It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protester can't explain why he's protesting Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Hes so smart he will do just that and he will benefit greatly because of it... But the good news is others will too... So America will be great again...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: LordAhriman

Hes so smart he will do just that and he will benefit greatly because of it... But the good news is others will too... So America will be great again...

He is many things, but smart is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

With Trump there is a small chance things will improve... under hillary it would be same Stuff different face...

There is no chance things will improve with Trump in office. A right of center President like Hillary Clinton with an oppositional Republican Congress might have improved things. Trump's unpredictability will keep the world in crisis.

I would wager a pretty penny that is why a bunch of middle ground independents voted for him.

Pretty sure you would lose that penny. I'm an independent and I would rather see Richard Nixon's Head in the White House.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ever hear the old saying "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer"?

Not all of those appointed by him will be sticking around he just loves to expose weakness and eliminate it... Your fired! He justs loves it...
edit on 21-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TheBulk

One man speaks for all now does he?

Cool story bro!

It's not just one man. Look at videos on YouTube of the protests. People go and ask them why they're protesting and they never have a coherent reason. They rattle off a bunch of buzzwords and then when asked for examples they never have any.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DJW001Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

Because he tells it like it is....

... in his head.

... and it's usually a lie.

No, it's not a lie. That's the problem: he actually believes all the false things he says. He is delusional.

Not a case of belief. You either accept the proven truth or you don't. Choose to believe the lies of corporations and propagandists over verified facts then that's your business.

The problem is the facts are against him. His Press Secretary actually used the expression "alternative facts!" Trump's behavior is reinforcing the Kremlin's disinformation campaign.

Well you continue to let the MSM tell you what to think, but as a Trump supporter I've been fed up with the out of context quotes and misrepresentation of his message for about a year now. Maybe they shouldn't have cried wolf his entire campaign and people wouldn't automatically shrug the MSM off as liars.

Reasons I voted for Trump:

America First message
Plans for infrastructure
Wants to enforce immigration laws
Tax plan
Revamp regulations
Anti-MSM
Anti-SJW

To top it off, he says whats on his mind. I'm tired of watching these puppets on TV with scripts in hand, telling us what they want to tell us instead of what we need to hear. There is a video out there showing Trump for the past 40 years almost with the same primary message. It's always been about America to him and nothing else. I'd link it, but its been posted numerous times and honestly don't think you guys want the truth anymore anyways.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

i was expecting in his best valley idiots voice.

because it's a totally amazing awesome cool thing to do, tucker. everybody's doing it. you know we just like to show our a@@, we don't need a awesome reason to be out amazingly protesting.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Because he's honest with his intentions and approach, regardless if he slips and lies about insignificant things.

Because he speaks from his mind and heart, regardless if he hurts feelings along the way.

Because he is committed to his job and is actually trying to make America better, regardless of what the media narrative is.

Because he isn't bought and paid for, he calls out corruption, he's a great leader that isn't scared of anybody, regardless of the situation.

Because he's a human being with many flaws and is very transparent. He isn't your typical PC cookie cutter and that to me counts for something, regardless how you feel about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

As a pro-Trump supporter, can you explain in a few words why you support him? Remember, thousands are hanging on your words.

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

You're very childish. If you are protesting you should have a reason for it. The fact these people don't have a reason proves they are manufactured.

DJW001 is not being childish, you have come to the same conclusion as the guy in the video.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Personally, I'm glad to see Trump appointing people with experience. I'm tired of seeing appointees that got in on their devotion to one man, not their ability to move America forward. These business leaders are just that, BUSINESS leaders and that's what we need to get rolling again. They know how to get things done, not sit back and spout touchyfeely ideas that the Left cheers for, but nothing ever seems to actually get done.
We need people who are going to put America first, not a bunch of groveling sycophants that were basically yes men. It's what we had with Obama and it was downright sickening the way they followed Hillary.

If this election didn't prove to the Democrats/SJW Liberals that their ideas are useless, well....I guess that shows why they lost, huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

With Trump there is a small chance things will improve... under hillary it would be same Stuff different face...

There is no chance things will improve with Trump in office. A right of center President like Hillary Clinton with an oppositional Republican Congress might have improved things. Trump's unpredictability will keep the world in crisis.

I would wager a pretty penny that is why a bunch of middle ground independents voted for him.

