It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

In fact I am done with this thread, since it has turned into a tit for tat, and who can out do insults the best.
Strange you state this as fact when i see that you are still participating.

What does the word 'fact' mean to you?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Also, ever going to answer what remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77 for burial?

I am no just going on individual accounts. We are talking about accounts backed by the remains of flight 77's passengers and crew. What else would have caused the damage at the pentagon. There was jet wreckage, personal effects, published photos of jet wreckage, radar data, and flight recorder data. Coroner reports and death certificates. Cited works from people believing in WTC CD stating how pentagon jet deniers are hurting the truth movement.

But keep rolling with people believe a jet hit the pentagon because its the official story and were told to if you need a straw man to prop up your beliefs.

Has nothing to do with absurd truth movement talking points and theories. Yes, sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Wrong again. Numerous civilian's and individuals attest to a commercial jet hitting the pentagon and the physical evidence. The truth movement talking points being debunked and discredited over and over again by individuals.

The OS has been debunked for over 15 years, because of the lack of evidence.

Ever going to show the Pentagon video of a plane crashing into it?

You have nothing but hearsay information and nothing else.

Have some comon courtesy when addressing me, I do not like your tone.

(post by D8Tee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: pteridine

What is your bottom line? Did a B757 hit the Pentagon? If not, what did?

I do not know what happened at the Pentagon. I do not have proof of anything.

However, the fact is, the OS of the Pentagon crash lacks simple evidence to support it.

There are many visions of the Pentagon stories, however most of them also lack any credibal evidence to support them.

What my research proves is, a great cover up, and a story given to the American people by our properganda mainstream media that has now been proven to be controlled by the CIA.

If you don't know what happened and can't explain the airliner parts or dead passengers in their seats found inside the Pentagon, how do you know the OS is wrong? It seems that you started with a conclusion and manage to deny any evidence that is not consistent with your predetermined conclusion.

(post by Thenail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Why? Did you forget this was posted?

By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 | Editor's Picks, Essays, Science, US | 198 |

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

I dare for you to try to say the source is part of the official establishment!

What is you obsession with video. Your obsession with the false logic in your belief imaginary footage discredits all the eyewitnesses accounts, physical evidence, and data? Supposed video has nothing to do with actual existing video and physical evidence?
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last paragraph

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And all your theories and talking points are nothing but hearsay too.

Remember, you said you were not at the pentagon and didn't know what happened.

At Zacarias Moussaoui's trial, victims and witnesses clearly stated flight 77 hit the pentagon. Is that a wrong statement?
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed structure

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Corrected trial

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

More false logic on your behalf. I asked you to discredit the eyewitness accounts, not believe. Two very different ideas.

Are you saying the 100 plus eyewitness are lying? Are you bringing allegations of lying with no credible proof. They have a right to know about your slanderous allegations. Unless you can create a logical and credible argument on how their accounts are wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Do you really want to keep using truth movement hearsay against peer reviewed NIST reports, testimony from the 9/11 commission, and testimony from Moussaoui's trial?
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added Moussaoui's

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Any number of things could have caused the damage at the pentagon.

Your claim of family members is specious. I happen to know close friends of "family member" from 93, and the one thing that is certain is that for all these years, those "family members" have been extremely tight-lipped, which is to say mostly SILENT on the topic. They won't talk about it, even for a person attempting to write a book about it.

Why the silence?

It is a contrived story that has been destroyed in so many ways, that's why.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh my gosh! Family members tight lipped about a tragic death of a family member? Say it's not so, that somebody that really lost a family member keep their experience within the family. What a surprise they wouldn't want to share with a person that thinks there was no jet. So this is really about you? Wonder why most rational people don't like the attitudes of conspiracists?

You know how you can usually tell the difference from a real combat veteran from a fraud full of made up combat stories? The vet that actually survived combat is usually tight lipped about their experience.

So what would have caused the damage at the pentagon, and pushed everything in one direction of travel? How did the passengers and crew of flight 77 end up dead at the pentagon.

Ever going to provide those quotes from those that worked shanksville there was no crashed jet?
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

In my "opinion" David Chandler’s wants your eyes to lie to you. I have watch the video myself many times, and the fact is, there is no air plane in the video in question.

David Chandler gives "his opinions" or excuses to why he wants you to believe there is an airplane in the video.

If my eyes do not see it, then it is not there, it is that simple.

What is your obsession with the OS? What is your obsession with the official establishment? I see you ignored credibal eyewitness accounts that went on the historical written record that tells a different story, that doesnt stand up to the OS.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

predetermined conclusion

Because one doesnt support the OS narratives doesnt make one "predetermined conclusion", however you are entitled to your "assumptions."

