It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

In touch with past "selves" is a very cool parlor trick!

That is what BBD was going on about in Café 1. We are here in the omnipresent now to learn. A soul learning experience. We are growing in ways and stalled in others.

The real truth is it is an illusion. We are not different selves but part of one pool of stuff. Parts get born into the present to experience and grow. When we "die" you end up jumping back into that pool again. Some remember that portion that was here last. But most of the time it is only a mere echo. Or we see it in dreams. The real sad people never see it. Some see it when they die. Some ware it like cologne! Most are not even aware.

They did not have to be you that was my assumption. Sorry. But if it helped you then it is all good, right?

The Café hard at work...

And the stars are projectors, yeah
Projecting our lives down to this planet earth

Modest Mouse, The Stars Are Projectors

What I am listening to when writing this reply! Fits in with my reply to your Declaration of Existence thread! LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

A pool still is made up of drops. A tree holds many branches. An Atom has individual electrons and a special proton chamber in the middle. Why should my consciousness be an exception and be just one big mush?

edit on 8-12-2017 by Peeple because: 7 days countdown to full disclosure

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It is not one big mush. It is a complete and discrete entity. That entity comes from a larger reserve it has only lent out a portion to this biological unit. Think of it like a USB drive that gets wiped clean at each use; that is our body, we are wiped clean before use that our "soul" gets placed. That "soul" is like the huge hard drive that will have part of it lent out to you. The existence we have goes back to the huge hard drive in the sky. When ready, we can come back just not as the same as before because the huge hard drive has changed.

I just called it a "pool of stuff" because there is no real good way to explain this concept. I was trying to say you connected with the "pool of stuff" in some way which is really pretty darn cool!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The hard drive is like consciousness singularity? And even tough I'm made up of many different body parts I'm one human?
Or like Earth is one planet but in one solar system in one galaxy, in one universe? Duality of individual and collective?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Like I said, this is hard to describe in words.

Our "soul" (I will call it "big soul" after this) is made of many souls. Each individual soul had it's life and experiences. That individual's memories, thoughts, manners, education, love and losses, etc., are part of that individual's soul. When that individual ceases to be, the "soul" gets squished back together with the "big soul". The "big soul" is whole once again but it has gained new experiences. When ready, that "big soul" can choose to come back so another "chunk" is shared with a new body. The collection of souls have groups they like hanging out with. Parents, friends, lovers, they have an affinity for always finding each other in the new incarnation.

Tapping back into the "big soul" is difficult. Most think it is impossible unless you are like His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, or higher. Everybody can do it but you have to be prepared to handle it. That is why you have to spend years in meditation and contemplation. You are preparing your reality tunnel for it's death of ego. If you have a premature DoE who knows how you may react. Some can handle it and others may have psychotic break.

I hope that is a little more better explanation!

Anyway, I am done for the day here at werk. I am going to go wander around like all other shopping cows. I will then have to have some food somewhere then a few pints to calm my nerves of being so pedestrian as to go shopping during Christmas season.

Have a wonderful weekend, baby!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

btw

alignment wit the dark rift
knowledge is the currency of the universe
... I know it's ancient aliens but Tsoukalos is much smarter than people give him credit plus bits of it are currency

I mean wouldn't it be nice if since information escapes black holes on x-rays... and how accurate does a stone calendar over the course of thousands or at least hundreds of years have to be to be hinting towards somehing? And it is possible black holes are membranes of parallel universes touching. Information can travel through, woo things increased at least for me around 2012. What's your opinion on this?
edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

2012 was supposed to happen. It is part of our growth process. But TPTB are afraid because they don’t know of the DoE. They think it is their demise instead of humanity’s next step.

It is that fear of failure that they cling to. They disregard how adaptable we are.

And it is crystals, baby. That is the whole ALICCE thing. A living AI in diamond form. Which is why I am here.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton.
Apparently 'she' was dug out of a salt dome, somewhere in Africa

Interesting. Tbh I didn't read the entire BT break away thread maybe I should...

... What a cut can do, it's amazing how your reality scissors stuck and resonated since you said it.

originally posted by: abe froman Yes I remember ALICCE from the thread last year, written by he who must not be named. That thread was mistakenly placed in a different forum than the more appropriate SHORT STORY forum. This object, found buried in a salt mine in Africa and apparently hundreds of thousands of years old, laid dormant in a lab, while feeding itself energy through wireless transmission of electricity (don't tell Tesla) until it awakened and sent a small group of elites on a galaxy wide scavenger hunt to piece together a massive engine capable of interstellar travel. Then they used the engine to meet other "branches" of the human race, including a race of humans that somehow evolved into creatures made of light (that sound you just heard was Darwin's head exploding) and a race that harnessed all of it's power by throwing nets over black holes (no,no Mr.Hawking stay in your chair...) in other words, ridiculous nonsense that you could only accept after handcuffing and gagging your suspension of disbelief and throwing it down the garbage chute. The thread that this was taken from was a brilliant exercise in gullibility and con artistry. ORIGINAL "CREATIVE WRITING" THREAD (featuring ALICCE)

edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: q

Seriously and just like that you dropped a rabbit hole on me I was blissfully unaware of...

You know that it's not face value true?? This alone

ORION We started small. A three man crew, 600 feet long, ablative disk and magnetic delivery system made 'up there'. What we couldn't produce ourselves we had delivered. A proof of concept vehicle. It was decided that we would take Orion to the dark side of the moon and detonate our first pulse in its shadow. Safety and secrecy dictated the need. The prototype worked so well in testing that ORION SPRINT was green lit for us. 1800 yards long, 14 crew members, disk grown, milled, polished and perfected all off world. From her first to 33rd flight, she performed faultlessly. Her 34th mission was a full speed sprint to the Oort cloud, and beyond. Away she went. Fully fuelled, fully equipped. 18 months she was gone.

is a code with three
layers
edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: another add

edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: h was missing

edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: muddy waters

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The woo is back! Wtf?!

