It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Never proved at all. No one was wearing orange jump suits. Try questioning those who promote falsehoods and idiotic theories.

Wrong.

The bodies where never proven to be passanger either, and no seats, luggage, clothing, no personal belongings and much more.

Bodies strapped to seats on AA77, Pentagon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

orange jumpsuit?

One thing I noticed years ago reviewing the images of the charred bodies from the Pentagon. They are all wearing orange jail jump-suits. Why?

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
Criminal No. 01-455-A

Prosecution Trial Exhibits

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Criminal No. 01-455-A

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Never proved at all. No one was wearing orange jump suits. Try questioning those who promote falsehoods and idiotic theories.

Wrong.

The bodies where never proven to be passanger either, and no seats, luggage, clothing, no personal belongings and much more.

Bodies strapped to seats on AA77, Pentagon?

orange jumpsuit?

One thing I noticed years ago reviewing the images of the charred bodies from the Pentagon. They are all wearing orange jail jump-suits. Why?

Criminal No. 01-455-A

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Criminal No. 01-455-A

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

If the bodies were not those of passengers, where are the passengers? The photos you provided do not show orange jump suits.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If the bodies were not those of passengers, where are the passengers? The photos you provided do not show orange jump suits.

I guess these men are wearing suits and ties, is that what you see?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Take a good look at the lapel of the body labelled 83? Note that there is a rank badge of a gold coloured Oak Leaf. That would denote Navy Lt Cmdr or Army/Air Force/Marine Major.

Here's a list of pentagon casualties.

Link

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's not a big fat lie. I have been accused of being many things in many a thread, and some were terms you cannot say at ATS. Yes, those items were taken care of by the moderator. But I must state I have not found where you made claims of me being a government agent. I do apologize.

I did find these items of interest by using the ATS search and "(Post by informer1958 removed "

So you are not without sin. But it isn't a sin against me.

As a note, not sure of the accuracy of the ATS search. I thought I had a few posts removed too, but could not find them....

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed 1958

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Rrrrr

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Are you saying the burial of flight 77's passenger and crew were a fabrication?

Still no answer on what caused the damage at the pentagon.

No answer on being called out on the false argument only people who believe in ever bit of the official narrative are the only ones who believe a large jet hit the pentagon. So Scientists for 9/11 Truth have not shown a large jet hit the pentagon. Scientists for 9/11 Truth have not argued against the other theories involving the Pentagon on 9/11?

No answer to the freedom of information law suits and other cited works show all the flight 77 video has been released?

No answer on your misconception of video has nothing to do with the 100 plus eyewitnesses accounts backed by evidence and data?

No answer on most items you issue as supporting arguments are hearsay with no evidence?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The no-planes, no-bodies hype just exposes the ignorance some theorists have of what we really do know. Pounds of human remains from EVERY 9/11 site, and DNA analysis that proves these people were there. This kind of investigation is reality, and conducted by some of the most dedicated people in medical science.

While not revealing the how and why, the where and when is impossible to dispute, if you want to consider real science.
The most massive DNA analysis ever attempted.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Looked and research the orange jump suit thing. Didn't find anything. Most conspiracies pushing the no plane theory also push the no human remains at the pentagon narrative.

Can you cite something other than opinionated threads?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just got curious about the truth movement, freedom of information act requests, and legal action.

It is a generalization......but....

I found very little evidence the truth movement has taken any legal action to actually take the fight to the government. Taken hardly no action to force open documents and files. Taken hardly no action to expose those "white washed" NIST reports.

For Example. With all those government "lies", you would think it would be low hanging fruit for a group of lawyers backed by AE 9/11 Truth. I guess the truth movement leaders are too busy on conspiracy circuits and book signing tours to take legal action.

The conspiracy movement is all about show and no action. Just give the consumer what they want. Adults playing hero through gossip.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Wrong.

T. Carter, an American Airlines Flight Attendant was scheduled to fly that day. T. Carter identified the birthday present bracelet that she gave to Flight Attendant Renee May. The bracelet was still on the remains of her burned body.

Sadly the video of T. Carter is no longer available on the web recounting the story about her friend, Renee May. It was still available back in 2011.

Eyewitness accounts of bodies being recovered in airliner seats from the Pentagon. Posted by ATS contributors over the years.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Eyewitness accounts of bodies being recovered in airliner seats from the Pentagon. Posted by ATS contributors over the years.

Nothing here, no evidence as I am one of the poster on that site, None of you people where able to prove anything. I was Cashlink.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I did find these items of interest by using the ATS search and "(Post by informer1958 removed "

You do not know what was written in those remove post. I can assure you I was not calling anyone a government shill as you are accusing me of doing!

