It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ITT: Sheep on the right accusing people on the left of being sheep.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Woodcarver
When did he dodge taxes? That loan was from his father. Are you against families helping their children?

I'm sure his refusal to release his tax returns is because he doesn't want us to know that he's paying his fair share...

I could do amazing things with $1,000,000 now, and that was a hell of a lot more money back then, than it is now.

Doesn't make me smart, you can do things with that kind of money.
i have a friend who just borrowed 2 mil from the bank to start a brewery. He has worked his finances into a position where people trust him with money.

You just sound jealous that his parents did well enough to give him an opportunity like that. He says he paid that loan back to his father and now he has accrued over a billion dollars. You cannot be at that level if you are stupid.

I'm betting you can't do amazing things with money, no matter how much you are given. Business is not easy. Especially international business and hotels.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TheBulk

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

I bet you're sorry you asked that question. Look at ALL the detailed and cogent answers, eh? Obviously, the Trump supporters know EXACTLY why they--and Democrats among them--voted him in.

The SJW's on the other hand have CNN's talking points, if that.

EXACTLY!!! He absolutely DOES regret asking that question. People know why they voted for him and why they support him, unlike the left who have NO IDEA why they don't support him.

He's racist- lie
He's against illegal immigration- good
He's got an orange complexion- you're thick
He said all Mexicans are rapists-lie

The list is endless. The one thing that's glaringly obvious to me is - it's an IQ thing. "Let's bawl in the streets and support hateful ideologies like Islam and black power"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You may be an independent, but obviously the majority thought he was the better choice

Actually, nationwide, the majority thought Clinton was the better choice, no matter how many times Trump repeats the lie.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
This is just more proof that these protests are completely manufactured. You get the same result if you question the protesters at the protest. They will never give you a straight answer if they will talk to you at all. This gay man claims he's threatened by Trump, then can't give a single example of why that is. That's because this guy and the others like him are operating on programming from the Democrat Party press. All they know is they hate anybody who doesn't think like them.

This fake. That guy is a trump supporter. Totally staged.
Sad. Really sad.
Believe me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Pathetic....

I can show you ONE person who believes the earth is flat....does that make it true ?
I can show you ONE person who believes that Santa Claus is real......does that make it true ?
I can show you ONE primary school teacher who is a paedophile....does that mean all teachers are paedophiles ?
I can show you ONE doctor who murdered his patients with overdoses...does that mean all doctors are mass murderers ?

Welcome to the world of the Daily Mail !

FFS..................

Reality check. It only takes ONE to make a headline.

Some of us can think and I am growing immensely tired of the number of unthinking headline orgasmic followers on ATS these days. So if the mods want to to hammer me go ahead, this site is degenerating into nonsense due to moronic threads like this......presumably the ad revenue is up though.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: The GUT

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

I bet you're sorry you asked that question. Look at ALL the detailed and cogent answers, eh? Obviously, the Trump supporters know EXACTLY why they--and Democrats among them--voted him in.

The SJW's on the other hand have CNN's talking points, if that.

EXACTLY!!! He absolutely DOES regret asking that question. People know why they voted for him and why they support him, unlike the left who have NO IDEA why they don't support him.

He's racist- lie
He's against illegal immigration- good
He's got an orange complexion- you're thick
He said all Mexicans are rapists-lie

The list is endless. The one thing that's glaringly obvious to me is - it's an IQ thing. "Let's bawl in the streets and support hateful ideologies like Islam and black power"

Again. This is fake. I know smart people. They are smart people. Really they are. They say this guy was staged by the fake news to start all this.

Believe me.
Sad they would stoop so low, but that's fake news.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just one person represents all the others? ahahaha...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I take it this is an open request...

1. He has vowed to drain the swamp and get rid of the corruption and excess.

But he has packed his cabinet with swamp critters. Goldman Sachs and Exxon execs. What does that tell you about his vow?

2. He had stated that for every new law, two will be removed.

Wrong. He has issued an Executive Order that for every regulation an agency in the Executive Branch issues, two will be eliminated. Regulations are not laws, and he cannot force the law making part of the government -- the Legislature -- to follow suit.

3. He wants diplomatic relations with other countries rather than war.

Nope. He has said he wants better relations with Russia. He has threatened war with China, and promised an escalation of war in the Levant.

4. He wants to bring back jobs to America rather than farm them out to other countries.

And yet all of his branded merchandise is manufactured elsewhere. He hasn't even made a symbolic gesture yet!

5. He wants to build up the military for defensive purposes rather than contract it as obama did, leaving the US vulnerable.

