It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: tribal

I don't want or need an explanation regarding logic or fact from someone who asserts that the belief that evidence is required before punitive action is taken is an "opinion". It is a fundamental value common to societies not run by fascists. As I've said elsewhere on this matter, your lot has an enormous burden of proof because you are making extraordinary claims. I have been offered dozens of pieces of "evidence" to review, and they have -- all of them -- been outright deceptions. Lies about where a concert was performed, lies about what was said in a video, lies about what art is hanging where in the world. Endlessly shifting goal posts when said "evidence" is debunked. I believe there are earnest enthusiasts about this theory, but to be frank I think they show alarmingly poor discretion. I recommend that you instead do what I've implored all of the earnest advocates of this nonsense to do:

- Narrow the inquiry to a manageable and falsifiable frame, for example that the owner of Comet Ping Pong has committed crime X;
- Present a case with corresponding evidence that supports that claim;
- Stand ready to respond to questions and criticism about your source and your narrative

If you're not doing those things, you're not investigating anything. You're engaging in a witch hunt. You're committing libel. You are doing harm to people based on the lack of a standard of evidence. Baselessly connecting people with organized pedophilia is amoral in the extreme.

Your post hits the nail on the head.

Instead of focusing on narrow, falsifiable claims, those interested in this particular conspiracy have assembled a steam roller that is picking up any "clue" it rolls over and forming it to fit their preconceived biases.

They need to put the steamroller away and choose ONE, SPECIFIC claim. Then support it with evidence until there's enough to interest a genuine legal authority.

And they absolutely need to STOP harassing people.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
And look at the comments beneath his statement. It is a witch hunt and people don't care who gets burned.

Sounds like every other racist hunt, sexist hunt, homophobe hunt, islamophobe hunt, etc.

Oh maybe you should have listened to asshole middle class white men trying to tell people they should back off on their witch hunts otherwise this whole thing is gonna go inverted and in ways they won't be able to stop?

Oh maybe you shouldn't have fired them from their jobs, silenced them in public, shut them out from debate?

Oh maybe when they stopped encouraging people they disagree with from being disagreeable it meant you would have to endure consequences you've been protected from by them?

Oh... how... shocking. Surprising. How did this happen?

Maybe a bunch of decent white men who have been trying to talk to you for decades and you kept ignoring them because they're straight white conservative men able to speak multiple languages of oppression. You only speak one.

Get ready to grow up. It's gonna hurt.
edit on 25-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: Made it not about me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Greggers

So your argument now is that in a world where we just saw the American flag being banned from a college campus for being too offensive, where Halloween costumes where men dressed up as women were pulled nation wide for being too offensive,

These are strawmen and have nothing to do with my point.

that these pedo symbols are just ubiquitous and don't really mean anything,

Pay attention. I've said the symbols were chosen BECAUSE they are ubiquitous, so they would only have meaning if you knew the person displaying them was in the group. There's a reason they didn't choose a symbol of guys having sex with kids, you know. THAT SYMBOL would have meaning to anyone immediately -- undeniable, unhidden meaning.

But the symbols YOU'RE talking about are all over the place. Like I said, my wife owns a necklace with the two-hearts. I bought it for her long before I heard about any of this "secret pedo" language stuff. I assure you, we are not pedophiles, and those symbols are being displayed by thousands of other people who are not pedophiles.

It stands to reason that most of the people using those symbols are NOT pedophiles. Otherwise, those wouldn't be very secretive symbols, would they?

You're welcome to continue in your deep denial.

You're welcome to continue slaughtering logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThereforeTheMeh

And look at the comments beneath his statement. It is a witch hunt and people don't care who gets burned.

Sounds like every other racist hunt, sexist hunt, homophobe hunt, islamophobe hunt, etc.

Oh maybe you should have listened to us asshole middle class white men trying to tell people they should back off on their witch hunts otherwise this whole thing is gonna go inverted and in ways they won't be able to stop?

Oh maybe you shouldn't have fired us from our jobs, silenced us in public, shut us out from debate?

Oh maybe when we stopped encouraging people we disagree with from being disagreeable it meant you would have to endure consequences you've been protected from by us?

Oh... how... shocking. Surprising. How did this happen?

Maybe a bunch of decent white men have been trying to talk to you for decades and you kept ignoring us cause we're straight white men able to speak multiple languages of oppression. You only speak one.

Get ready to grow up. It's gonna hurt.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

(post by ThereforeTheMeh removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Then you literally are illiterate.

I was able to read the words just fine. But I have no idea why that particular response was aimed at me, or what point you're trying to make. Do you think I have something against middle-class white guys? Or against Muslims or other religions? Do you think I've had people fired from their jobs?

You're all over the place.

It's totally out of left field.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What part of not attacking fellow members are some having problems with?

This is going to be said one last time. The attacks on other members who disagree with you are going to stop.

KNOCK IT OFF!!

Do Not Respond To This Message

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThereforeTheMeh

It's a figure of speech.

You are right about one thing. It is an angry mob (those in the comments section) and they are not going to take it any more. That is usually how it goes.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

To me, all the things you mentioned would have been evidence in the case of someone like Jimmy Saville, who had been dogged by pedophile accusations for years.

There have been, to my knowledge, no actual accusations of pedophilia against anyone involved in pizza gate. All the 'evidence' mentioned is just a collection of symbols or words that could be used to be referring to pedophilia if there was actually any evidence of pedophilia.