If that was the case, I would have been Banned for doing so. You are the one in this thread creating out right lies against me personally for not going along with the OS, or your beliefs. What you are doing is against ATS TC.

People like me who are asking questions and seeking 911 Truth, do not have to tell lies. People like me, do not have to belittle our opponent. People like me do not have to type insults, to prove I am always right.

I will remind you again, this thread is not about me, or my beliefs, or what you think of me personally, or the dead Truth movement.

The Personal attacks.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

You do not know what was written in those remove post. I can assure you I was not calling anyone a government shill as you are accusing me of doing!

If that was the case, I would have been Banned for doing so. You are the one in this thread creating out right lies against me personally for not going along with the OS, or your beliefs. What you are doing is against ATS TC.

People like me who are asking questions and seeking 911 Truth, do not have to tell lies. People like me, do not have to belittle our opponent. People like me do not have to type insults, to prove I am always right.

I will remind you again, this thread is not about me, or my beliefs, or what you think of me personally, or the dead Truth movement.

The Personal attacks.

So I ask again
Do you think the evidence in the replay is credible?
If not, why is it not credible?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Here is a link to classic Informer1958

A post full of quotes out of context and irrational attacks on the credibility of material that opposes your view point with you stating no credible argument.

You have misrepresented what I have posted at least twice, and have never produced the quotes I requested for verification. Nor have you offered an apology. You are shady in that you use only parts of quotes out of context.

I admitted that I falsely attributed something to you and apologized.

Are you ready to state some of those facts that you think proves there was no jet strike at the pentagon.
edit on 27-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed link

edit on 27-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Are you hear to belittle people because they see the rational argument in that a jet hit the pentagon?

Or you actually going to state facts for debate.

If you are not here to state facts and debate, then what is your point.
edit on 27-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Made a fux

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Quote were I ever used the term shill?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You really need to work on your debate style.

People engage in an open debate with you.

Your faith in conspiracies and biased views hurt your reasoning and logic. You will always go to "it's all hearsay", or "the government cannot be trusted" when science, physical evidence, eyewitnesses, and logic contradict you. (Never mind the government is composed of individuals in the civil services, law services, rescue services, investigator services, enforcement services, and military. All charged to keep each other in check. Individuals at the community, township, city, county, regional, and federal levels. You just generalize and never specify who and what level in government.)

When you are backed into an intellectual corner during a debate, you go into belittle mode. You make accusations of yellow journalism against people making rational arguments against conspiracy theories. You belittle people for rationally believing a large jet hit the pentagon. You belittle people by stating/implying they were told to believe a jet hit the pentagon, implying individuals never reached their conclusions by personal and open minded research, and don't understand science.

The when people give tit for tat, point out you have abandoned the scientific method, you rely on hearsay, point out the pseudoscience of conspiracy theories, point out the weaknesses and inconsistencies of the conspiracy theories, the weakness inharent to conspiracists desperately grasping at any smoking gun after 15 years, and point out the items taken out of context by conspiracists, you then you whine about being personally attacked.

edit on 28-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 28-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

edit on 28-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Rrrr forgot a bracket

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not the orange jump suit crap again. That was shown to be the khakis worn by Naval Officers. Hell in the one picture you can see the oak leaf on the collar.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
Not the orange jump suit crap again. That was shown to be the khakis worn by Naval Officers. Hell in the one picture you can see the oak leaf on the collar.
I pointed out the oak leafs but of course it was ignored by the member who brought up the jump suits...

Tends to ignore a lot of things that don't fit his narrative that one does...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The no-planes, no-bodies hype just exposes the ignorance some theorists have of what we really do know. Pounds of human remains from EVERY 9/11 site, and DNA analysis that proves these people were there. This kind of investigation is reality, and conducted by some of the most dedicated people in medical science.

While not revealing the how and why, the where and when is impossible to dispute, if you want to consider real science.
The most massive DNA analysis ever attempted.

As with so many issues, one must consider the source when analyzing statements and searching for the truth.

Sadly, and no insult intended for anybody who works there, but the US DoD has a very strong reputation for fudging the truth and telling outright lies. Pat Tillman's mother Mary found out first hand. Anybody paying attention since, say U.S. v. Reynolds back in 1953. If you're into SCOTUS cases, that is 345US1, from March 9, 1953. Scandalous, but consistent with their mendacious MO.

So, please pardon my extreme skepticism regarding DNA samples from that group.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join