It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewbieDoobieDoo
What do you think about the paedo symbol incorporated into their logo, and the fact that, if it's innocent, they shouldn't have needed to edit it? And the restaurant across the street with the other paedo logo for their business?

I did not find them to be identical and as I said earlier I do not think it is suspicious they changed it since they are getting death threats among other harassing calls from what I have read.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Do these bloody transvestites and queers know that children watch and listen to this stuff?

This is really getting out of order now with al this 'lets show the children 'gay' and 'trans' is cool stuff.

I tell ya... I'm glad I don't have any children (at this stage) to watch over and keep safe from this rubbish.

It's unbelievable realy, the stuff being pushed onto children. It needs to stp and it should start at home but if the parents can't do it, then the schols should be taking responsibility and not be teaching that 'gay' and 'trans' is cool.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Do these bloody transvestites and queers know that children watch and listen to this stuff?

It would appear that they went on at 11PM so I would be doubtful that there were any children present.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It would appear that they went on at 11PM so I would be doubtful that there were any children present.

You would be surprised what time children go sleep. I'm talking children under 15, so thats anything up to 15.
edit on CSTFri, 25 Nov 2016 09:02:49 -06000000003009x049x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Children under the age of 17 in Washington DC cannot be outside past 11PM on most nights unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

i'm not a christian nor religious by any means but even I hear what you're saying. The LBGTQ community is getting way too loose with their provocative freedoms. We can now include 'P' in their gender neutral community. I crawled the band's FB page and it lists their all ages shows with other bands. I can't say I agree with promoters giving these bands a 'pg' rating and allowing them to indoctrinate teenagers into their cult. I have a guttural reaction to this and almost feel the way Christians do about all of it. Their main complaint is satanists are eroding the family unit by poisoning the youth. I am starting to believe them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Has anyone gathered information about these sites from Alexa? From a free site, SimilarWeb, it shows most traffic going to cometpingpong from brightestyoungthings.com which has a lot of weird stuff. The Bentzen Ball link goes to some blood. The comet hitting dinosaur button goes to an image of a kid that says drugs. Lots of LGBTQ stuff..

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No point in arguing with that guy...its a wasted breath. Some people just like to get under your skin on purpose and use the ruse of "critical thinking" .....so gross and disheartening for one to be so analytical that one forgets to actually have some level of sensitivity.
This whole subject has literally made me sick...evil does exist, most definitely.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

So your defense

It's not a defense. STOP accusing people who disagree with you of being DEFENDERS of pedophilia. I simply DISAGREE with you about how to interpret the facts in THIS SPECIFIC CASE.

The zealotry on display here is alarming. You guys are trending toward an attitude of "if you don't agree with my assessment of the facts, you're an inhuman monster." I implore you to stop this childish behavior. It's a blatant attempt to kill dialog.

is arguing a band displayed a well known pedo symbol in their video as a shout out to a pizza place which uses a well known pedo symbol, in a creepy ass video which looks to be aimed at pedos, and it somehow suggests there's nothing to see here?

The symbol is ubiquitous. It is everywhere. It means nothing in and of itself, which is precisely why it was selected by the pedo community -- so outsiders couldn't tell by looking, even if they KNEW the symbol.

You've crammed a bunch of issues together here, so I'll separate them for you. First is whether the pizza place knowingly used the symbol as a nod to pedos. Answer: we have no proof of this. Second is whether the band knowingly used the symbol as a shout-out to pedos, or if they were merely acknowledging the pizza place: There is no proof either way.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

NOt sure if anyone commented on what You just said here, but Yah I did notice those two things and also in the video was there some Illuminati symbolism? One eyed people bppin' around, and at the end, looks like that gal is making a pyramid shape, with Her hands? Might be more too... Just sayin... Syx...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Also of note is one of the other bands that has played there.. Homosuperior ... This is the band of one time Comet Ping Pong manager , who also does drag shows.. Nothing wrong there but this same person was the one who made some of the worse comments on comet's Instagram

