It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenwings1986

They made it private because keyboard warriors found it and started abusing him.

What would you do?

edit on 25/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OK, that'll be just about enough...

Tossing accusations around about each other is, quite simply, not on, and it will stop now.

The topic, as disgusting as most will find it, is not an excuse to hurl accusations at people whose sole crime is they dare to disagree with you.

Think twice before posting, people.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Since you cant be bothered to look up exactly what I said after a third post directed to me on the same subject...I guess it's futile for me to converse with you on this subject.

Just for thread sake...I said:

1. Childrens toys
2. Masks referencing children
3. a known FBI pedo symbol embeded in a video...with an adult person simulating a child playing with toys.

You do not need to reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: brokenwings1986

They made it private because keyboard warriors found it and started abusing him.

What would you do?

But what kind of person posts crap like that in the first place? I'm sorry but if someone posts pictures like that they deserve to be called out.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

He may have been advised to by the FBI. He contacted them in regards to all the death threats he has been receiving - fearful for his life, his family's lives not to mention his livelihood.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He may have been advised to by the FBI. He contacted them in regards to all the death threats he has been receiving - fearful for his life, his family's lives not to mention his livelihood.

The employees as well are being threatened by lunatics who are willing to believe the entire staff 40 people are pedophiles. Reality just goes out the window now a days.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Okay, here's the picture I found from Instagram. How is this not strange? mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And I'm pretty sure since the email was from there mom she wouldn't go with her daughter being molested.

Oh...it's like that huh...so no parent has ever abused/raped/sold his own kid ?

You are living in rainbow country my friend. And unicorns are roaming freely.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Where are the children in this video???

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
are there any central repository types of places that is archiving everything that has been discussed and uncovered so far?

There does appear to be a concerted effort to not just shut this thing down.....but going macro and talking about implementing internet controls that filter out or suppress "fake news" which basically could be anything "they" want it to be.

the thing i keep coming back to in my own mind is: if this was/is true.....its nuclear.....its end of the world level stuff. It likely implicates many very powerful people who literally would start WW3 to keep it from coming out. I cant shake the feeling that the Stein recount effort is yet another Clinton tentacle at work.

I know a female who works placing children in foster care who is following this story very carefully as she has every day work related experience dealing with abusive families and abused kids. I have a family member who also works for local government who regularly sees files on people who have access to children, or who become foster parents when they have no business being around kids.

there is evidence everywhere of government infrastructure that enables the systemic and continual abuse of children. I have friends and family that have seen and experienced it. Foster care parents who are barely fit to take care of themselves who take on abused children for the monthly paycheck they get out of it. This happens all the time in the GOVERNMENT and right in front of our eyes. So...why is it so hard to believe that non governmental people would use store fronts and businesses as THEIR infrastructure to enable abuse?

There will never be a "smoking gun" for things like this. Most investigations are launched based upon circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was familiar with the whole 'spirit cooking' thing, and Podesta's cryptic emails. But then I got lost with the Comet Pizza thing.

So, if I am to understand correctly, Comet Pizza is actually a real place, correct? What is Comet "Ping Pong", is that the same place or a different place? And then this Besta Pizza place is yet different still?

Where are these places (i.e. what state/city)?

I'm really trying to get my head around the whole comet pizza element of this, not so much Podesta and his bizarre (possibly sick) dealings.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was familiar with the whole 'spirit cooking' thing, and Podesta's cryptic emails. But then I got lost with the Comet Pizza thing.

So, if I am to understand correctly, Comet Pizza is actually a real place, correct? What is Comet "Ping Pong", is that the same place or a different place? And then this Besta Pizza place is yet different still?

Where are these places (i.e. what state/city)?

I'm really trying to get my head around the whole comet pizza element of this, not so much Podesta and his bizarre (possibly sick) dealings.

These places are basically business neighbors, with one establishment in between them. There is speculation that there are tunnels connecting them.

How is the owner of a small pizza joint, named as one of the most powerful men in DC?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You'd be pretty dumb to keep on using it after the FBI has identified it.