Pretty sure you would lose that penny. I'm an independent and I would rather see Richard Nixon's Head in the White House.

I thought derailleurs were just for bicycles??

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Because he's not Hillary!a reply to: DJW001

Is that all? You just hate Hillary so much you would support anyone, irrespective of their fitness for office?

That's a silly leading question
Trump is better than Hillary in many people's opinion
Wouldn't support anyone, not anyone, believed Trump was better than Hillary
In fact I guess it's safe to say that anyone was better than her, even Trump

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Because Democrats, the media, and the establishment Republicans are all scared of him. I also support him because he knows business a lot better than a community organizer who never had a real job in his entire life.

Please be more positive and specific. What policies do you favor? Why should I change my opinion of him and support him?

You're very childish. If you are protesting you should have a reason for it. The fact these people don't have a reason proves they are manufactured.

If you support Trump, you should have a reason for it. "He's not Hillary Clinton" is not a reason. All your clip proves is that if you shove a microphone in someone's face, they can be just as inarticulate as our President. No-one has made a coherent case for supporting Trump so far on this thread. Is your support manufactured?

Pretty typical.

"Why do you protest trump?"

"Duhhh I dunno, why do you support him?"

Well for one, he's making changes that positively affect your nation. Unlike the last lot who directly created the problems he's trying to fix.

But hey, keep hoping women get egged in the face for supporting or even attending his rallies. Keep letting in people unvetted, hoping they're all hippies, keep supporting the MSM lies, keep the status quo..

Why not, better to be far left the ever right, huh...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Because he's honest with his intentions and approach, regardless if he slips and lies about insignificant things.

Why won't he release his tax returns? He is not honest, he's blunt.

Because he speaks from his mind and heart, regardless if he hurts feelings along the way.

That's a nice way of saying he is a verbal sadist.

Because he is committed to his job and is actually trying to make America better, regardless of what the media narrative is.

That's what he says, yet so far all he has done is advertise his businesses and hold rallies.

Because he isn't bought and paid for, he calls out corruption, he's a great leader that isn't scared of anybody, regardless of the situation.

He is fearful and paranoid. We won't know who owns him until we see his tax returns.

Because he's a human being with many flaws and is very transparent. He isn't your typical PC cookie cutter and that to me counts for something, regardless how you feel about it.

He is mentally ill. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No that's an assumption
Things may improve under Trump
Under Hillary it would have all been the same lies and incompetence

Stop laying tracks for others to follow, you are flat wrong

I expect Trump to fail, at least he isn't the same old political cronies that preceded him

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Why won't he release his tax returns? He is not honest, he's blunt.

That's a nice way of saying he is a verbal sadist.

That's what he says, yet so far all he has done is advertise his businesses and hold rallies.

He is fearful and paranoid. We won't know who owns him until we see his tax returns.

He is mentally ill. Deal with it.

So was Hillary, two bullets one gun.
Trump won, deal with it, loser

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

On ATS no less.

Trump could be controlled opposition, but the fact that people voted anti-establishment through Trump should be pretty fcking clear. It doesn't matter if Trump is stupid. It doesn't even matter if he's an illuminati puppet, or even medically certified retarded.

The people were given 2 choices, pro establishment, and anti. They picked the latter. Why are you trying to argue this pretty straightforward conclusion?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

We want our borders secured. We are tired of taking in more and more problems from other countries. We do not want immigrants who either mean us harm or have no intention of integrating into our culture. The left is fighting this for some reason.

We want consequences for cities and states who claim sanctuary status for criminals.

we want the criminals out of washington, it seems as though this is a priority for trump.

We want money out of politics. This was a point he made while on campaign. I like his plan for limiting the abilities of lobbyists.

we wanted the TPP gone, it's gone

we want unneeded inefficient, and bloated gov agencies either overhauled or disbanded. He seems to be doing this very thing.

We want better relations with Russia. This seems to be going well.

Better, simpler tax codes. He's working on it.

I could go on.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I love that guy..

the gullible bit.. priceless

or was it a set up.. Oo and I am... never mind..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

*yawn* yes because she had so many different ideas from the previous administration... (if she did she should have run with that more often)

You may be an independent, but obviously the majority thought he was the better choice, and some democrats decided the democrat party had failed them long enough.

Otherwise Hillary wins..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join