It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hopefully this isn't too off topic but I've been wondering about this clip for a while but I don't really feel like starting my own pedophile thread.

It's the gag reel to X Men: Apocalypse; particularly the footage from mystique's talk to the the new x-men recruits from the end of the film (starts about 14 sec into the video). So mystique says "You aren't children anymore." and Beast says "Unfortunately" then thrusting his pelvis and grunting which garners a laugh from somewhere off screen.

It seemed creepy to me but I think it might be because I guess Bryan Singer is a weirdo pedophile or some such thing so I might just be reading that into it. I usually have that stuff in mind after I watch an x-men movie because I feel really bad for enjoying something that was produced by someone like that. End up feeling like Lot pitching his tent towards Sodom. IDK.

The other thing I thought was he could be saying like; "unfortunately" for you 'cause now you're legal.

I couldn't find it on Youtube so here's a vimeo link:
X-Men: Apocalypse Gag Reel

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"Producers Library", huh? Might need some "sleuths" over that one.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Comet pizza is real.

Here is some of the dialogue at one of their late night 'concerts'.

To avoid commentary skip to about 1:20.

Comet pizza and comet ping pong are the same restaurant. They advertise as a place for kids.

Thus the Comet 'ping pong'. Would you take your kids there?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Member Augustus Masonicus is a good poster to bring this to the attention of. He can provide some accurate commentary.

You caught us. We love pizza.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Member Augustus Masonicus is a good poster to bring this to the attention of. He can provide some accurate commentary.

You caught us. We love pizza.

I cant hold that against you or your organisation. Can I take your response to mean you don't give this any credit? I respect the fact that you know what you are talking about in the matter of masonic symbolism.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I cant hold that against you or your organisation. Can I take your response to mean you don't give this any credit? I respect the fact that you know what you are talking about in the matter of masonic symbolism.

I see no relation between the pizza store's logo and the Square and Compasses. Masonic symbolism is pretty direct on explaining what it means and the Square and Compasses is explained multiple times in the ritual, if something 'kinda' looks like it then the meaning behind the symbols is completely lost.

edit on 25-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I see no relation between the pizza store's logo and the Square and Compasses. Masonic symbolism is pretty direct on explaining what it means and the Square and Compasses is explained multiple times in the ritual, if something 'kinda' looks like it then the meaning behind the symbols is completely lost.

That'll do for me. Thank you (with no hyphen).

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Plus, I always thought the Masonic symbols represented precision which would seem to be at odds with the pizza logo. Not defending this pizza knuckleheads by any means, but just saying.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No worries. We can actually discuss the symbols, they are not the sooper sekret stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm not saying that I think that all Freemasons are linked to paedophilia, so please, I hope, as an apparent mason, that you don't take any offense to this, hopefully no more than I take, as somebody who genuinely enjoys eating pizza.

I would say this though. In their logo, they had suspiciously incorporated a known paedophile symbol, and then changed it. Which is bloody weird.

My observation isn't completely irrational though, is it? I mean, as much as I respect that the symbology in freemasonry and other organisations is supposed to be preserved, that is not to say that it is merely impossible for some people, of unsound mind, to shoddily incorporate it into their paedo pizza logo, in my opinion. This is in the Washington DC, is it not? These people do have definite affiliations with powerful politicians, up to and including presidential level.

Hopefully people can look beyond shooting the messenger (not to say you are, sir), and accept this a mere observation, which I believe shouldn't be dismissed immediately.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Plus, I always thought the Masonic symbols represented precision which would seem to be at odds with the pizza logo. Not defending this pizza knuckleheads by any means, but just saying.

That is a good inference. In several instances the Square and Compasses are described as instruments to try stones but also as a metaphor for you to improve yourself utilizing their symbolism.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Okay, that 2nd video is pretty twisted.

Not sure what to make of the first one actually.

I'm beginning to think this is all too bizzaro for me to even understand.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No worries. We can actually discuss the symbols, they are not the sooper sekret stuff.

Yeah, My Uncle was a High Ranking police officer and UK Grand Lodge Mason and I picked up some information through him. That's is also why I am not an international masonic conspiracy advocate.
edit on 25-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewbieDoobieDoo
I would say this though. In their logo, they had suspiciously incorporated a known paedophile symbol, and then changed it. Which is bloody weird.

Considering the volume and tenor of the messages they have been getting I can say I do not blame them for changing it.

My observation isn't completely irrational though, is it? I mean, as much as I respect that the symbology in freemasonry and other organisations is supposed to be preserved, that is not to say that it is merely impossible for some people, of unsound mind, to shoddily incorporate it into their paedo pizza logo, in my opinion. This is in the Washington DC, is it not? These people do have definite affiliations with powerful politicians, up to and including presidential level.

We do not have a trademark on our symbols so anyone can use them but I feel that the pizza logo and the Square and Compasses are not similar.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sorry Claydisk, it was not aimed at you, more of a general question and yes he was named one of the most powerful men in DC by GQ long before this scandal hit.

Seems kinda strange like everything else about all of this.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I would say a portion of their logo certainly could be classed as alluding to a portion of the square and compasses logo. My thinking is that it would be pretty obvious if they strictly stuck to the official freemasonry symbol in their pizza logo. I believe they are trying to hide 2 different symbols in their logo, in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewbieDoobieDoo
I would say a portion of their logo certainly could be classed as alluding to a portion of the square and compasses logo. My thinking is that it would be pretty obvious if they strictly stuck to the official freemasonry symbol in their pizza logo. I believe they are trying to hide 2 different symbols in their logo, in plain sight.

Using that rationale then anything with a right angle or a rough triangular shape can be compared to the Square and Compasses.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Personally, I think the moniker "pizzagate" is FAR too innocent for this whole topic!

If there is even one shred of proof to even 20% of the allegations being made on this subject, then the moniker should be something like...

- SATANGATE, or
- SICK F# GATE
- BUNCH-O-PEOPLE NEED TO DO SOME SERIOUS "HARD" TIME IN GENERAL POPULATION OF A FEDERAL PENETENTIARY -GATE

edit on 11/25/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

SICK F# GATE

I vote for this one...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What do you think about the paedo symbol incorporated into their logo, and the fact that, if it's innocent, they shouldn't have needed to edit it? And the restaurant across the street with the other paedo logo for their business?

Apologies if you haven't been following the rising amount of evidence piling up against these parasites.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join