It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: Greggers

Why did the confederate flag ruffle everyone's feathers, but now suddenly pedo symbols 'could mean anything to anyone?'

Why are you asking me this question? I've never made a comment about the confederate flag to anyone, anywhere.

But since you did ask, the confederate flag is not a ubiquitous symbol. It is a very specific symbol. Apples and oranges.

In this case there, indeed, needs to be a witch hunt, and it's shaping up to be aimed at all the right people.

witch hunts are NEVER aimed at the right people. That's why they are called witch hunts.

Off with their heads!

Now you're a character in Alice in Wonderland? Is this an admission the entire story is a bizarre fabrication? Are you in league with the white rabbit?
edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
The LBGTQ community is getting way too loose with their provocative freedoms.

There we go, that is really what this witch hunt is about.

You want to know what that symbol is doing in that video?

It's a big middle finger from those who know that "protect the children" is really just an excuse to treat others as second class citizens.

It was only a matter of time. It is rather transparent that a huge number of the people pushing this know that it is not true but see it as a good vehicle to further their agenda of eliminating the people they class as undesirables. I see dark times ahead, as these people really do have control of the country. I think it is entirely thinkable that there will never be another election. I fully expect to see curtailment of civil liberties, first for minorities that can't defend themselves, then for people who disagree philosophically (read: "libtards" and "cucks"). I think that it's worthwhile to argue with these people in venues like these because history should show there was resistance, but in the near term, our efforts are very probably futile.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because just like the other pedo rings. They think they are above the law and that having some high ranking FBI agents on payroll is supposed to protect them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: MysticPearl

So your defense

It's not a defense. STOP accusing people who disagree with you of being DEFENDERS of pedophilia. I simply DISAGREE with you about how to interpret the facts in THIS SPECIFIC CASE.

The zealotry on display here is alarming. You guys are trending toward an attitude of "if you don't agree with my assessment of the facts, you're an inhuman monster." I implore you to stop this childish behavior. It's a blatant attempt to kill dialog.

is arguing a band displayed a well known pedo symbol in their video as a shout out to a pizza place which uses a well known pedo symbol, in a creepy ass video which looks to be aimed at pedos, and it somehow suggests there's nothing to see here?

The symbol is ubiquitous. It is everywhere. It means nothing in and of itself, which is precisely why it was selected by the pedo community -- so outsiders couldn't tell by looking, even if they KNEW the symbol.

You've crammed a bunch of issues together here, so I'll separate them for you. First is whether the pizza place knowingly used the symbol as a nod to pedos. Answer: we have no proof of this. Second is whether the band knowingly used the symbol as a shout-out to pedos, or if they were merely acknowledging the pizza place: There is no proof either way.

Hey Greg...for what it's worth...Im hot for this topic...but I dont think that by denying it you are pedo enablers. I completely understand the skepticism and your cautious stance despite my own.

Hang in there.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

It was obvious to some from the start.

I don't think it will get that bad. At least not as bad as I have heard it once was. The LBGTQ community isn't one to shy away from a fight.

It will probably be more of a media fluster than an actual fight with the greatest casualties being wrists with carpal tunnel syndrome.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i just read a honest and open statement from the owner of Don Giovanni Records that features the band sex stains - he posted on voat. i think people should read what he has to say. it´s sad when innocent people get harassed.

link to voat
edit on 25-11-2016 by glowdog because: errz

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Red his statement...it's commendable...though I realize he probably gets flack for this...a record label is hardly someone I would investigate in this matter. If this band is any way connected to pedophilia...I doubt the record label has anything to do with it.