"Putting the cart before the horse" seems extremely appropriate here. Maybe someone is guilty. The FBI should look into it, but people should stop dropping the pedophile accusation at all of them based on what is not really evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The only witches we can't hunt anymore are actual witches of both genders hunting children.

It's called a witch hunt in reference to the Salem witch trials. The point being that there were NO witches, but people got gored anyway. Which means if it's a witch hunt, it's always aimed at the wrong people, whether those people are white, asian, christian, Muslim, gay, straight, or whatever.

A witch hunt is a witch hunt.

Because ALL of them are protected under some "minority" status that prevents ANY inquiry into their behavior.

This is absurd. There are plenty of people in jail from all walks of life, for all types of crimes.

Want to tell your own child that most kids go through an experimental phase when they are young but that doesn't mean they are necessarily gay? YOU MIGHT LOSE YOUR CHILD.

Holy crap you've gone off the deep end.

Can't you start your own thread about this?

The only "witches" that are hunted anymore are straight conservative white men... and the women who love those men.

This particular witch hunt is maiming plenty of straight white men whose political affiliations we do not know, as well as at least a couple of gay men, and presumably people from many varied backgrounds. It appears to be an equal opportunity steam roller.

If you don't understand the problem of complaining about "witch hunts" in the modern environment then you are literally illiterate.

A witch hunt is not only the appropriate term, but it is the BEST POSSIBLE term for what is going on here, when the owner of a record label is getting harassed daily for something he had nothing to do with because masses of hysterical people want blood.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It's called a witch hunt in reference to the Salem witch trials.

The Salem Sexist Trials. The Salem Racist Trials. The Salem Homophobe trials.

You don't actually know what those people were up to in their private lives. Are you prepared to defend those people to your eternal grave? Do you really know what they were up to out there in the woods?

The point being that there were NO witches, but people got gored anyway.

Or sexists, racists, homophobes, etc. You can't touch actual racists, sexists, homophobes, because they learned long before you were ever aware of them of how to avoid you.

So all you ever catch are idiots making stupid comments.

And you call it a victory. While sexist, racist, homophobic witches point the way for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The Salem Sexist Trials. The Salem Racist Trials. The Salem Homophobe trials.

No they don't.

You don't actually know what those people were up to in their private lives.

Never claimed to.

Are you prepared to defend those people to your eternal grave?

Of course not. What a strange question.

Or sexists, racists, homophobes, etc. You can't touch actual racists, sexists, homophobes, because they learned long before you were ever aware of them of how to avoid you.

They learned how to avoid ME in particular? What does any of this have to do with me?

So all you ever catch are idiots making stupid comments.

Plenty of that going around.

And you call it a victory.

Please show me an example of me calling any of what your'e describing a victory.

While sexist, racist, homophobic witches point the way for you.

What?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I read that thread twice. A couple of people asked the pertinent question, who made the logo? and he responded a couple of times. But I still didn't feel like I understood his answer. He basically says, the band worked on that video for a few months and perhaps, maybe, "the band' accidentally used the pedo symbol without knowing. He was wiling to take down the video once he found out but decided not to because the symbol wasn't 'exactly' the same. Over all, everyone was polite. Only one person told him to back off and let people investigate. But like I said, the answer still isn't any more clear. He was speaking on behalf of the band, but can't answer if the band knew it was a pedo symbol. He decided that on his own. Did a full circle.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I read that thread twice. A couple of people asked the pertinent question, who made the logo? and he responded a couple of times. But I still didn't feel like I understood his answer. He basically says, the band worked on that video for a few months and perhaps, maybe, "the band' accidentally used the pedo symbol without knowing. He was wiling to take down the video once he found out but decided not to because the symbol wasn't 'exactly' the same. Over all, everyone was polite. Only one person told him to back off and let people investigate. But like I said, the answer still isn't any more clear. He was speaking on behalf of the band, but can't answer if the band knew it was a pedo symbol. He decided that on his own. Did a full circle.

I was more referring to the hoard of peanut gallery comments suggesting the guy had it coming to him. Those comments are there.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThereforeTheMeh

I don't think anybody needs your warnings. From what I understand it wouldn't be the LGBTQ community's first rodeo.

Besides, you yourself said that the time for talk has passed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What?

Sexist, racist, homophobic witches point the way.

I get my comments removed for saying you are illiterate but I don't know how else to say it.

The people guiding the human flock are not fans of minorities, women, or gays. They know who their real beasts of burden are.

I dunno if Kiki is still allowed around these parts...

Well, just to be clear, I personally am not homophobic, racist, misogynistic, a witch, or an illiterate. In case there was any confusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I don't think anybody needs your warnings. From what I understand it wouldn't be the LGBTQ community's first rodeo.

Refreshingly honest reply and I agree.

I think the LGBTQ community has been a highly abused community and I think they are being setup for a fall by people pretending to care about them but who will turn on a dime the moment the dime turns against the LGBTQ.

My message has been, for years on ATS... that LGBTQ has been being artificially propped up by witches who don't like them as sacrificial pawns in their larger game.

We'll see if they can overcome the bull they are riding for longer than 7 seconds.

originally posted by: daskakik
Besides, you yourself said that the time for talk has passed.

It has. Which is why men like me coming to talk should be treated with the appropriate risk we take when those we "represent" find out when we walked into the camp and tried to make peace.
edit on 25-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join