It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not even a little love for thinking of you when wandering around the interweb like a drunken sailor?? Hehehe.

It's OK. I'll keep bringing in dead birds for you like a good house cat does!

The lights in the sky. I watched the one in the south arc left, stop, then go straight for a bit. Stop. Arc right, slow down, then head south. A tenant came out with a garbage bag in her hands we exchanged words and when I look up, it was gone. The orange one was heading north.

Up here all stars and planets look like white dots of light except maybe Venus on occasion. So seeing something of color in the sky is noticeable.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

OCW, at least, is a totally self-guided thing. There are no time limits, grades, or requirements beyond ones that might be self-imposed. Additionally, as far as I know, you are not able to contact the professors for general help, but.. *shrug*

Essentially, its just like YouTube, but with a bit more extrapolation in an educational context.

The format revolves around the full course of lectures. That is leveraged by providing info like applicable text books, lecture notes, guided labs, and various materials. They even just have articles and transcribed lectures, depending on the course. Some even post their tests with the answers, but that's all personal preference. So, if you don't want any grades, and only want to feel a bit smarter, its all up to you.

I hope and suspect it is the future of education and learning in general
Its all catered towards whatever the individual wants to get out of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Kind of like what Reverbs did with the MIT class he took. He attended enough to understand a couple concepts better. Which was enough for him.

Man, I really need to get my home computer back up an running! I think the cmos battery is dead but haven't even investigated. All I know is date/time are wonked. Sometimes I can boot up, other times not.

I now have a couple projects that need computer usage.

Not only education is going remote but work is to. WebEx is pretty cool when you can hand over control to somebody else in another state so they can do their demo. We had a demo/walk through and must have handed off to 5 or 6 people. Our desktop manager, one day, decided we would now use Citrix, and away went our desktops. If I wanted to work from home, all I need is the internet and a browser. Mac, Windows, Linux, iPad, heck, even an iphone at this point, as long as there is a browser and a plug-in.

Actually, that now sounds kind of sad! When I think about. Never out of touch with work.

eta: I had point but lost it knowing work has its hands on me wherever I may roam!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Get that sucker fixed!

If you need or want any help, let me know. I have a ton of spare PC parts, probably enough to put together a couple computers (though some parts are a little old).

Beware with the OCW stuff though, since its all up to the user, you can binge watch entire courses. I've lost a couple days here and there from it..

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Sorry you set the standards so high not me. This is your average now. Such a good boy.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 19-10-2017 by Peeple because: The link is just me getting here thinking of that picture finding and screenshoting it, getting here all pumped up what I want to say to you, baby and bamm, look at the link.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Peeple because: Spacebar

Haha in 2018 big conference, big science steps forward, government supported and says:

"It is true there is a very element of gut bacteria, well in your digestional area, where the poop comes from, which divdes us humans distinctively in three."
"Come here let me sniff your ass" is common courtesy in no time. But more sophisticated.

edit on 19-10-2017 by Peeple because: Joke

And all of the above is funny, because it's true. I think I used that as a link in a thread? Or wanted to? It came out poop.
So sorry.
But at the same time a wonderful glimpse of Utopia where social status, gender, skin colour etc. don't matters one bit. We define our race between the human race (wink) by poop.
The secret message to you was "meet you at the spacebar, minister of inspiration".
I have a feeling without physical interaction we will remain on that level, maybe Sir Baby?
edit on 19-10-2017 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That dog is super PO'd!! Samuel L. Jackson could learn a thing or two from him! The captions can also read, "I don't remember asking you goddam thing"!!

Remember our little talk about black holes and quantum entanglement?

ZME Science - Quantum technology of spinning black holes.

The paper the guy wrote states that orbital angular momentum and polarization can be encoded into particles like scientists are trying to do artificially in quantum computers. Black holes could be quantum information generators!

Again, I said it was bigger than that. Information swallowed into a black hole is sent back out in x-rays, cosmic rays, etc. Throw in some encoded quantum particles... well, neo would go crazy saying it is all a simulation but I think it may just be the galactic channel we are all tuned into. Like the Schumann resonance is the EM frequency we feel comfortable in here on earth. Walk into a Faraday cage (blocks that frequency) and people freak out. Go to another galaxy you might need some time adjusting to the bath water!

Natural access could be through hallucinogens that disrupt that quantum black hole bath water. That is why you are all trippy and floaty is because you are no longer bound! Intuition, ESP, prophecy, etc., could be, like a bird using magnetic fields, due to your ability to "feel" and "read" the bath water!

