It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: TheBulk

I have seen many videos showing the same thing, with person after person unable to state anything clear about their "protest". and many even become angry that someone dared to ask. How can one protest, and not know why??

There is a new one running through social media asking high school students why they are protesting. Cringe worthy.

I might have to look that one up, and use it for a social studies lesson. The kids tend to find those appalling, as a rule!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: TheBulk

Trump says he wants to stop criminals from entering illegally = Trump is a RACIST!
Trump says he supports gay workers = Trump HATES GAYS
Trump stands for American workers = More RACISM

If thats what you gather then I can see why you are stumped

What's to gather? That's pretty much all anyone on the left even talks about anymore.

Unlike the right, which did nothing but call Hillary Clinton names for having the gall to be a woman in politics.

Not one person that I've seen or heard attacked her for "being a woman in politics". Those same people you're accusing of something they never did were Sarah Palin supporters (at least most of them were).

They were attacking her because she broke a lot of laws and lies a lot.
You're not even in reality anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not one person that I've seen or heard attacked her for "being a woman in politics".

Just like no-one attacked Obama for being black. They attacked him for being a secret Muslim who was born in Kenya. The vitriol directed against Clinton went way beyond holding her accountable for alleged crimes. If you cannot see that, you are the one who is no longer in reality.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: muzzleflash

Not one person that I've seen or heard attacked her for "being a woman in politics".

Just like no-one attacked Obama for being black. They attacked him for being a secret Muslim who was born in Kenya. The vitriol directed against Clinton went way beyond holding her accountable for alleged crimes. If you cannot see that, you are the one who is no longer in reality.

Even if the attacks went beyond what was warranted fairly that doesn't automatically mean it was "because they were a woman" or "because they were black".

Do you hate Trump "because he's a white man" ? Although some people might think you do, I'm betting that in your mind that's not the reasoning you're against him, is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join