I feel sorry for him though...but it's the nature of things. Once you're connected to someone who was rightly or unjustly suspected of a crime...you get sh** all over you. Its the way of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Seems to be an issue with picking usernames to register with on that site. How could QVVVVVVVVVVVVVV be taken? Anyway, someone needs to ask him who produced the video and who's idea was it to put that symbol on a cube. Someone would have had to make it from scratch. I would investigate the director and prop people.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I hope that you're right about that. I think what we're seeing here is the tip of the iceberg in terms of propaganda being used to justify persecution. The election was training wheels. Now that the people who originated this particular foul raft of lies (r/The_Donald) effectively decide who is arrested, who is sentenced to death, what countries are attacked, whether or not nuclear warheads are used, the propaganda is far more dangerous and more than the outcome of an election is at stake.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

but if a person believes their cause to be just (pursuing criminal charges against clinton and company) then it is not persecution, its prosecution. Perhaps too fine a distinction for those on her side of things (or eternal skeptics), but i think words matter.

ultimately the credibility one assigns to the armchair investigation into questionable content of the Podesta emails hinges largely upon ones world view, ones unique view of what they consider "reality". Trying to reason with some people, even those who share your mother tongue, is often like talking to an alien. We were not raised or educated to be expert communicators.....and controversial topics tend to reveal this lack of facility very quickly.

This symbolism issue is easily dismissed by a certain type of person/personality/world view/etc and given credence by others of similar mindsets, inclinations etc. I think we can all agree most of us are not mentally deficient in terms of being sub normal IQ or some such thing. Therefore we should at least extend a modicum of reasonable doubt to others points of view. I frequently learn to adjust my position on things by listening to well articulated arguments by those on the other side of an issue. We may never reach parity but we always learn SOMETHING by conversing in a calm, rational manner.

I believe symbols matter and that the similarity of the pizza symbol to the boy love symbol to be too similar to be accidental. I think people who operate in the business world, people who are well educated, been in the world a few decades, have seen enough things that they assume symbols mean at least SOMETHING.......even if they dont always know what they mean. There is only the most razor thin evidence, in my mind, giving credence to the idea the pizza symbol wasnt purposely created that way to pay homage. What that "evidence" is so far seems to be only the appeal to absurdity and ignorance which are both logical fallacies, so im being very generous by saying its even razor thing evidence, as its actually more like razor thin rhetorical plea and it doesnt pass muster by the standards of logic i am aware of.

On the other hand, those who believe the symbol was deliberately chosen to mean boylove have plenty of other corroborating circumstantial evidence that fits well into the narrative that these people are signaling to each other about a shared interest that is not socially acceptable or allowed under the law. Again, the contrarian argument that it would be too risky to do so are appealing to absurdity. The fact is criminals of all levels make stupid mistakes all of the time that get them caught. People who are sick enough to abuse other human beings often have a god complex of sorts and feel untouchable.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

So your argument now is that in a world where we just saw the American flag being banned from a college campus for being too offensive, where Halloween costumes where men dressed up as women were pulled nation wide for being too offensive, that these pedo symbols are just ubiquitous and don't really mean anything, despite being connected to sick and twisted people who are quite open about their obsession with children?

You're welcome to continue in your deep denial. Don't expect others to join you in dismissing blatant signaling towards pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For those that are asking "if this is real, why would they have logos etc. right in pain site". That's easy... When you practice these type of behaviors there is a need to share, to let others know...look at the necklace Jimmy Seville wore ... Obvious.... There is also a day in the spring every year... Kind of a national pedo holiday... Where they all like to wear pink and whatever other pedo symbols they have...

And someone else asked... Why would they do this for sex when it's so easy to hire someone

Sadly for a lot of them this isn't just about sex... It's also rape, torture, murder etc...stuff that will blow your mind

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

No, believing something is not a justification for persecution or prosecution. Facts are. There are no substantive facts in support of #PizzaGate. Most of the "facts" I've been referred to have been obvious fabrications or misrepresentations. There are no substantive facts connecting HRC in any meaningful way to Comet Ping Pong. "There's a picture of her eating pizza there" doesn't make the cut. A preponderance of evidence which is at its best circumstantial and in the average case downright fraudulent is no justification at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

that is YOUR OPINION. Lets make sure we call things by their right names here. You are making alot of A PRIORI statements without providing the rational basis for those statements. Your appeal to whatever you think FACTS are is basically an appeal to authority. Facts are determined to be such by various processes or methodologies, which one might you be employing or appealing to?

www.auburn.edu...

