It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: DJW001

How can you not back a leader who is so clearly not for the establishment but instead for the people?
Libtards really live up to this demeaning name so readily evidenced by their behavior and stance and lack of reason for it...
But just because you are slow does not mean you are without hope... Eight years is plenty of time for you to come to your senses...

He's one of the richest people in this country, how is he not THE establishment? Do you really think he's going to take down the system that made him, and keeps him, rich?

Right.. he was never gonna do anything unless the establishment made him.

I bet if you buy a 50,000 car, the establishment let you, as opposed to bob up the road with his 19,000 car.

Down with the man, man....

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan

originally posted by: DJW001
There is no chance things will improve with Trump in office. A right of center President like Hillary Clinton with an oppositional Republican Congress might have improved things. Trump's unpredictability will keep the world in crisis.

On ATS no less.

Trump could be controlled opposition, but the fact that people voted anti-establishment through Trump should be pretty fcking clear. It doesn't matter if Trump is stupid. It doesn't even matter if he's an illuminati puppet, or even medically certified retarded.

The people were given 2 choices, pro establishment, and anti. They picked the latter. Why are you trying to argue this pretty straightforward conclusion?

It's obvious why if you think about it
These protesting Trump have no clue what and why they are doing it as per video
Better turn that argument around to confuse people about what the threads all about

What's it all about, minority's protesting because they are foolish and don't know what is going on around them
Just a bunch of stooges and that doesn't look good when exposed

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: LordAhriman

Hes so smart he will do just that and he will benefit greatly because of it... But the good news is others will too... So America will be great again...

He is many things, but smart is not one of them.

So weird. he just magically did everything in his life, include win presidency. despite all the hate and opposition.

Not bad for forest gump, huh.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

So weird. he just magically did everything in his life, include win presidency. despite all the hate and opposition.

His success in business comes from him stepping on anybody and everybody's toes that it takes to make him more money, a small loan of $1,000,000, tax dodging, and some fraud and bankruptcy tactics.

Him becoming president has nothing to do with his intelligence, and everything to do with the lack of intelligence of the average American.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Trump is open to discussing a new investigation for 911

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

His success in business comes from him stepping on anybody and everybody's toes that it takes to make him more money, a small loan of $1,000,000, tax dodging, and some fraud and bankruptcy tactics.

Him becoming president has nothing to do with his intelligence, and everything to do with the lack of intelligence of the average American.
When did he dodge taxes? That loan was from his father. Are you against families helping their children?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

First part, there's a truth.

Second:

everything to do with the lack of intelligence of the average American.

So you'dd rather believe the average American is stupid (say it like you mean it), rather than fed up with the establishment?

Maybe you underestimate the amount of people living economically near the poverty line (it's alot), or the amount of people that took the time to follow that Podesta emails thing, you know where the MSM showed their true face. Perhaps it's the DNC-leaks that you missed?

Come on man, we're in conspiracy land. How can u be so blind to what took place the past 6 months?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
When did he dodge taxes? That loan was from his father. Are you against families helping their children?

I'm sure his refusal to release his tax returns is because he doesn't want us to know that he's paying his fair share...

I could do amazing things with $1,000,000 now, and that was a hell of a lot more money back then, than it is now.

Doesn't make me smart, you can do things with that kind of money.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Pro-America and the interests of ordinary law abiding US Citizens. Break that down and you have:

Anti-globalism.
Border control.

Two very good reasons for supporting the Trump presidency that are central to what set him apart form more of the same from Clinton and the globalist, open border, anti-American sycophantic agenda of her paymasters.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Why won't he release his tax returns? He is not honest, he's blunt.

How does his tax returns effect you, me, your mom or my little sister? This is what I mean by insignificant. So what If he returns it and we find out he went through some loop holes and made something extra or didn't pay something? I wouldn't be surprised, he was a successful billionaire and wasn't running for president.

I can guarantee 99% of you would go through a loop hole if you weren't hurting anybody directly. Does this make you evil with bad intentions?

That's a nice way of saying he is a verbal sadist.

Or I can be blunt and say you are a sensitive human being and need thicker skin.

That's what he says, yet so far all he has done is advertise his businesses and hold rallies. 

Stop watching and listening to CNN and maybe you will recognize him doing his job.

He is fearful and paranoid. We won't know who owns him until we see his tax returns. 

See above.

How does tax returns reveal who owns him? Please elaborate.

He is mentally ill. Deal with it.

Yes a mentally ill man succeeded at the highest level and pinnacles of life. Became a very successful billionaire and became the president.

I don't need to "deal" with anything, I'm doing fine. It's you guys that are crying non stop that need to find yourselves and "deal with it"
edit on 21-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I'm sure his refusal to release his tax returns is because he doesn't want us to know that he's paying his fair share...

I could do amazing things with $1,000,000 now, and that was a hell of a lot more money back then, than it is now.

Doesn't make me smart, you can do things with that kind of money.
You said he dodged taxes. When did this happen?

He owns many businesses. His competitors would use the info in his tax returns against him in the market. It is a no brainer to not release his returns. Besides, he doesn't have to. There is no rule saying he has too. He's not obligated to release his tax returns. No matter how bad you want it. it is protected under his constitutional right to privacy. But you don't care about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That is the reason..... How much clearer can it be articulated?
When the people who have been passing us back and forth between themselves like a cheap hooker at a bachelor party..... and the media who have been helping them do it for decades , promising us all that better day are just one election away and suckering us each and every time suddenly get together and go to such lengths to protect "business as usual"".... It makes me suspicious...... very suspicious.
These are the same people who pass laws for us..... and different laws for them. Punishments for us and different punishments for them....... and I am supposed to believe that they suddenly are so worried about my well being that they can't even sleep at night....... and everything is Trumps fault.