The new fabrications that bodies were found in passenger seats in the Pentagon crash is a proven lie.

Airplane parts? The fact is, no investigation was ever done to prove the alleged parts belong to said plane.

The OS was told by whom? By the very same people who did not want any inquiries into any of the 911 events.

The very same people caught lying and obstructing the 911 commission investigation.

Yet, you want people to believe the OS of 911, when it is so full of holes and to many simple unanswered questions.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Just cited a source by a person with a pHD, and the work is based on more than one person, there is a plane in the clips. If you don't see the plane, it's because your are blinded by your biased view.

Can you list persons that you believe are credible witnesses that have given more than a "hearsay" account.

You cannot state a credible theory to supersede the large jet strike at the pentagon.

You cannot produce your own witnesses that have nothing more to offer than hearsay. Yet, you want to discredit the legal lab work that identified the human remains of flight 77. You ignore the legal issuing of death certificates. The testimony of people given at trail and to the 9/11 commission stating flight 77 hit the pentagon.

You have falsely stated the NIST reports were totally void of peer review in other posts.

You have ignored by fulfilling freedom of information lawsuit settlements and cited works, there is no more footage of flight 77 to release.

You cannot provide any credible argument why the 100 plus eyewitnesses that attest to a jet hitting the pentagon should be discredited.

Your false arguments that individuals believe a large jet hit the pentagon are entirely based on the official account.

Your false arguments only people totally brainwashed into the official narrative believe a jet hit the pentagon. I believe there is lots more to 9/11, but people like you who totally ignore a jet hit the pentagon are a hindrance. Thanks for being a road block to the truth of 9/11.

You never stated what human remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77 and buried at funerals.

What does your misconception of video have to do with overwhelming evidence a large jet hit the pentagon.

You totally ignore the false theories pushed for personal notoriety. Thermite, no jets, lasers and holograms, missiles and holograms, self destructing buildings built with c4 covered rebar, nukes, dustification.... The truth movement is the source of most falsehoods.

You totally buy into the falsehoods of truth movement talking points.

You totally ignore what you call "evidence" is nothing more than innuendo.

You repeatedly try to use items that have been debunked and /or accredited to the chaos of 9/11.

Your willfulness to present false/straw man arguments are sad and telling of how biased you are.

I think you are afraid to admit the defense of truth movement talking points was chasing false idols. Proving the conspiracy mill is more about producing a consumer product than truth.

And you accuse people being government agents.

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Thhhhhhhhhhhh

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Still fixing this and that

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

predetermined conclusion

The new fabrications that bodies were found in passenger seats in the Pentagon crash is a proven lie.

Airplane parts? The fact is, no investigation was ever done to prove the alleged parts belong to said plane.

1. There are photos that were taken immediately after the event and posted online. Who proved it was a lie and if it was where are the people on the passenger list?

2. Yes, the parts belong to the 757 that hit the Pentagon.

You have said you don't know what happened which means that you have no theory to support your fantasy. Yes, you did come to a predetermined conclusion and yes, you reject any evidence that doesn't support your fantasy.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

1. There are photos that were taken immediately after the event and posted online. Who proved it was a lie and if it was where are the people on the passenger list?

Proved on ATS many times and you know that.

The fact is, Photo of men in photograph were all wearing orange jumpsuits and were not found sitting in any passenger seats and you know that.

You have said you don't know what happened which means that you have no theory to support your fantasy.

If I have no "theory," how can I have a fantasy?

Yes, you did come to a predetermined conclusion and yes, you reject any evidence that doesn't support your fantasy.

Wrong.

However, I can say the same about you. I question many things. But for someone to support the OS, one must "not question anything".

edit on 26-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

But for someone to support the OS, one must "not question anything".
Thats just so untrue.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This thread Topic is not about me.

You are now making false allegation of things, I have never said.

And you accuse people being government agents.

This comment is also a great big fat lie.

Had I "ever" made such a comment in any 911 thread, I would be permanently Banned! You have now proven yourself as being dishonest, and i do not want anything to do with you anymore.

edit on 26-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Proved on ATS many times and you know that.

The fact is, Photo of men in photograph were all wearing orange jumpsuits and were not found sitting in any passenger seats and you know that.

You have said you don't know what happened which means that you have no theory to support your fantasy.

If I have no "theory," how can I have a fantasy?

Yes, you did come to a predetermined conclusion and yes, you reject any evidence that doesn't support your fantasy.

Wrong.

However, I can say the same about you. I question many things. But for someone to support the OS, one must "not question anything".

Never proved at all. No one was wearing orange jump suits. Try questioning those who promote falsehoods and idiotic theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join