Vulnerable to whom? Russia is our friend now. They even sent a friendly ship to cruise in our waters and their jets always buzz our ships as a sign of respect.

6. He wants existing laws enforced.

Except the ones that keep Wall Street and bankers from ripping you off. Those he wants Congress to eliminate.

7. He wants a singular unifying language.

The irony of Trump wanting "English only" when he has not mastered the language as well as most immigrants is delicious.

8. He wants illegal immigrants, especially ones with felony convictions removed.

They already are. Now the are expanding the number of classes that can be deported. This will place a strain on ICE, but no fear: he is going to spend your tax money increasing the ICE by 10,000, and building new detainment caps. Mind you, that is your tax money because, as he has boasted, he pays no taxes.

9.to insure added security, he wants a wall across the southern border, much like Mexico's souther border wall.

Setting aside the expense and impracticality, drugs can be delivered by boat and terrorist can simply stroll across the Canadian border. His pledge has nothing to do with security, and everything to do with "dog whistle politics."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

EXACTLY!!! He absolutely DOES regret asking that question.

Nope. I posed the question because I knew Trump supporters would need to repeat the mantras that keep them in the cult. "At least he's not Hillary" being the quintessential one.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because he killed the TPP and many other reasons, including supporting the Nation State instead of the sellout World Government pushers. Something Hillary and Obama would have love to pass and push to eliminate the Nation State with open borders.
edit on 21-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Because he killed the TPP and many other reasons. Something Hillary and Obama would have love to pass.

The Republicans in Congress will revive it, and Trump will have no choice but to sign it. It is pro-business.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nope. I posed the question because I knew Trump supporters would need to repeat the mantras that keep them in the cult. "At least he's not Hillary" being the quintessential one.

The reality is you are in fact the ones repeating the same mantra's. I could ask 100 anti-trump people the same question and would get all the same answers. Many people in this thread gave you different answers from different perspectives.

Actually you know what?

Can anti-trumpers tell why they DONT support Trump?

Go on, go for it guys.
edit on 21-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You may be an independent, but obviously the majority thought he was the better choice

Actually, nationwide, the majority thought Clinton was the better choice, no matter how many times Trump repeats the lie.
California is the opinion of the entire country? Cool.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

It's not just California.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Because he's not Hillary!a reply to: DJW001

Is that all? You just hate Hillary so much you would support anyone, irrespective of their fitness for office?

I'm sure it's been poked and prodded to death but I gotta say it...you are grabbing at straws and at this point with all we have learned about those in media and politics betraying the people, you and everyone else's fighting joined hand and hand with the deep state, career politicians, hundred billion dollar conglomerates and war mongers is pathological behavior and it alarms me how incredibly huge your side is knowing they are all operating on nothing but programming and propaganda. Furthermore, your constant I know u are but what am I responses speak to the fact you belong in those lib arts colleges sucking on a bunny at one of the many cry- ins the election sparked. It's so immature since each time there's an election the people are pretty much divided half and half give or take. And so half the country always loses but we never hear another word of it in the future. You people partiparticipated in an election you didn't have to but I'm doing so have consent to the terms And that is whoever wins is president. But to be sore losers and throw out never-ending ad hominem pathetic easy silencers but never have any data of matter...just hes racist he hates Muslim he is Hitler he hates gays he is a liar etc. The president is not a legislator so whining and you know whating about possible future laws and conditions of the nation is not just stupid it is pitiable and hypocritical. I bet you never got involved in your legislators campaigns or supported them or protested them in public and if you haven't how dare you go psycho because of the executive head. I feel embarrassed for all of you and your double standards and empty bs cuz you have nothing better to do. The insanely wonderful Anthony jesselnik said something similar...he was caught making a joke on Twitter the day of a tragedy. He said so? Everyon3 he knows wrote one thing only over and over, "my thoughts and prayers blah blah..." And you know whatvthats worth? JACK !@#$. Cuz you didn't spend your money or devote your time or energy to any cause. You simply seized the opportunity to tell everyone, "hey, don't forget about ME today!" And that's what I feel about these people of such caliber they get involved real time the very FIRST time to cry about an election that they approved of having but didn't take seriously cuz the networks they are defending lied to them so much saying Hillary can't lose.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wrong. www.investors.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Wrong. www.investors.com...

I voted for Gary Johnson btw but I'm glad Trump won over Hillary.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to: DJW001

You're only proving my point. You're all parroting the same rhetoric. Nobody can come up with a cogent argument that doesn't include emotional projection and conjecture.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join