It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

My first and only excerpt in it, did you miss its text, and its mentioning of an inbound primary target tracking eastbound. At 9:20.?
However, the "no tag" call came at 09:24. That's 14 minutes flight time left.
Why don't you want to accept that from my typed out audio recordings, you hear in that AAL, NEADS and Boston and Washington controllers their official recorded AAL77 audio excerpts in that AAL77 video, made by cjnewson88.?

I saw your except and I don't know who cjnewson88 is but they have incorrect information. I got home tonight and listened again to the tapes, DCA TRACON and IAD TRACON tapes.

The Two tapes from the IAD TRACON included the Final Controller who called the DCA area and reported the fast moving target 10 west of White House at 09:34 or 1334Z. I believe this to be Danielle OBrien, the controller who observed the target first.

The next tape was the IAD TRACON Supervisor calling on a direct line to DCA TRACON and informing the DCA TRACON they were "tracking a fast moving target heading toward the White House and the White House has been advised". This occurred at 09:34:38 or 1334:38Z when the AAL77 was just about to start the turn south to complete the 360 degree turn, 10 miles from DCA.

The report by the cjnewson88 is not accurate. The audio tapes show that this 9:20 or 9:24 time is incorrect unless you want to accept that the controllers and the supervisor on duty, observed the target, called the White House and just sat back until this flight got 10 miles into the adjacent airspace DCA TRACON, before the supervisor and the controller decided to call them in a manner that was very urgent.

Where does this cjnewson88 source this reenactment information. The statement of 09:20 or 09:24 has no supporting evidence like the tape recordings.

I'll read more of your post and respond to the questions over the weekend when I have time.

edit on 4/21/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/21/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

wings positions in their flexed-up positions of about 3 meter higher than during normal cruise speed at 825 KMH
How did you arrive at this number?

Simple guesswork?

You never did respond to the questions regarding wing flex presented to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: LaBTop

wings positions in their flexed-up positions of about 3 meter higher than during normal cruise speed at 825 KMH
How did you arrive at this number?

Simple guesswork?

You never did respond to the questions regarding wing flex presented to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Never mind the position of flex is never static. The state of flex is constantly changing.

Turbulent, Wingflex" Condor | Boeing 757 | Landing @ Gran Canaria Airport (GCLP)
youtu.be...

You can see from the video the tips of the wings are constantly moving. You also can see the tips of the wings jump up or down a a few feet due to the pitching and rolling of the passenger jet while in flight.

With Labtop making no effort to use a common reference hight between the light pole and the pentagon to compensate for any discrepancies in ground elevation, and the amount a jet pitches and rolls means the light pole calculations are uselessness.

What a surprise.

Also note: its helpful to outline the context of the video in terms of your argument. The point is made without people watching hours of video. It's like some people are trying to trick other people to watch hours of biased propaganda video. Maybe they get paid by the link?

new topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join