ETA: ATS, General Conspiracies, 2012 - Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

That is my speculation for the day!

I do like Dr. Bork's 3 gut types! (Again, 3?!). Combine that with quantum black hole Schumannessue frequency... now you're talking holistically. Which is how all Barracuda Princesses should address their subjects!

Spacebar? Can I bring my Schumann frequency generator?
edit on 19-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: role playing at the spacebar. I'll wear shiny clothes. You can leave your hat on. How's that sound, baby?

edit on 19-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add url to thread

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Oh holistic, synonym for my favourite platitude: all things considered. And in total well done, see what you did, for future posts the bar will be a bit higher. But for this one

Just for you.

Funny I just yesterday noted on my notes in my notebook (3 for entertainment) no simulation.
What I'm thinking is more like "Ballermann tourism" for these others.They have to enter a simulator pod to enter our dimension, but they can't program the whole thing.
Just manipulate perception and mass(as in meatbag, the matter) with a circulation of electricity, plasma, light, sound, any wave will do.
edit on 20-10-2017 by Peeple because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you're interested, I failed and I believe I signed something that I can't leave before the doctors say so.
Let's see what happens. If I would go for brutal honesty I wouldn't even know where to start.
"I want to prove the invisible, the unknown."
"Mmm-kay."

But I have sort of a book idea it's close to my place where the rats live, I can go there daily for hours, doing handicrafts, or music, sport. Getting fed. There are worse circumstances to write.
I even have three characters already and the yellow man, but he's dead.

Rambling without any meaning to you sorry. Hope you're well?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ah baby, don't mind the babble at all! Makes more beautiful music than arguing politics.

I am a bit busy at work. Something happened and the normal, bright, got it together people I work with at the other office got a slight case of the stoopids. I mean, when an email, company-wide, say, "All computing and reporting services will be unavailable" and a manager writes no less than 4 emails to other managers asking if system xyz will up, then calls you (TEOT), and what you do is slowly read the e-mail the whole company just got, then they say, "OK. I guess I will let them know that system xyz will be down too." *facepalm* And one person would be bad enough. It is no less than 4 people that I interact with. I wonder if they all got the flu shot last week? Screwing with their gut biome causing them to be a bit slow on the up take. Makes as much sense as anything else!

And I could not have come to that strange and weird conclusion without you Peeps pointing out Dr. Bork to me!

Today is payday. I have to run a few errands, pay some bills, eat some lunch (w/beer, like a civilized person!), and find a place to park me arse for the baseball game, so I am leaving early. Means you have about 45 minutes to talk before I wander off on my 2D travels around the city!

Babble on, baby! Babble on!

edit on 20-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: ellided a verb

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It's more like a pen friendship. I have to walk 15 minutes to get internet access. Sorry I am too late for the party.
And no pui after party happened? Or did I miss it, another thread?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Ah, seems that you are online from home all the time! I didn’t know you had to travel.

That makes our interactions even more special!!

I hope you’re doing well. Whenever you get this.

I’ve been away from here for a couple. Just some alone time. And chores.
So nothing new on my end. No big think either. Just, eat, wash dishes, take out the garbage, walk through the snow to drink beer, walk back home... real boring stuff.

I was going to stay away until back at work but can see you need a little pen pal love!!

Did you like my ‘Babylon’ pun? Made me think of two guys in the desert self abusing themselves trying to make something more than a homonculous! LOL! Majick in its true perspective!

Ah baby, we need to make that coffee shop happen just so you can have easy internet access!! Money would be a nice extra!

Guten tag!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
More "coincidence" happening.

The paradox has loomed since 1974, when the British physicist Stephen Hawking determined that black holes evaporate — slowly giving off heat in the form of particles now known as “Hawking radiation.” Hawking calculated that this heat is completely random; it contains no information about the black hole’s contents. As the black hole blinks out of existence, so does the universe’s record of everything that went inside. This violates a principle called “unitarity,” the backbone of quantum theory, which holds that as particles interact, information about them is never lost, only scrambled, so that if you reversed the arrow of time in the universe’s quantum evolution, you’d see things unscramble into an exact re-creation of the past.

Quanta Magazine, Oct. 23, 2017 - Newfound Wormhole Allows Information to Escape Black Holes.

