14, 2017 - Black holes, curved spacetime and quantum computing.

I swear that phys.org is punking me! I will wait to see if they start talking of a "quantum Schumann frequency" that each galaxy swims in... then I will be pretty confident in saying, "told you so!"

They even got part of the story wrong. All things in universe rotate. From the smallest to the most super massive black hole and galaxies. When a star collapses, the angular moment causes the rotation to speed up. This heats the star's fuel to the point of ignition blasting debris off while compressing the sphere even smaller. That energy is converted into even more angular momentum. The article says, "If the star is spinning so will the black hole"! Erm, no. In fact, I dare anybody to find a non-rotating black hole! I think it would evaporate. These things rotate at relativistic speeds (near the speed of light).

A black hole is the ultimate quantum piece of information. Not "can it encode orbital angular momentum and polarization" it does! Otherwise equivalency does not hold and information is lost in universe; if that happens, you open a whole can of whop a$$ on physics including the Big Bang Theory (hehe, BBT!).

Maybe that is how aliens communicate. Jiggle the polarized bits around their black hole which is read on their quantum entangled ship halfway across the galaxy!

I'm babbling!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You didn't see my answer to you from yesterday? Page before....

Also didn't I read that before somewhere? Was that from you?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Totally missed it! Really lame on my part.

(from previous page) A: Aliens in the future found the human's computer tech and eventually figured out how to view/interact (a bit) with their history. We are the aliens living in the future experiencing a human simulation of their history (which is our past). All we really know about them are stories and myth. Now we are seeing they were even more screwed up than we were!

(re: Today's post) Like I said, I was "making it up" on the fly after a little contemplation only to see an article on phys.org about a scientific paper that suggests black holes can contain quantum information. I said that... a couple weeks ago, or something. Like I said, I feel that pys.org is Punking me! Which means the Café got another hit!

Now we need some light-brain interface that is web-like that allows us to interact with computers (or games), for now. But then the device will be upgraded to carbon nanotubes. Like that awful New Jack City (or the lame 90s movie, The Matrix, hehehe, it was 1999!), where they kind of used Will Gibson's idea of connecting to the net via some interface. Oh, your lovely Mr. Musk will have nothing to do it! This will come from somewhere else and blow everything else out of the water.

Like I said, kind of ditzy lately!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

An extended version of the Atlantis myth basically?

Now you know why I apologised. I hurt my pawn and it's making me a bit bitchy.

Your ditzy is observable in others as well, or maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a trend with an increase in spelling errors and not understanding what other people write.
Then all the "collusion was just a cover" and the Farage thing, did you read that? Or are you sticking to the science thread and ignoring the political stuff?
There are so many weird coincidences it can't be chance, like we're getting phased (?)/ tuned (?) lately. See how stupid I am? I can't say what I mean, which is phasing....

edit on 14-11-2017 by Peeple because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Extended? Nah, just my own musing on what happened to me, how it all fits together, and why certain things keep being "put off" until some later date.

I'm ignoring political stuff. It does not help my new "hypertension" (they moved the official goal posts, so now, nearly half of all Americans now need medication and seek medical advice to get this scourge under control!). So I cut down on salt and politics. I may, even try exercise!

We are being herded. But where??

-A sheeple trying to figure out the mind of the shepherd

eta: Now where did I leave my jumping jacks?!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

But for most salt is the main source for iodine, or are you eating lots of fish? Your brain needs that, might explain the ditzy feeling?

What makes figuring out the minds of the shepherds even harder is that we don't know who they are, or even in which direction they stand...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Seaweed.

Sushi. Nori. And that makes me, Ah miso hungry!! LOL!

I eat fermented soy sauce (Japanese, Yamasa). And Thai fish sauce. All the time. No iodine depravity here. Plus have a vial on hand for nuclear fallout (always prepared! Except ran out of black beans...
just ran out). I do not eat iodized salt. I’m not Jewish but it is Kosher all the way for me!

I do drink fluorinated water which is probably clogging up my glands!! No more aspartame (sp?), just stevia. And as much organics as I can take! I’ve been a good boy in that respect!

Not losing weight but not gaining it either. I just need some cardio to sweat the beer off!! And the iodized salt tastes like crap in food!

I also make beer. One of the sterilization products is iodine (like the stuff they pour over you in surgery), if you are deficient, you absorb what you need.

Salt sucks unless you pulled something out of the deep fryer! And do not use iodized salt! Kosher rules the kitchen for a reason!

Beer...........

ETA: watched that Soto’s Farage vid... Wow! Calling people out on the floor! Yes!!! See how many guys turned red?? All guilty MFers!! Nice! XOXO
edit on 15-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Peeps did me a good

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Diiiiid somebody say sushi and beer?😃

I am a sushi fanatic.

Nothing like bluefin.

I love anything tuna....even albacore.

However my favorite is yellowtail collar. I go fishing for yellowtail when they roll through the channel islands. Wrap it in foil n throw it on the bbq. 😀

edit on 15-11-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Good boy, indeed. I honestly don't know any other than iodine salt, poor me, huh? But food and I have and always had a complicated relationship.

