It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Either I had too much to drink on Saturday or was trying to drown out some bad memory.

I woke up Sunday and my elbow felt like I had hyperextended it somehow. The small of my back hurt too. While I was shaking the feeling back into my arm my nose started hurting. I blew my nose and there was nothing. But it did not feel right. I put my pinky in and felt around. I pulled out a fingernail sized of dried blood!!

Thing is, after the baseball game on Saturday, I went home and did not leave until after the F1 race on Sunday (I hate Halloween at bars). I can blame it all on drink but having two strange things like a hurt arm and bloody nose is not typical. In a northern climate it can get dry and that would explain a bloody nose but it has warmed up and started raining so it is moist out.

Anyway, Sunday came around and I spent the whole day sipping beer and watching baseball. I got back home and went straight to bed. Weirdness! I'm not saying it was aliens...

|||

^^^^new Giorgio Tsoukalos emoji!!

Stay weird Peeps!! Happy hunting!

ETA: Strange. I have bruises around my knuckles on left hand (first ones too?? Both pinky and ring finger) and a torn thumb nail too. I keep my nails pretty clean and cut (guitar playing and all) so to have a scoop out on my thumb is odd. My right arm is the one where I have issues dong twisting motions. Wth happened to me?
edit on 30-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: strange injuries

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Poor thing. Loved how you're still thinking it's funny.

|||

^^^^new Giorgio Tsoukalos emoji!!

Stay weird Peeps!! Happy hunting!

And then this.
You know how I would want to live in my personal utopia? We, who ever contributes cool things like you always do and I hope me sometimes, not with that frequency you do, of course, ....I'm such a buttlicker... I go vomit now...

What I wanted to say is we would all be first hand contacted, the embassadors have to go through us to talk to them, while "they" *winkwinkwink show what they can do, what's happening here, with the weird # and stuff?
Disclose your identity through a variety of actions to show us if you approach us friendly and can help, if you're just observing and here and there taking probes, or if you're hostile?
Starting now...

edit on 31-10-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It would take years to get the truth out. It has been so many years in the making (all the secrecy) that the story is all twisted around. I bet there are people out there speaking Truth but nobody will believe them even when they tell it.

It would need to be somebody young leading the charge. With a good sense of correctness. Bless you for thinking it would be me! I think I would do better behind the scenes. Plus I'm getting lazy in my old age. I would probably spend most of my time looking for a tool to automate the process instead actually doing anything! I know how IT projects work and they almost all do that. "Are comfy, Mr Reticulan? Good. Now start by looking into this camera and state your name..." *walks off to have another coffee*

I really think if they just showed up. Everybody would be shocked. Then they would shrug and go back to their lives.

What is really going to be a shocker is when human tech is outted. People are going to go nanners screaming, "Roswell! Roswell!" and not believing that human scientists figured out how to make "anti-gravity" and "invisibility cloaks".

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That's the job description of Jesus the 2nd coming TM no ordinary human could do that.
Unless all expanses get paid, for you and the gang of 12TM.
It would theoretically make many "consumers decisions" a lot easier.
Besides if Jesus was an ordinary guy he farted and stuff, maybe we should get over that?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And it's still so awesome if you think about it using light to be invisible. Light as memory for quantum computing. The light ages.
Sorry it's a disease constantly looking for headlines.
But light ages sounds nice.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What about Age of Illumination? Or is it too much like illuminati?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Welcome to the café! I think it works if you do it ironically.
But the question is would people notice and or care if you do call it Age of Illumination ironically, to make a point, ... the majority, the masses, they, call you immediately idiot, just for using that word.
Thanks DeLonge.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
HI Cafeterians!

Last week I woke up with a bloody nose or at least the left-overs of one.

This morning was fresh cup of WTF?!!

I wake up at my normal time. I start my normal routing. My mouth feels really dry for some reason. I am in the bathroom and spit in the sink. My spit is phlegmy and red. ?? I look up into the mirror and smile. What is inside my mouth looks like a vampire had just fed! I have deep red, sticky saliva on my teeth and all over my mouth! I had mouth full of fresh blood.

I rinse my mouth with water 3 times. I go in for a look. No bleeding gums (the amount is more like a surgical cut than gingivitis). My tongue is whole (no bite, but it would be more like my tip was severed). The tops of my teeth (all my teeth actually!) are still there. I brush. The first spit is all white like normal toothpaste (some pink, but hey, I had a mouth full of blood a minute ago!). I rinse and still clean. I get a real good spit going (like from the back of my throat) and spit in the toilet, and lo and behold, blood.

I blow my nose. Nope, all clear.