More of the same is not the answer....... this time we all should be supporting Trump. Not for who he is, but for what he represent. He is death to the old way and the path for a new champion to rise. If we do not embrace him and show our former masters that the way things were is not the will things will be, then we will have failed each other and doom our childrens future to live in the same world we all grew up in.

Look what we have become..... we let proven perverts become part of and stay part of, the ruling class..... when we should be making them afraid to show their face in public.
Some have been convinced that it is ok that a person with a penis be allowed to go into the bathroom with our little girls

The ship needs a course correction...Right now it seems a drastic change..maybe even an over steer... but someone will rise up if they know that the old masters have lost their power over the people and the the elite will no longer be able to crush them under their feet.

When you fight Trump, what you are really fighting is change. The same powers working against Trump are one and the same as those who fought Bernie Sanders....and have been fighting against men like Gary Johnson and Doctor Paul for years..... Don't help them , don't encourage them to think that the old way of doing things is good enough. Change never comes easy and it can be difficult.... but that doesn't mean it isn't neeed

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Remember the interviews with the Sarah Palin backers? Gotta love one that have no idea what they are backing. It is pretty obvious that the Trumpies will back anything he does no matter how wrong. Sure all of he media is fake and lying. Just how naive can they be?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As someone who has had to overcome mental illness to make a success of myself, Trump being a sufferer, if that is true, increases my admiration for him. A daily fight against mental illness just to be able to accomplish what non-sufferers find normal requires tremendous strength of character.
I would have thought that as modern liberals claim to be all about inclusiveness, they might have applauded Mr Trump's accomplishments, rather than using his possible mental illness as stick to beat him with.

It seems that it is true that modern liberals, despite their clams to the contrary, have some rather unsavoury traits and display repugnant dualism by using disabilities in any way that happens to suit their agenda.

As someone who know what it takes to overcome and live with mental illness, this modern liberal double standard is disgusting.

edit on 21-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

1. He was not a Politician
2. Ready to put America and American's first. (American homeless and Vets first, then worry about LEGAL immigrants)
3. TPP gone
4. Get rid of the disaster, Obamacare
5. Pro Life
6. Border Control
7. Tax Reform
8. Clean up inner city's
9. Wants to get along with other countries. (As opposed to the opposition)
10. Not a criminal (As opposed to the opposition)
11. His support for Law Enforcement
12. Pence as a running mate and not the bozo Kaine
13. Coal Policies
14. He speaks his mind
15. Bigly & Ghina

Just to name a few reasons why I support President Trump. Do I think he is perfect for the job? Not really, but from what we had to pick from, I'd choose him every time. I was open to give Obama a chance, and kept my mouth shut for 8 years, hoping that things would change but it seemed to get worse. I just shook my head, not my fist. Change can't happen overnight, these protesters need to realize this, and give this man a chance.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If true, and I dispute this, but if true... the world should be full of millionaires being presidents.

I mean, think about it... you're saying he's not smart? to do that and be successful? No I dispute it. And what a thing to say, that people who voted for him, supported him, are unintelligent.

Definitely you wanted Hillary... the murdering war monger, and importer of hate, to continue the utterly despicable regime she was to lead.

So, what is it you really dislike about president Trump? that he is rich, that he is smart? or something else?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Pro-America and the interests of ordinary law abiding US Citizens. Break that down and you have:

Anti-globalism.
Border control.

Two very good reasons for supporting the Trump presidency that are central to what set him apart form more of the same from Clinton and the globalist, open border, anti-American sycophantic agenda of her paymasters.

Lowering the tax rate to help improve business growth. Deregulation to help businesses lower their costs for employing people is another.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

You mean the way the Left did with Hillary, despite all those damning emails? Yeah... Try again. Anyone who backed Clinton or the Democrats after all that, has their head up their ass and no room to accuse others of being blind followers.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My favourite nutbag SJW protester was the one who started screaming about the genocide of Native Americans and all the countries the US military is currently in, she sincerely thought these were reasons to protest Trump.

As for why I like him
Hes not a politician
I dont believe in mass immigration or even entertaining the possibility of letting illegals stay
Bringing back jobs to the country
Actually representing the people and their wishes as opposed to big business
Now hes in office he is actually trying to keep his promises

All these negative things people say about Trump Im yet to see, his hot mic incident was unfortunate but only the deluded would see what he said as sexual assault.
Those saying he made up a terrorist attack are deliberately misconstruing what he said, he did not say there was any attack at all.

If anyone out there is too blind to see that we currently have Trump being deliberately smeared by the MSM then you have your head up your butt, I understand if you hate him based on his somewhat isolationist policies but if youve swallowed the kool aid and think his some sort of Hitler reborn youre a straight up feckin moron.

Every politician should be all about putting their constituency and country 1st, Trump is the only politician anywhere who I have seen this quality in

EDIT: About his loan, he turned 1 Million into several BILLION, for those of you who have trouble understanding big numbers Ill put it in perspective.
Youve been given $1000 now to be as successful as Trump you would need to turn that in several Million, but yeah hes an idiot and terrible businessman

edit on 21/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

Because most are brain washed sheeple, as designed

The Common Sense Test

It just grinds my teeth when people put up these heavily edited, cherry picked, set up videos to "prove" that anyone who disagrees with you are dim brainwashed "sheeple". Both sides do it and it just irritates me to no end, because people grab onto these lies that cater to their confirmation bias like it's a drug, and it's just stupid feeding on more stupid.

If you actually think that horse# video is indicative of anything not only are you the one that is brainwashed, you are trying to brainwash other people with this contrived idiocy.

I know, I know "It's just a joke. Hur hur dur". So f***ing sick of that too.
edit on 21-2-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join