It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News After Pedophilia Comments

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ben Shapiro!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

To me he was a deep agent. But I have my own reasons why this is so.

I wont defend him, but on the other hand he did say something I found very interesting, he was abused by a catholic priest. I find this a bit revealing, and i believe he spoke the truth here which is why he got the massive backlash.

In a sense, he got destroyed, because he spoke too much. And if you wanna test this theory out, keep poking the Catholics. I am sure they will react again. And if they react, it is because they have skeletons in their closet.
edit on nd2017000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:42:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 11:42:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Haha, I'll take it!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Did you miss the part where he admits he said it but it was a "joke"
So you are in a pickle it seems.
The King Troll has lost his troll army, except a couple of Pepe cloaked fan boys, but I pay them no mind.

A large percentage of abusers were abused themselves, that doesn't absolve them for their pedophelia. The same goes to Milo if he was abused, I am sorry, but not if he thinks it's ok to have sex with boys as an adult. Nor do I find it funny, if "it was a joke" as his desperate attempt at defending his his comments. (after his 'they are witchunting me' cry baby comments of course)

If the King of Trolls, got trolled, by the media, the libs, who cares, he is getting what he deserves.

Again, Gross.
edit on 22-2-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I don't see a Joke. I see an attempt to silence him from speaking too much. Once again, he said he was abused by a catholic priest. Noone jokes about a trauma like that. He said that for a reason. The MSM attacked him for a reason.

"Shut him up he speaks too much."

How many Pizzagaters were defending this guy? Oh the hypocrisy.

Because it's pointing to the HEART of Pizzagate. The Vatican

Clue: Milo mentions a catholic priest abused him,
MSM Reacts: Assasinates his Character
In the same way they reacted with pizzagate.
edit on nd2017000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:52:25 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 11:52:25 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The troll got trolled..boohoo, spread sh#t around to antagonise and eventually you will get some on you.
I'm sure he will be fine, and will have learned something.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It really doesn't matter how you see it, He said that his comments were taken out of context and that he was being humorous.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: dashen

So you are in a pickle it seems.
The King Troll has lost his troll army, except a couple of Pepe cloaked fan boys, but I pay them no mind.

A large percentage of abusers were abused themselves, that doesn't absolve them for their pedophelia. The same goes to Milo if he was abused, I am sorry, but not if he thinks it's ok to have sex with boys as an adult.

Again, Gross.

Good God woman what are you doing still awake??

Im enjoying everyone scrambling to justify this or that though... Milo was and has always been toxic, but his toxicity flows out of his mouth and not in action IMO. Milo was put up as the novo/novus- conservative of the 21st century... and everyone knows you cant shut a queen up. The more shocking the better. I asked in email last night to an oooold friend of mine. College roomie who is a very masculine gay man. Those are his words.. Milo is a queen and they love shock. He packaged outrageousness in a conservative tie and Khakis.. and not a ball gown and wig. SpiritualZombie is correct... he is in much need of the attention and love of his fans for being hated. I KNOW you know the type. I also KNOW you know he isnt a rampaging pedo apologist.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Oh I am not defending him. I am just saying that he pointed fingers at certain people for a reason. I mentioned I see him as a deep agent for the Illuminati, but at the same time he gave clues.

That is why I ask people to look at this situation extra-extra carefully. There is much much more than meets the eye. I promise you.
edit on nd2017000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:56:33 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 11:56:33 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

No, i think she bought the msm bait.
I mean. Yea, hes gross, but no pedo.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hes gross.
Hes foul.
Hes a rabblerouser.
But in the same damn podcast he agreed with age of consent laws
and disagreed with German consent law of FOURTEEN YEARS OLD (14).
IF he is found to be a pedo, firing squad for him, but it looks like a concerted effort to ruin him, and QUICKLY

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm so sorry for calling you sick, Konduit.

Paedophilia topics bring out the worst in me!

Please accept my most humble apologies.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

They define it themselves, and they have been open about it, it's not just a "Buzz Word"

as far as this "alt-left" I think a lot of people use Liberal as a catch-all pejorative (For the record I'm no friend of Liberals or Neo-Liberals either)

In regards to Milo, he was the Diet Coke of the Alt-Right riding the Coattails of the Alt-Right and Neo-cons.

It's important to remember that after we shut him down at Berkeley there were some* Liberals defending his "Freeze Peach" and would have continued to let him "Troll" until (Ironically enough) a Neo-con "Released" already public videos. the Liberals just jumped in and claimed "Victory"

This was not a "Liberal hit job" or the "Deep State" this was the Neo-cons acting first to distance themselves from Milo to keep their Zealot base

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are very ill-informed if you d not even know that the tiny "alt right" hates the neocons.

No owner you are proud of the ignoran, violent mob "shutting down" free speech at Berkeley.

And of course the neocons wanted Hillary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are very ill-informed if you d not even know that the tiny "alt right" hates the neocons.

No wonder you are proud of the ignorant, violent mob "shutting down" free speech at Berkeley.

And of course the neocons wanted Hillary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

And the Neo-Cons hate the Alt-Right likewise, I never once said they liked each other or they had the same ideology

We didn't shut down Free Speech, you are ignorant if you don't understand the difference between Free Speech and a Platform

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I will say this regards such. Prepubescent children are not interested in sex, at least the grand vast majority are not. So obviously they will not engage in sexual acts with each other, and if they try to do so it will often be sexual abuse by minors to minors, as the other party will not want such.

Teenagers, though, they exhibit sexual desire for each other, and a substantial number are engaged in sexual acts with each other. Regards consent, Teenage couples are obviously not raping each other, when a boyfriend and girlfriend decide to get intimate, that would be nonsense.

That said, irregardless of whether they can want and engage in sex without it being abuse, as happens in teenage relations, it would be mind bonkers to say that ALL teenage intimate acts between teenage couples are ACTUAL abuse, and all are non consensual. If that were the case there would be rampant abuse being committed by teens to each other, which is again nonsense. We all know their relations, normal teenage couple relations with each other are in most cases consensual and not abuse in any way.

That said, it is OBVIOUS that an adult with far more experience and maturity can easily abuse a less mature less experienced individual, things like grooming can take place, abuse due to power can take place. It is like teachers or bosses, they're not only more mature and experienced but they're usually in a position of financial power over any minor they might engage with. So OBVIOUSLY ADULT with MINOR relations should be prohibited as a precaution to impede abuses. Just like seat belt laws, drunk driving laws, etc. The law can exist to prevent abuse.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Lol, sounds a bit like wishful thinking. You know someone has lost the argument when all they can fall back on is labels like racist and pedophile, which, in case you didn't notice, isn't working anymore.

The funny part is that this faux outrage and blatant character assassinations that these news outlets are doing to popular icons like Milo and Pewdiepie is just red-pilling the younger generation on the reality of fake news.

These people have become the new counter-culture and the left can't stand it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Basically.

Both R's and D's are despicable but they do crack me up.

You know what amazes me, though? How people are putting partisan-allegiance over child molestation.

Reality check - molestation is wrong. Doesn't matter who you are, what color you are, what wizard in the sky you believe in, it's all wrong.

Oh my god, this!

I have to shake my head everytime ATSers get caught up in the left/right Punch and Judy Show.

I wouldn't expect the general public to know any better, but ATSers?

It's sad really.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This disturbing, confused, ladyboy is one sick bast*rd.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join