It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News After Pedophilia Comments

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

every leftist on the planet defends islams stance on child marraige and child sex

I don't and I don't know anyone who does.

What is true is that our culture and laws are pretty ridiculous when it comes to teen sex calling it rape, but that's a whole other issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

every leftist on the planet defends islams stance on child marraige and child sex

What is true is that our culture and laws are pretty ridiculous when it comes to teen sex calling it rape, but that's a whole other issue.

If you don't defend islams stance on child sex them by very definition that means YOU are anti Islamic, islamophobic and possibly a bigot. Right?

After all, the Quran condones it in dozens of verses. And ALL Muslims follow the Quran.

I agree with you on the teen sex/rape part. I know when I was a young teen, my partner was also a young teen. But a fifty year old sleeping with a seven year old (acceptable in ALL Muslim countries apart from Indonesia) is just disgusting.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I DON'T think Milo is a bad person, however. I think he needs some help. He's NOT a pedo either, as he has done no criminal wrong doing.

Well, pedos are not necessarily criminals either, iirc, they're just mentally ill. Pedophilia refers to exclusive sexual attraction to minors, especially prepubescent children, not the actual act of sexual abuse, again iirc. Those who commit sexual abuse would be sexual predators, molesters, or sexual abusers.

It is a kind of mental disease as this species has immature members that cannot consent that exclusively have the types of bodies that attract them.

That said, one can imagine that in the future advanced things like whole body generation through tissue engineering and brain transplants, will allow adults to have such bodies. The future will also likely bring robots that could take such shapes too. I do not believe that adults should be limited in the surgical modifications they do to their own bodies, the shapes they give themselves, nor do I believe robots, private property, should be limited in the shapes they can take.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can't stand Milo, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Politics is an assassination game though, and It was a clean shot. It was fair play taking him down a peg, and now he has the whole pedo description linked to his name in every future article hahaha F-ing douchebag troll had it coming--- but I'm sure 'Milo, who resigned from Breitbart and lost a book deal due to recent pro-pedophilia comments'
will rise back up.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wonder how many people would be comfortable letting Milo babysit their kid?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

While Milo is mentally disturbed due to his own abuse, that does not make him a pedo. There is absolutely NO grounds for even suggesting that. None.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
And mustn't forget... a lot of pedo's come from childhood sexual abuse... so... how a sexual abuse victim like Milo deals with his abuse matters. Hopefully he isn't taking advantage of kids the way he was-- but it sounds like in his older years he sees some benefit to what an older man can bring to a young boy--- which is definitely cause for concern.

I just hope Milo gets the help he needs to heal and refrains from hurting any children.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think the best thing we can do for Milo is to keep remembering and talking about this... and to not forget that Milo has a special perspective when it comes to pedo's and he's surprisingly understanding toward pedophiles-- even thinks they can help young boys find themselves.

edit on 22-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sure! Why not? He hasn't shown a reason why he wouldn't be able to. He's actually fought against abuse. And with his fearless demeanor, I'd know my child would be safe from others.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Lol... Not too picky on who you let watch your kid, I see...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

In fact, many of us are aware that in America there are many states (New Hampshire) where someone can marry a 14 year old and some have no limit on the age of consent

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

While Milo is mentally disturbed due to his own abuse, that does not make him a pedo. There is absolutely NO grounds for even suggesting that. None.

I'm not suggesting he is.

True he is not, as far as we know, but what I'm saying is that even those who are pedophiles are not necessarily criminals. As the comment seemed to suggest pedophiles were criminals. Pedophilia, iirc, is merely the attraction exclusively to minors, it is not the actual criminal act of sexual abuse. They are potential criminals, but not necessarily actual criminals unless they act on their impulses. Those who commit sexual abuse are sexual predators, sexual abusers, molesters, etc.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't think it's not Milo's own abuse that people are as concerned about when leveling an accusation of condoning such wrongdoing, at least personally speaking his recollection makes me more sympathetic towards him even if he plays it off as good for him.

It's the 'young boys' commentary, in the same video that the above is discussed, at parties in Hollywood with drugs and alcohol.

He seems to clarify this now as slang, not actual children.
edit on 20Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:28:07 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Lol...

Wikipedia didn't waste any time....

He resigned from Breitbart after a video of him appearing to defend sexual relationships between boys as young as 13 and adults (both gay men and straight women) in their 20s resurfaced.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
People throw the word 'pedophilia' around like they do the word 'fascism'... They don't even know what it means.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psykotik
People throw the word 'pedophilia' around like they do the word 'fascism'... They don't even know what it means.

It is also something that can be used for witch hunts.

Right now two worrisome things in today's digital world are 1.) Someone planting a picture mocking The prophet of Islam in your social feed or in some social channel with a fake account under your name. That would result, in death threats, and likely actual attempts at your life. 2.) Someone planting CP in any of your devices, or putting a disc, pen drive, etc hidden somewhere in your house, car or office and anonymously reporting it(or worse yet, someone using your pc to browse such content, right now just like with copyright your IP is basically you irregardless of the fact that even random strangers can break into your wifi, and it is not impossible for others to use your computer or phone.).

Society will hunt you like an animal no matter how innocent you are, if anyone did any of the two above to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Or in Milo's case defending sexual relationships with young boys....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: gottaknow

Lol... Not too picky on who you let watch your kid, I see...

Lol. Judgemental without reason, I see.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I can't stand Milo, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Politics is an assassination game though, and It was a clean shot. It was fair play taking him down a peg, and now he has the whole pedo description linked to his name in every future article hahaha F-ing douchebag troll had it coming--- but I'm sure 'Milo, who resigned from Breitbart and lost a book deal due to recent pro-pedophilia comments'
will rise back up.

This is true-ish. I'd change the terminology though from politics being an assassination game to Trolling. If one builds their entire career on being a professional Troll, where his very existence was slithering under a bridge in muck and mud, one should not be shocked if he was trolled in return, by tougher Machievelians.

If you play in filth, shlt will stick to you. No way you can then plead tears and victimhood. lol it's making me laugh very loudly.
edit on 22-2-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder how many people would be comfortable letting Milo babysit their kid?

Nope, he'd steal every pair of skinny jeans in her closet and use my straightening iron.

Oh Id LOVE to talk to Milo.. I bet he's a hoot. Im also a fantastic devil's advocate. Bet I could make him cry in frustration.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join