It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
But he's going to.....um....... but he.........um...........OH YOURE JUST A RACIST BIGOT!!!!
That's about the extent of it.

I love the one where a libtard was spouting off about President Trump's wife being an immigrant and 'is he gonna deport her to?' The reporter simply said "I'm pretty sure she came here legally" and the lib said "so just because..........", and you could see it ticking over. You can literally see him realising "holy snip, I'm completely and totally 100% incorrect. This whole time I haven't understood what the term 'illegal' meant when used alongside 'immigration'"

The reporter just smiled a sly little grin and winked at the camera.

Libtarded.

Just for you Libs that still don't quite get it - white people can also be 'illegal immigrants' , it's not a race thing.

The main thing that showed me I was in the correct side was the tv on election night. Groups of fully grown men openly bawling in the street. Pathetic, just absolutely pathetic. I'm glad I didn't 'side' with losers like that.

What was hitlery's platform? Oh yeah, attack everyone who doesn't think like her. The very definition of facsism

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: TheBulk

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

You're very childish. If you are protesting you should have a reason for it. The fact these people don't have a reason proves they are manufactured.

I love this, the poster is very patient and ask good questions...

"Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?"

And gets called childish, lol, wtf.

They cannot straight forward answer the question.
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

This has to be the dumbest question I've heard in a long time!
A pro Trump supporter supports him because he is the president.
edit on 22-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's not a good sign when I read that with my inner val-speak voice...

You forgot "like fer shuuurrr!" **giggle**

Why does this come as a shock to anyone? Far left, or far right...they're all useful idiots/tools for the right people. Not a one of 'em has an original thought echoing around in those empty little heads of theirs.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

I wasn't, nor will I ever be, a pro-Trump supporter. I am, however, a supporter of the President. Until such time as he shows he's undeserving of such. I supported President Obama, 'til he showed me he wasn't worthy of my support. ...and on down the line.

I could wish more were like that...but ideology is a demanding god, and a jealous one, too, by all appearances.

He's been in office a month. That's not really enough time to judge him on anything save his hair...and that is utterly without meaning.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Cool story.

I've seen a video of a whole heap of Trum supporters doing the nazi salute, shouting hail Trump. I guess, since, these few people you have seen are indicative of the left, then the video I saw is indicative of the right.

Agreed?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

That argument didn't wash at the Nuremberg Trials.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In short? YES.

Good enough for you? Hillary was THAT BAD.

So bad in fact, Trump was the obvious choice.
edit on 22-2-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Just for you Libs that still don't quite get it - white people can also be 'illegal immigrants' , it's not a race thing.

Then why is Trump building a wall on the southern border but not the northern one? And why does his immigration ban specify countries whose populations have never committed acts of terror against Americans? If he is afraid of terror, why not ban immigrants from Belgium and France? By the way, his wife was probably an illegal while she was working here, and Trump is known to have employed illegals in his businesses.

The main thing that showed me I was in the correct side was the tv on election night. Groups of fully grown men openly bawling in the street. Pathetic, just absolutely pathetic. I'm glad I didn't 'side' with losers like that.

Because it's not how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose? Expressing your emotions is healthy. Only sociopaths, like our President, have no feelings.

What was hitlery's platform? Oh yeah, attack everyone who doesn't think like her. The very definition of facsism

This is not the Mud Pit: calling Clinton "Hitlery" could get you banned, you know. I disagree with your definition of Fascism: for one thing, it would make Trump and all his supporters Fascists. Here is a more technical exploration of Fascism:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading that thread, ask yourself who the real Fascists are.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

In short? YES.

Why are Trump supporters obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Most of what they believe about her has been proven to be black propaganda. It's like you would vote for Hitler just because he's nt Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

In short? YES.

Why are Trump supporters obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Most of what they believe about her has been proven to be black propaganda. It's like you would vote for Hitler just because he's nt Hillary Clinton.

Oh, so the foundation wasn't misused for personal gain and the email server didn't provide secrets to other governments? Got it.

If a private citizen did what she did they'd be in jail.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

In short? YES.

Oh, so the foundation wasn't misused for personal gain and the email server didn't provide secrets to other governments? Got it.

If a private citizen did what she did they'd be in jail.

But it's okay for Trump to charge people $200,000 to join his country club where he presides over dinner every weekend? Oh, and it has yet to be shown that Clinton's server provided secrets to hostile governments, even though Trump urged them to hack it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In short? YES.

This answer only proves the lack of knowledge you hold and the facts you refuse to believe.

Would you vote for a pile of my SH*T just so Hillary would not be president? If you chose yes, then you have proven my point of idiocracy becoming a reality and that is why don is our president now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You're joking, right?

If not, two points. First, who is qualified to be in those positions that is not well off?
Two, if you're going to take down a system you need people that know the system well enough to dismantle it.

Were you a bernie supporter?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Dumb as in sheeple will do whatever they are told and support any god, messiah, fascist they are told to, obviously...without good reason.

(i know the real reason tho...bc Obama helped minorities gain equal rights and pushed segregation btw church and state and that got under your skin so bad bc you are homophobic and are not strong in your faith but hide behind the bible that you exploded and voted out of fiery rage against our first black president that you secretly hated bc he was black)

That is the real reason but you cannot tell us bc it will make you look like a racist bigot...wich you are

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The server had been offline for years when "trump urged them to hack it". Use your brain. It was a joke.

And you're seriously comparing a private country club to a "charity?" Are you a real person?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I can tell you why I support trump. I believe in our laws and believe they should be enforced. I also believe regulation is way out of hand and trump will take care of that. I believe our taxes are too high. I believe radical islam is the biggest foreign threat we face. I believe trump is a great deal maker, and we needed one of those. Badly.

So far trump has done exactly what I thought he would do. It's been a great month, even if there were some bumps in the road.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

thanks for giving real reasons.

I believe in lower taxes as well, but with Trumps plan, my taxes will rise (I am a single mother).

I believe laws should be enforced as well, how would you feel if he enforced separation of Church and State and took out all of the bibles in military hotel rooms and enforced no prayer at public highschool football games?

I so hope that he is a good deal-maker, so far I can see that he is not so much, but I do hope he changes my mind

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I'll give you the Trump response, because it's the most appropriate: I'm not worried about that. We have so many bigger problems to address, why waste any time on that. (that's the type of response he gives when asked about abortion, LGBT, and other non-issues).

When America is successful and powerful again, then we can bicker about small things like bibles in military hotel night stands.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join