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I believe he was saying this.....not actual children in the video

1. Childrens toys
2. Masks referencing children
3. a known FBI pedo symbol embeded in a video...with an adult person simulating a child playing with toys.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

i'm not a christian nor religious by any means but even I hear what you're saying. The LBGTQ community is getting way too loose with their provocative freedoms. We can now include 'P' in their gender neutral community. I crawled the band's FB page and it lists their all ages shows with other bands. I can't say I agree with promoters giving these bands a 'pg' rating and allowing them to indoctrinate teenagers into their cult. I have a guttural reaction to this and almost feel the way Christians do about all of it. Their main complaint is satanists are eroding the family unit by poisoning the youth. I am starting to believe them.

Family unit has been eroded definitely.

I hate to think what Elton John is getting up to with those kids he adopted.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have a few problems with this conspiracy theory. One, if you were breaking the law doing something as heinous as abusing children why would you even covertly advertise it through symbols on businesses you own? That makes zero sense. Especially concerning the high profile people linked to this.

Two, why would they need all this infrastructure to abuse children? You can order sex from anyone, of almost any age through your neighborhood Craigslist or similar website. I've read several articles and watched a documentary about it, and it's definitely happening a lot more than people realize.

So why would these high profile powerful people set up a centralized network to abuse children when its easier and safer to do it anonymously through random internet message boards? Or flying somewhere that its tolerated? A network that when taken down, would bring EVERYBODY involved down.

I hope I'm not breaking T&C, its hard to walk that line on this subject. You almost need to describe some of these monsters methods to be able to talk about this conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
The LBGTQ community is getting way too loose with their provocative freedoms.

There we go, that is really what this witch hunt is about.

You want to know what that symbol is doing in that video?

It's a big middle finger from those who know that "protect the children" is really just an excuse to treat others as second class citizens.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
does anyone genuinely think someone deciding on a symbol for their pizza place would have accidentally arrived at the stylized pizza symbol which just happens to look exactly like the boy love symbol?

as a person who draws and has studied art and symbols....and also advertising....there is GREAT and often lengthy contemplation given to a symbol or logo which will represent your brand, business or idea. It is something that most business people take very seriously. Knowing this makes me extremely skeptical that Alefantis would have just happened, accidentally, serendipitously, to have stumbled into a design that is so remarkably close to the boy love symbol. I just cannot fathom that kind of coincidence. And that is only one SMALL detail in this entire managerie of information.

Has anyone brought up the name of Nanci Pelosi's pizza place into the mix? Goat Hill. Goat Hill??? really????

as to the OP: Chadwickus has a solid point....there are no children in the video. The symbolism is troubling but i would have a hard time making a case that the bad is in any way complicit based only on that one video. The pizza symbol in the video doesnt belong....there is no good reason for it to be there unless they are virtue signaling to someone.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Why did the confederate flag ruffle everyone's feathers, but now suddenly pedo symbols 'could mean anything to anyone?'

In this case there, indeed, needs to be a witch hunt, and it's shaping up to be aimed at all the right people.

Off with their heads!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

i can answer your question with a question: why do criminals get caught?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: underwerks

i can answer your question with a question: why do criminals get caught?

Because they're stupid. Which I doubt anyone so deep in the criminal underworld that they would run a high level government pedo ring would be. It doesn't make any sense when there's safer and easier ways.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Is it really weird to have a logo for a pizza place that looks like slices of pizza??? Would one assume that they would need to check with the FBI to make sure their logo isn't included on some secret code list of pedophile symbols? I certainly wouldn't think to do that.

What's wrong with "Goat Hill"? My brother owns some land in Texas that includes a big hill. The family always joked that he needed some goats on the property to eat the grass that he always complains about having to mow down. We started calling his property Goat Hill after that, cuz he said he's thinking seriously of buying a couple of goats. Believe me, my family is not into pedophilia, if that's what goat hill is supposed to mean.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join