I hop in the shower. Spit a couple times in toilet and it is starting to clear. By the time I'm done, no signs of anything.

What the h3ll was that all about??!!

Sorry Peeple, no tongue stud or a grill full of diamond teeth. No braces either. No cut lip. No bitten inside of my cheek.

Just bizarre!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Clearly, you are a werewolf.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Oh, and yesterday, I made the quantum comm thread. My computer/browser locked up. I came in and had to reboot. Start from a fresh booted machine.

I come here to login and post my bloody mouth saga and I was still logged in! Different browser session, different IP address (DHCP, and I had flushed it before reboot because my browser would not work), force quit the previous session too! 14 hours later!

I have had browser crashes that forced me to log back in!

a reply to: Serdgiam

Ah-ooooh, werewolves of Anchorage!

edit on 2-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: a little music to start my day...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You may want to look into a full moon plan, or FMP.

Anywho, with all the jive about gravitational waves, I recently had quite an epiphany. Can you think of a process that would intentionally create such waves in a controlled, consistent process?

Theoretically, there are plenty, but they tend towards the "Oh Sh!t" end of the scale outside of human replication (see: colliding neutron stars).

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't have any torn clothes! Besides, in an act of paranoia, I barricaded my door last night (robbery). But that would not be a bad way to go (silver bullet to the brain).

A gravity laser?! That would be a resonator that builds up small, tiny, GWs and phase aligns them like a laser does to light. Probably take a boat load of energy. Probably take a while to "charge", too.

Going to send out Morse code messages to Them?

The only things I can think of are YUGE like black holes. And since we don't have timelord level technology out of reach.

I suppose you always dribble a neutron star too!

ETA: Apparently LIGO not only detects gravitational waves but can also make them! They quantum mechanics' equivalency principle; since the lasers are couple to space-time they can "push it" (push it real good!) a tiny bit. There you go! Couple to the fabric of space-time, then shake it like a Polaroid!

Link
edit on 2-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I actually learned something today!

edit on 2-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add link

edit on 2-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix url

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, we don't know much about the lycanthropy mechanism. Maybe the process just displaces clothes into some sort of pocket universe. That sounds about right. I'm pretty sure we're on to something here TEOT.

That's fascinating about LIGO, thanks for the link. Have some pondering to do.. pursuing this avenue might spread me even more thinly than I already am! Might be better to leave it for whenever I happen to reveal my work. Its such a damn cool topic that I struggle to do that though.

Ah well, most of my time is currently spent on designing a manufacturing and assembly process for my technology suite. Let me tell ya, that's a tricky one.

I was hoping for full lights-out, but the assembly portion is expensive. Even if I make it all myself, I'm looking at six figures. Might just rope in friends and family

I've got the manufacturing side down though, using a combo of FDM, SLA, and automated CNC. Would love to throw in DMC printers, but that'll have to be down the line.

Pretty exciting, but still tons of work.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I throw links here to remind me to go spend some more time on whatever squirrel has my attention! Things are like that. Get busy doing one thing while ignoring something else... "life is what happens to you when you are making other plans"!!

Ah, John Lennon, no truer words were spoken!

Glad your project is working out though! You never really learn something until you do it yourself. (Take that John!)

It has been foggy here the past two days. It is kind of hard to bark at the moon. Hey, that album cover of Ozzy, speak of the devil, it looked kind of like that! No fangs! I hope I am not a werewolf... I so want to meet Jessica Biel!! LOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Ahem sounds like body fluid malfunction? My expert opinion on that is I don't have one.
Poor thing spitting blood, Baby! I suffer with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And besides I'm just jealous. Nothing happens here, nothing woo.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Ah baby. No need to be jelly.

I only want to look smart in front of you!

Been reading some older threads and you are “to the chase” on some of them.

Not complaining just glad you don’t respond that way to me on random threads!

Kisses and hope alls well in Munich!!

Happy daylight savings time!!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Oh, it was a full moon!! LOL.

And near Halloween!

lol

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

"Daylight saving time" what stupid thing, yet it stays conserved. That's political, slow. To confuse everyone s'more.

I often say, people who I argued with the last thread or topic, can know a lot more in a different field and teach me some. ATS is the opinion medium, a bit, not? Once weird stuff. Now a little more fakenews orange guy.
It's okay, I take the fact ATS and 4chan and reddit roam freely is a good sign.
Sometimes I love to argue.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And here, at the Cafeteria we are the leading edge of strange!

You got a hit!

ArsTechnica - Gut bacteria may or break your chances of cancer treatment working.

When administering cancer treatment that boot your T-cell levels, you have to have the help of your gut biome or it my not work, so says a study.

Nice call Peeps!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join