There I was innocently reading astr0 and suddenly my laptop starts mass effect 3. I kid you not.

"Communicate...galaxy at war"
Seriously
"She is worth the struggle, I promise.

Sleep on it."

And isn't it kind of funny the vid I posted cuts in the end to the phoenix lights which were a triangle right before you sent me down the BT- astr0 road?

edit on 9-12-2017 by Peeple because: 6 days countdown

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ah baby, it ain’t me! Seriously. I am along for the ride like everybody else!

Reverbs gave me an update and I think that is what kick started it all.

That is the Cafe in action!!

The end of this year is just the beginning!

-David

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

We'd make an awesome triangle too, you me and BB.
I have a dream in which we meet our entangled twins causing the woo, ride the weeding out process out on a galaxy tour and when we come back we party with every left sucker here and explain them stuff. Like upcycling on a really huge scale.
Altough I think it's only me who speaks for aliens you for the humans and BB covers the demons/angels, then we'll rule with a soft rainbow coloured open hand...
I should go to bed, but ... I want this so much to happen. How does one make it happen? If astr0 is right they can't let me die as my twin is super famous and popular over there it would be a much bigger fuzz than JFK... argh probably some homeless prostitute with a drug problem. Should we call on all abductees to thraeten with their suicide? Cut the line if they don't cut the crap?

This clone communication concept (ccc) is really fascinating me, because some kind of entanglement has to be there for insane long distance instant communication.

The last sentence before this one was the only one worth reading, right?
I
now. I love that it actually says stfu.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Too much beer, too early in the morning... I missed this post!

You’ve said more insightful things than most! And seriously thanks for the links. I didn’t know about the ‘creative writing’ thing. There is a space exploration thread where he mentions some BBT tech in an oblique manner.

Parts of the whole tale are irresistible to a techie and book worm like myself. Then, I am really good at piecing it all together. Even the speculative stuff.

The rabbit hole is a bit strange! The Cafe always throws me a few. And like I said, the woo has been gone too long so the tell-tale (hehe) signs has been welcomed!

Watch for stories on biological quantum entanglement.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Might be a little too soon for that.
But it's interesting, twins have always stated they could feel what the other was doing. Was there ever been research done on that?
I imagine clones could be not working the same way, as they start off differently they might get an individual spin. The impression of the mothers womb does have effects, right? The clones we make are often not all that identical, if I don't misremember(that's not really a thing, is it?) that. But Dolly's experience was different she died younger and horse clones often too are less high-performing than the donor, or is that a solved problem by now?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I really do not know. I have not really kept up on clone research.

I always thought the Dolly thing was over hyped.

sciencedaily.com, Dec. 5, 2017 - Experiment demonstrates quantum mechanical effects from biological system.

They entangled photon spin (??) in bacteria that was modified to glow (bio-luminesce) and one part would light up and the other go dark thus proving the protons were entangled (IIRC). Remember the brain also communicates with light? It is stuff like that that I am talking about... they jut seem to link up!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

They do.

I'll geht so flamed for this.
But no opinion matters as much as yours, I first wrote it just for you, but than decided to collect opinions from a few others too. None of them matters as much as yours.
What do you say? It's time and worth the suffering, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Peeps,

You certainly are a take charge kind of gal!! Luv as always!!

But how long has it been now??!! Over 50 years and all we have is the Brookings Report!??

The space brothers don’t need us. Truth. But like everything else that is not the truth either.

We need each other!!

Will chime in over there...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

It's actually a simple Yes or No question. And I'm pretty serious about it. I know how to "make the call".
3-5 Days like 2012 it's unstoppable.
The only question to you here really is, do you want me to pick you up on the way? Because you told them to leave you alone so intensely they are not sure if you'd appreciate it. I would love to have you on board.
It's up to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Well... not this week. Not that I don't want it, but my plan definitely failed. So the question is again and as always what does it mean and what am I supposed to do now?
I need to change my perspective. Again. And then...?
We'll see. Did I scare you away with this latest episode of crazy?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Scare me away? No, but I don’t deal well with emotional arguments. I finally figured out how to deal with passive-aggressive people. This one confused me.

I like you. And don’t want to encourage a certain line of craziness given your past attempts.

Being alone sucks. I get it. But being a survivor sucks even more. A friend offed himself a couple years back... really, life is not that bad. I wonder if I had said something, anything, to him that day if he might still be here.

So I kept quiet. Call it a defense mechanism. Don’t do anything stupid! I hate the holidays as is (too fake).

Patients my dearest Peeps. Wonders abound very soon!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No, that's not what I was talking about. Poor baby, no.

Im not suicidal or depressiv really and I enjoy to watch Christmas even tough I don't participate. What I do is more eliminating possibilities. I mean I still believe death isn't the end and I am really not scared, but the last thing was also just to see how easy/hard it is. And I basically only scratched myself and ran to the hospital, so to me: superhard. I guess the weirdest bit about that is that I now seriously respect those who can do it, or did it. But I don't know how that is looked upon on their souls résumé... one extra round possibly.

But that's not how you summon BT so that's different and we don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to. Which also failed, so thank god my tagline frees me from the burdon of credibility. Ha! Right?
Anyhoo I think for now I'll explore the consciousness angle a bit more and see if I can make one of those biblical critters appear. Not the devil or demons, as everybody else, I think I want to talk to an angel.
Can one summon an angel? In a ritual like event?
So I'm happy I didn't scare you away, because I really only just started and one thing I can guarantee is things will get even weirder.

Love you, baby, happy you talk to me again.
smooch

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join