This is not rocket science, its an ongoing series of interpretations using various analytical approaches to determine if what appears to be possible is actually more likely than possible. This process uses all kinds of approaches at drawing comparisons, relationships, identifying causation and consequence etc. You dont have to agree with the theories being posited, or the conclusions some are reaching, but please do not sabotage your intellect by saying or believing there is no real quality analysis going on here, because there obviously is.

You know what facts are? In this case there are literally DOZENS of observable, empirical facts. I dont have the time to list them, but to give you a start you might think of each piece of information as a fact. It is a fact the pizza symbol more than slightly resembles a known boy love symbol. Any reaonable person would look at those two symbols and conclude they are VERY similar. Beyond that agreement of fact each person will decide what direction to go in with their line of inquiry or reason to reach a number of different conclusions.

I'm a novice when it comes to logic, but i see plenty of good logical processes being used in this examination.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey, X Factor in the UK is full of girl groups dressed as sluts, the all new role models for young girls who watch X Factor with mummy and daddy. Teach them early.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

LOL...im sorry...but i have to ask since you brought it up.....what does a slut dress like?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey, X Factor in the UK is full of girl groups dressed as sluts, the all new role models for young girls who watch X Factor with mummy and daddy. Teach them early.

Dear Moral Absolutist,

Please provide empirical evidence of what constitutes as slut attire, posthaste. The future of decent society depends upon your expertise.

Regards,

A moral plebe

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I don't want or need an explanation regarding logic or fact from someone who asserts that the belief that evidence is required before punitive action is taken is an "opinion". It is a fundamental value common to societies not run by fascists. As I've said elsewhere on this matter, your lot has an enormous burden of proof because you are making extraordinary claims. I have been offered dozens of pieces of "evidence" to review, and they have -- all of them -- been outright deceptions. Lies about where a concert was performed, lies about what was said in a video, lies about what art is hanging where in the world. Endlessly shifting goal posts when said "evidence" is debunked. I believe there are earnest enthusiasts about this theory, but to be frank I think they show alarmingly poor discretion. I recommend that you instead do what I've implored all of the earnest advocates of this nonsense to do:

- Narrow the inquiry to a manageable and falsifiable frame, for example that the owner of Comet Ping Pong has committed crime X;
- Present a case with corresponding evidence that supports that claim;
- Stand ready to respond to questions and criticism about your source and your narrative

If you're not doing those things, you're not investigating anything. You're engaging in a witch hunt. You're committing libel. You are doing harm to people based on the lack of a standard of evidence. Baselessly connecting people with organized pedophilia is amoral in the extreme.
edit on 25-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
100% anecdotal story. The pizza place 1 block from me is a place everyone from neighbors to businesses knew was a front for "something". Most of us assumed drugs or guns or whatever. However in America many people think those things should be legal anyways so unless they are causing immediate problems everyone is content to turn a blind enough eye to stay out of trouble themselves.

However, within a week of #pizzagate and #twittergate going viral, they have MOVED OUT WITH HASTE. Including damaging the property on their way out because they are in such a rush, etc. I was making a purchase at a neighboring business so I got to watch them moving things into random personal trucks (no rentals, no moving equipment). They were quite stressed out.

Just one more grain of sand in the grand avalanche of history. I've popped in from time to time and looked at their menu and seen stuff that was iffy, but never worth posting online. Their move out has made it so I no longer have access to their menu. Just goes to show... archive archive archive.

Take care folks... stranger things are afoot.
edit on 25-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
i just read a honest and open statement from the owner of Don Giovanni Records that features the band sex stains - he posted on voat. i think people should read what he has to say. it´s sad when innocent people get harassed.

link to voat

And look at the comments beneath his statement. It is a witch hunt and people don't care who gets burned.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join