It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TheBulk

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

Uhhh...So you support him because people thought he was a dangerously incompetent?...OK...

And..hmmm..You do realize that Pres. Obama wasn't running for office last election?

Thanks for the insight into Trumpism..

edit on 22-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

so you are going to be just like trump, okay.

Ummm...but that is not a response to my question, nor is it a response when trump says it...its called dodging the question.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Priorities. It's something that has been sorely lacking in Washington for quite some time. It's refreshing.

How do you feel about controlling our borders, vetting people coming to the US, fixing our trade deals, and simplifying the tax system?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: DJW001

In short? YES.

Good enough for you? Hillary was THAT BAD.

So bad in fact, Trump was the obvious choice.

Why are Trump supporters obsessed with Hillary Clinton? Most of what they believe about her has been proven to be black propaganda. It's like you would vote for Hitler just because he's nt Hillary Clinton.

Oh, so the foundation wasn't misused for personal gain and the email server didn't provide secrets to other governments? Got it.

If a private citizen did what she did they'd be in jail.

But it's okay for Trump to charge people $200,000 to join his country club where he presides over dinner every weekend? Oh, and it has yet to be shown that Clinton's server provided secrets to hostile governments, even though Trump urged them to hack it.

His country club is a private business. He isn't using his political influence to arrange meetings between various entities for personal gain and masking it as a foundation to help with humanitarian efforts.

Even Cenk from The Young Turks saw how troubling this was that it leaked.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

do you not think you can have priorities all the while having opinions on lesser (to you) subjects?

When asked a question, the answer should not be "priorities first". Again...that is dodging the question.

I agree that priorities should be worked on first, but that does not mean he gets to dodge other questions. In his time as president he can work on whatever he wants, however, when he is in a Q&A, he needs to answer the questions he is asked...not dodge them.

"Priorities first" is NOT an answer to any questions.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The problem is the media likes to put the priorities backwards. They don't want to talk about his economic plan for 6 hours a day. They want to talk about where people will go to the bathroom if they think it'll make him look bad. Look at when they finally pressured him into answering a hypothetical about if abortion were illegal. That's why he doesn't answer their non-priority questions. Abortion isn't illegal but that didn't stop them from excoriating him on wanting to punish women for abortions (which is never in any way implied by his statements).

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just bc you think its backwards, does not necessarily mean it is not a priority to some.

And just bc it is a small small minority that it effects does not make their civil rights any lesser.

Don is trying to control the media via only answering the questions he wants to (he calls them priorities first). That is not cool, he may be able to control his family, friends (with $) and his sheeple following, but he will never control the other (more than) half of the world who see right through his plan. Its obvious that he is a very controlling and egotistical person. Those are NOT good qualities, no matter what spin you try to put on it.

You and don share the same disconnect when it comes to common courtesy and common sense.

That is why you love him so much : )
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulkThis is just more proof that these protests are completely manufactured]

Poontang. He's doing it to impress left liberal women.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It's backwards based on every poll ever done. Link

The consistently most important problems (in order) are:
1. ECONOMY
2. Poor leadership
3. Healthcare
4. Unemployment
5. Election reform
6. Terrorism
7. Budget
8. Ethical Decline
9. Education
10. Lack of respect

Abortion doesn't register
Separation of C&S doesn't register

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's backwards based on every poll ever done. Link

The consistently most important problems (in order) are:
1. ECONOMY
2. Poor leadership
3. Healthcare
4. Unemployment
5. Election reform
6. Terrorism
7. Budget
8. Ethical Decline
9. Education
10. Lack of respect

Abortion doesn't register
Separation of C&S doesn't register

You'll notice Trumps election rhetoric is nearly a carbon copy of these issues.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i do not understand what you are trying to tell me, i can see that you put what you think are the most important down to least important (abortion doesnt register) but it does not adress the issue of don constantly dodging questions.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm trying to tell you that he doesn't want to allow them to derail him with some topic that is of little interest or consequence.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If he is that easily derailed to where he cannot answer simple questions (which I believe he could be) then that's pretty scary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Great video and post.

I do not have time to look through the many videos which I am sure exist like this one in regards to the utter stupidity that those that take part in such protests/marches are literally doing it so for something to do, rather then have a point to be there.

I know full well that many protesters and marches are paid, people do this as work now. So, let's say some Billionaire was angry that Trump got into office because, lets say, stopped certain business ventures that these Billionaires meticulously set up to generate constant money flow to themselves. They may get angry enough to pay people to protest and pay reporters to report on those protests to make others (unknowingly and easily persuaded by the media) to think something is wrong that Trump is doing.

Trump has kept to his word. Trump has day one put things into place instantly, not a year later like many other presidents did. He has generated already business empires that have trusted in Trumps business knowledge that they could flourish in America and continue to drive collateral to America people, real jobs.

These people are clutching at straws and if they have time to do this instead of work then I would say they sure are not the kind of people you would want to follow.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think Trump's going to curb government powers, fire a bunch of bureaucrats, save a lot of tax dollars, improve our trade economy, improve international relations, all sorts of stuff, more new jobs, etc.

This guys been hard at work since he got in, he's focused on delivering his campaign promises.

I don't agree with all his decisions but I've never seen a President take the job so seriously and hit the ground running like that. I'm very surprised and impressed.

There is one issue I strongly disagree with him about though and that's Nuclear policy, and that's what all these kids should be protesting. Other than that though things are looking good.

I agree that the protesters have no clue what they are talking about, it's embarrassingly sad.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, a lot of liberals (not all of them) repeat sound bytes and listen to the MSM but don't bother researching Trump's views - CNN, for example, spends little time trying to understand Trump's policies, and a lot of time reporting on minor details like every time he makes a mistake as a public speaker.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Funny, as in twisted and ironic that there are people out there in my world that think like this.
edit on 22-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

No.
Tell us what traits he has that you feel make presidential material. Try to give us a point of view that shows him in a positive light with put pissing on someone else's reputation.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Well the media is protected by the Constitution.
The gob is discovering what a whack job he is .
The afro American are disturbed by his alt right supportets.

Etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join