Look we summoned BASSPLYR "sushi and beer" did the trick
(Hi-oh BASSY)

Since I didn't before today was my Star Wars 7 virginity taken, right in time for 8 aaaaaaaand wtf? Worst cliffhanger ever, thank gawd I didn't watch before, only one month instead of a year? two? that's torture. did someone sue lucasfilm for torture? they'd got a winning case.

not that it matters for me it's a week. the light called it needs me with the other masters. aaaaand
*cryptic music cue

out

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I've been eating albacore in sandwiches for the past couple months! I've taken to bringing in a Big Box Store can and mixing with jalapeno flavored (or Thai) pouch from little store-market. Lasts for a couple or three days. Add like lettuce or cheese. Ah, comfort food!

I've had to cut down on sushi as I was eating like 4 or 5 days a week! My pocket book couldn't take it. I backed off.

Fresh would be best! Hanging out on a boat watching things come out of the ocean... hehehe!

Poor Peeps! You've never had Himalayan Pink salt? Truffle salt? Smoked salt?? You have to had some of that along the way. Kosher salt is right next to the Girl With Yellow Raincoat salt. It is in a box. Try it!

You are way ahead of me! I made it half-way through the first one (why my buddy started it around midnight I will never know. I am in bed by 10 pm most nights.), The Force Awakens. I have, but have not seen, Rouge One either.

It is all I can do to keep up with SW Rebels (cartoon). I even owe BASS a view of the other cartoon that he mentioned that I haven't watched

RL always happens on Wed. and I have two weeks of stuff to do. Almost done. Took some time off for red curry.

I hope to be back in a bit and hit up a couple threads. Most likely be around tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Now you can say poor peeps. Hospital with like 10 stitches and a bed for a while. If stupidity was deadly I'd be gone. Autsch.
But on the plus side I'll probably got a ton of time to write threads and on my next book. Just craving for some pity here.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ah baby! What happened?

I would never use the word "stupid" around you, Peeps! That would be... pouring salt on your wound!

*groan*

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've been seeing this (and Chuck Manson) in the news. I've never heard of him.

Lil Peeps (no relation).

The death of Lil Peep: how the US prescription drug epidemic is changing hip-hop.

Gone is the juice and gin now they are praising Xanax (Lil P claims to have done 6 of them and then he died) and a whole host of stuff. The shiz is sold back as "counter culture" to the Utes of America. Where it should be held up as "counter culture", as in, standing in line at the counter to be another pill popping loser.

Boy TEOT, you are getting preachy! lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I saw this the other day...

Elon Musk Was Heartbroken Over Amber Heard in the Middle of the Tesla Model 3 Launch Event.

... and thought of you! Now you have a chance... with Amber!

I saw another one, "it hurt real bad" which made me laugh! Duh, it is called heart broken for a reason.

Just trying to make you smile! Humor is the best medicine, don't cha know? (Yup, that is how we talk over here between Canadia and Russia!)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the laugh. Amber is really pretty, I don't think she'd be into a train wreck like me.
But it's nice to see filthy rich successful people get their heart broken too.

No salt please. I have cuts and bruises because... I seriously can't say or you'll suggest me for the Darwin arward. I was trying to open things and needed tools to cut and ignored all safety warnings and now I have two room mates and a bunch of doctors who look like they'd be interested in giving me an IQ test just to see if I'd try to eat it.
How do you call male nurses? Why are they always hot? This one has long black hair tattoos these ear hole enhancer thingy and I know it's his job but he was tugging me in my bed smiling all the time.... might be the pills talking but he clearly wants me.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Is it intellectual property theft when I make the universe 25 centre of my story? Do I have to ask the author if I want to use that, do you know how the rules are on this?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It was published by the National Institute of Health so I think it is free to use. Look at the Disney movie, The Secrets of NIHM. Prince has a song called The Beautiful Ones on Purple Rain. Yeah, think it is free for inspiration!

How is hospital? Green jello still taste the same?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Now I just need to find a way to get my laptop over here.

Hospital food is different. Fresh rolls for breakfast with Strawberry jam, for lunch I had potatoe cupcakes with veggies and cheese sauce and just recently obatzda with Salat and tomato. Gawd in France, respectively bavaria but it's both napoleon country so who's splitting hair?

My battery is giving up and I have to get it locked in to recharge, but please dearest smartest wonderfullest TEOT share whatever you got. Reading hints and alike are now maybe more appreciated than ever.
Currently I read Antje Windgassen "Alexandra David-Néel" it's okay, interesting with a Lama but only 200 pages that won't even get me through the night.

Everything alright with you?
Much

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Miss Nadine (right??),

Never a Darwin Award for you! Maybe a “Welcome to Being Human” or something. H3ll, cut my hand open trying to catch some beer tumbling out of my fridge. A grand later, and some stitches, I was bleeding with the best of them! Cool scar too!

Have you seen this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly reading but good stuff nonetheless. I’m not sure what to recommend to you to read! I like Ishiguro and his magical realism. I like Moore for his humor (Lust Lizard of Meloncholy Grove (sp?)). And want to read the Ancient Aliens book just because.

Hope that they release you soon!

-David

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join