It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is just more proof that these protests are completely manufactured. You get the same result if you question the protesters at the protest. They will never give you a straight answer if they will talk to you at all. This gay man claims he's threatened by Trump, then can't give a single example of why that is. That's because this guy and the others like him are operating on programming from the Democrat Party press. All they know is they hate anybody who doesn't think like them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

+41 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Because he's not Hillary!a reply to: DJW001

+51 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

This is beside the point though. The point is that we have had violence and riots ever since Trump was elected. Hell, even before he was elected liberals were in mobs beating up Trump supporters. To what end? What is the point? These people don't seem to know. They're just executing their orders. The one thing he does mention, a Muslim ban, never happened. And oh the irony of a gay man opposing stricter vetting of a group that targets gays all over the planet.
edit on 21-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Why are you protesting trump?

"Baaaaa" "baaaaa"

+57 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

You're very childish. If you are protesting you should have a reason for it. The fact these people don't have a reason proves they are manufactured.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Because he's not Hillary!a reply to: DJW001

Is that all? You just hate Hillary so much you would support anyone, irrespective of their fitness for office?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

Because he tells it like it is....

... in his head.

... and it's usually a lie.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You're very childish. If you are protesting you should have a reason for it. The fact these people don't have a reason proves they are manufactured.

If you support Trump, you should have a reason for it. "He's not Hillary Clinton" is not a reason. All your clip proves is that if you shove a microphone in someone's face, they can be just as inarticulate as our President. No-one has made a coherent case for supporting Trump so far on this thread. Is your support manufactured?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

One man speaks for all now does he?

Cool story bro!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DJW001Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

... in his head.

No, it's not a lie. That's the problem: he actually believes all the false things he says. He is delusional.

+52 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How can you not back a leader who is so clearly not for the establishment but instead for the people?
Libtards really live up to this demeaning name so readily evidenced by their behavior and stance and lack of reason for it...
But just because you are slow does not mean you are without hope... Eight years is plenty of time for you to come to your senses...

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

After all the $h!t your corruped party did and all the threads we had in ATS, you still don't get it?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

Because most are brain washed sheeple, as designed

The Common Sense Test

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: DJW001

How can you not back a leader who is so clearly not for the establishment but instead for the people?
Libtards really live up to this demeaning name so readily evidenced by their behavior and stance and lack of reason for it...
But just because you are slow does not mean you are without hope... Eight years is plenty of time for you to come to your senses...

He's one of the richest people in this country, how is he not THE establishment? Do you really think he's going to take down the system that made him, and keeps him, rich?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

... in his head.

No, it's not a lie. That's the problem: he actually believes all the false things he says. He is delusional.

Not a case of belief. You either accept the proven truth or you don't. Choose to believe the lies of corporations and propagandists over verified facts then that's your business.

+29 more 
link   

I didnt vote for him but I will take a stab at it...

With Trump there is a small chance things will improve... under hillary it would be same Stuff different face...

I would wager a pretty penny that is why a bunch of middle ground independents voted for him.

link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

He has appointed two Goldman Sachs executives to his cabinet. Those are the people he is for. He has made an Exxon executive Secretary of State. Those are the people he is for. He has appointed more generals than I can keep up with to his cabinet. Those are the people he is for. Please wake up before it's too late. If this happened anywhere else, it would be called a coup.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

... in his head.

Not a case of belief. You either accept the proven truth or you don't. Choose to believe the lies of corporations and propagandists over verified facts then that's your business.

The problem is the facts are against him. His Press Secretary actually used the expression "alternative facts!" Trump's behavior is reinforcing the Kremlin's disinformation campaign.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join