It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: TheBulk

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

Because most are brain washed sheeple, as designed

The Common Sense Test

It just grinds my teeth when people put up these heavily edited, cherry picked, set up videos to "prove" that anyone who disagrees with you are dim brainwashed "sheeple". Both sides do it and it just irritates me to no end, because people grab onto these lies that cater to their confirmation bias like it's a drug, and it's just stupid feeding on more stupid.

If you actually think that horse# video is indicative of anything not only are you the one that is brainwashed, you are trying to brainwash other people with this contrived idiocy.

I know, I know "It's just a joke. Hur hur dur". So f***ing sick of that too.

Sadly its not a joke and its not even uncommon, you ask any moron on the street why they are anti Trump and none of them can articulate a decent answer and just spout whats been shot out of the MSM like digital diarrhea.

Hes a liar
hes a rapist
hes racist

Not one of those things holds up when you investigate past the headlines

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

I can in a few words...

"He's not Hillary"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
DP
edit on 21-2-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Bit like the MSM agenda then, you agree?

But never mind that, it's all boohoo from trumpets, right?

Oh the irony...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Oh boy. Where do i start. How about the fact that he is not denying real issues like the refugee crisis. How about supporting gay marriage. How about keeping illegal immigrants out of the country and force mexico to do there damn job. I don't think for even a second that the mexicans are happy with the cartels controlling there country. How about meeting with the union leaders something Obama refused to do. How about flying under the radar to pay his respects for a fallen SEAL. Should i go on?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I take it this is an open request...

1. He has vowed to drain the swamp and get rid of the corruption and excess.
2. He had stated that for every new law, two will be removed.
3. He wants diplomatic relations with other countries rather than war.
4. He wants to bring back jobs to America rather than farm them out to other countries.
5. He wants to build up the military for defensive purposes rather than contract it as obama did, leaving the US vulnerable.
6. He wants existing laws enforced.
7. He wants a singular unifying language.
8. He wants illegal immigrants, especially ones with felony convictions removed.
9.to insure added security, he wants a wall across the southern border, much like Mexico's souther border wall.

I could go on ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: LordAhriman

Hes so smart he will do just that and he will benefit greatly because of it... But the good news is others will too... So America will be great again...

He is many things, but smart is not one of them.

Do you really believe he's not smart? You do know he won the presidency?

I imagine it would take a bit of intelligence to win the presidency. Especially winning it with a small budget and a small team. He also has a bucket load of money. I also imagine it takes a bit of intelligence to earn that bucket load of money.

It's okay to dislike the guy but to say he's not smart is...well...dumb...maybe you're projecting here, maybe you're the one that's not smart. Maybe you're butt hurt, or maybe you're envious. Or maybe you're just a hater.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
if they do give an answer at all it`s always a very generic answer like " I`m protesting for my rights' " I`m protesting in support of women"

This is why their protests won`t accomplish anything, because they have no specific issue that they are protesting for or against and they have no "demands" that they want met.
didn`t they learn anything from occupy wall street? the occupy protests had no specific issues that they wanted addressed,they were just protesting because some people had a lot more money than they did and they wanted some of that money.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

For the people..how so?
I think he is actually going to out spend Obama..and it won't be for the common man's benefit..JM2C.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yes.
Coherently.
...using words with multiple syllables

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Jesus, this thread is going to ...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The real question should be "HOW MANY ANARCHISTS IN GEORGE SORO'S PAYROLL?"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Totally agree...these aren't protests...they are parades!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Maybe Soros might consider funding these fools education.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

blinks - that was a masterfull deflection - utterly disengenuous but ...........

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

why do i have a suspicion that they had to ask the same question to a vast number of " anti trump protestors " untill they got the " correct " answer ?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The real issue is the huge disinfo campaign that's going on for years now. Some months ago i believed nearly anything the media said about refugees,Trump,Erdogan and many other subjects. The whole he is a racist,sexist,fascist(really?) narrative and the other buzzwords they threw at myself sparked my interest in him. I did my own research and low and behold. Most of it was out of context or just a blatant lie perpetrated to feed into the fear mongering of a leader who actually cares about his people and who is trying to keep his campaign promises. The majority of my people eat this crap up like it's some kind of ambrosia. The anti-american propaganda is sheer unbelievable. They are calling all of the 60 million Trump voters idiots,un-american(i know how ironic),bigots,rednecks,retarded and much more vile things. They advocate assassination plots and bombing the white house and all because of Trump. This is pure madness.

The german MSM is bought and paid for to brainwash the masses with false information. This is not normal for a country that's supposed to be in support of the USA. Where is the outcry about that? My Government and the MSM is withholding vital information about certain subjects and nobody cares or shrugs it off? The lack of interest in the truth is beyond scary and really troublesome. The whole world needs a wake up call.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I bet you're sorry you asked that question. Look at ALL the detailed and cogent answers, eh? Obviously, the Trump supporters know EXACTLY why they--and Democrats among them--voted him in.

The SJW's on the other hand have CNN's talking points, if that.
edit on 21-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The real issue is the huge disinfo campaign that's going on for years now. Some months ago i believed nearly anything the media said about refugees,Trump,Erdogan and many other subjects. The whole he is a racist,sexist,fascist(really?) narrative and the other buzzwords they threw at myself sparked my interest in him. I did my own research and low and behold. Most of it was out of context or just a blatant lie perpetrated to feed into the fear mongering of a leader who actually cares about his people and who is trying to keep his campaign promises...

That's pretty much how I came to support him, too. I was very surprised to find out he wasn't an ogre and...for once...an American of substance who is his own guy and not a globalist lap dog--like Hillary--eating up their vomit and forcing us to eat it too.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
a reply to: DJW001

1. He was not a Politician
2. Ready to put America and American's first. (American homeless and Vets first, then worry about LEGAL immigrants)
3. TPP gone
4. Get rid of the disaster, Obamacare
5. Pro Life
6. Border Control
7. Tax Reform
8. Clean up inner city's
9. Wants to get along with other countries. (As opposed to the opposition)
10. Not a criminal (As opposed to the opposition)
11. His support for Law Enforcement
12. Pence as a running mate and not the bozo Kaine
13. Coal Policies
14. He speaks his mind
15. Bigly & Ghina

Just to name a few reasons why I support President Trump. Do I think he is perfect for the job? Not really, but from what we had to pick from, I'd choose him every time. I was open to give Obama a chance, and kept my mouth shut for 8 years, hoping that things would change but it seemed to get worse. I just shook my head, not my fist. Change can't happen overnight, these protesters need to realize this, and give this man a chance.

If you some how think Mike Pence is a selling point for Trump you got played hard. Best part most of those problems you listed were created by a GOP controlled congress and nothing Obama did.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join