I was wondering out loud earlier about information and black holes. Now, there is a whole article out on the same topic! And they do a decent job explaining of the ER = EPR (the slight of hand trick where relativity is equated to quantum entanglement in a special dimension space [so it is theoretical and not saying this is how reality works] that allows them to mess around with quantum gravity).

The researchers wonder if two BHs share a worm hole that does not collapse in then Hawking radiation on one end quantum teleports information to the other. Who really cares! They are asking questions about information and entanglement. All the players are present, Einstein, Susskind, Sagan, Thorne, Madelcena, and 23!

She really does love me!

Let's do a MetaCafé experiment?? Why don't we think up a topic. Something really out there! We will discuss how it might work or be explained, really kick the topic around, suss it out. Then we wait and see how long before the exact same topic is written up and discussed! Then we know we are tickling the Hawking radiation causing ripples in the metaverse to be detected! Kind of like gravity waves and neutron stars!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Random stuff I have come across today...

MysteriousUniverse.org - Parasitic Puppet Masters, Mind Manipulating Microbes, and Zombie Viruses. A nice write up of how viruses and gut microbe control us.

Also, there - Cover-up Possible as UFO Landing is Investigated in Brazil. It should be a thread here on ATS but I've only found video sources. And dailymail which is not good enough. There are some interesting items like people "feeling sick" and the power going out. The media did not mention anything for 8 days and police made it illegal to go into the area just to see the indent of said ship!

Over at rense.com there is this tale of a Close-up Sighting Of A Black Triangle UFO, The sighting happened in 1993. The witness took an alternate route home which went by Boeing. A BBT passed directly over head. Later, his ex-wife mentioned in passing that there is an underground facility that is all hush-hush at Boeing. He mentions the study of "anti-gravity". What he doesn't know is that Boeing had been rumored to have a "Black diamond" manufacturing plant that worked out graphene and CNTs. Could it be that BBTs are made at the Everett, WA?

We may never know until one floats out of a hangar and the internet melts, this site twice!

edit on 23-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: correction

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Now I'm fully connected again, home and mobile. I could have been the entire time I was just stupid.

Isn't your experiment what's happening? And wouldn't we kill the mojo if we try to force It?

Everret how funny isn't that the many worlds guy?

As you can see I'm contributing not much just stop by and make a confused face...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I suppose that is what the MetaCafé is doing. I was just thinking that we can make something truly crazy make the news! You know, "Bat Boy Lives!" or "I married a sasquatch" type of thing. I think the mojo will outlive us all! So one little experiment wouldn't take away from it--probably a bad idea 'cause it would end like the genie where you get what you want but with a serious side effect.

Everett, Washington, was the place Nirvana really got their start. There is some college there and they became the house band at some place before moving north to Seattle. It is also Boeing's plant location (where they build all the planes). You go tour them making a jumbo jet (it is an assembly line so it is more like several jets). And just maybe, they are building something even cooler than jets.

Glad you got your internets all untangled! Welcome back!!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
With the release of the JFK files the CT vibes have been increased.

ATS (and look! 23 flags!): The JFK Assassination, An Overview.

Exopermaculture.com (2013) - JFK Assassination: A blood sacrifice that even now, reverberates through our bones.

The last one mentions the ritual, "killing of the king". I would like to note that C.S Lewis (mind) and Adolus Huxley (soul), also died on Nov. 22, 1963. That makes JFK the "body" (actually the "heart of the nation"). Look, another 3: mind-body-soul.

And because it is Friday, we need some music or music reference!

ATS: Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!.

Because there are a bunch of synchronicities in that thread. Like executive order 11110 that JFK signed leads back to "22" with "11+11" which I tend to see as a symbol of peace when presented as "11:11".

Merry Weekend MetaCafeterians!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

With this pictogram you should be able to answer all questions now and for the foreseeable future.

If it doesn't work, you're using it wrong.

Little weekend joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Should read “pheromone”!!

Always was a cunning linguist!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Because cundalini and such remember? I admit the green man and the fairy would have been a nice explanatory addition.

I have a feeling more woo from me is coming today, stay inspirational....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Funny story, true story, I share my "cycles" with a guy whose third suicide failed, he took almost a hundred antidepressant pills with two bottles vodka. On purpose he went far outside east of Munich. He was found on the opposite side in Feldmoching northwest with swollen tongue and out of his mind for three days.
There really is a battle with death going on, if you think about it in a melancholic way.
Imagine it's not just metaphorical that the thing above us in the food chain decides who lives and dies, when....
The aliens ...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join