And yet, those symbols are in fact being used... after being identified by the FBI. That they are being used is undeniable; why they are being used is the question.

Also pretty dumb to ignore that fact.

Indeed. Lots of things are pretty dumb. Including ignoring the fact that pedo rings are a real thing, and that law enforcement officials have been known to not only cover up for such crimes (Franklin and Dutroux to name just a couple), but these officials have also been known to be involved themselves.

Which brings us to the real question: Why are internet sleuths being forced to do the job? The "there" is there. Known FBI pedophile codes, as well as the handkerchief code. Not to mention known associations with other pedos -- Epstein and Weiner. Symbols/codes/associations. Three strikes.

No official investigation -- or even acknowledgment -- and yet, it is already being branded as "fake news" by the biggest fake news peddlers of all -- the mainstream media. They have absolutely NOTHING on which to base that conclusion... but they already have.

I firmly believe in innocent until proven guilty. I also firmly believe that when evidence smacks you in the face, you investigate. And I know for a fact that we cannot trust our politicians or our federal agencies.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

How is the owner of a small pizza joint, named as one of the most powerful men in DC?

I don't know (honestly). Is that a rhetorical/sarcastic question?

I mean, how would I know?? I'm still trying to figure out who/what comet pizza is.

Is he one of the most powerful men in DC???

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi guys,

As you can probably tell from my name, I'm new here. I wanted to start a separate thread for this, but it won't let me start a new thread at all, so I thought this might be a good thread to post this on (ps OP good find with the BLATANT symbol in the video!)? Hope you don't mind.

Here is my original post;

Hi,

Never posted on here before. Forgive me if I'm breaking the etiquette of the site.

I've been following this sickening story, and thought i'd chime in with something I have noticed, as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

In regards to the Besta Pizza logo, which it's been pointed out, is a paedophile logo, which they've changed now (rather conveniently);

Now, looking at the markings on the left side of the logo, I noticed it holds a very strong similarity to the freemasonary logo of the square and compass. As you can see, the ruler of the square (on the left) also has what looks like a 5 inch ruler, and is also at the same angle, as the pizza logo:

What does anybody else think?

(Sorry for posting in this thread as well as another)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Anyone on here going to visit this pizza place?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

its comet PING PONG and the other place is Besta Pizza.....i guess theres a business across the street that deals with something kid related but forgot what its called, someone else im sure can fill you in....its weird that no one took the time to point out to you that its not comet pizza lol.....so anyway, there you go

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewbieDoobieDoo

Now, looking at the markings on the left side of the logo, I noticed it holds a very strong similarity to the freemasonary logo of the square and compass. As you can see, the ruler of the square (on the left) also has what looks like a 5 inch ruler, and is also at the same angle, as the pizza logo:

I think you might want to learn a bit about Freemasonry before you try to attach it to this garbage. And by "learning" I don't mean go to conspiracy sites and see what they have to say.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewbieDoobieDoo
Hi guys,

As you can probably tell from my name, I'm new here. I wanted to start a separate thread for this, but it won't let me start a new thread at all, so I thought this might be a good thread to post this on (ps OP good find with the BLATANT symbol in the video!)? Hope you don't mind.

Here is my original post;

Hi,

Never posted on here before. Forgive me if I'm breaking the etiquette of the site.

I've been following this sickening story, and thought i'd chime in with something I have noticed, as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

In regards to the Besta Pizza logo, which it's been pointed out, is a paedophile logo, which they've changed now (rather conveniently);

I am not a huge fan of spotting symbolism in logos but in this case I think you may have something worth exploring further there. Good spot. Member Augustus Masonicus is a good poster to bring this to the attention of. He can provide some accurate commentary.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here's a snippet from a previously posted link about pedos in Norway...it goes to establishing a frame of mind of a pedophile. It could also educate some members here...on what is reasonable to assume and what's not.

One of the men who was awaiting the birth of his child with his girlfriend discussed plans to sexually abuse the baby once it was born, police said.

independent.co.uk

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join