It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

For crying out loud, just the name of the band itself playing on a family setting (with kids) screams these people are pedophiles... What parent that is not a pedophile would bring their kids to this place?...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What is the point of putting "hidden symbols" in things? I've never understood this.

Are other pedophiles supposed to see it and nod and buy the music or something? What purpose does it serve? A triangle logo isn't going to brainwash someone into being a child molester.

Just like that supposed Illuminati stuff in music videos. What is the point?

If anything I think some people just like to troll others....others that get all worked up and tweaked around down rabbit holes.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Upon looking at that triangle symbol more closely, I agree with the band's label: it's not the same symbol in the FBI document.

In the FBI document, it's two triangles, a smaller one inside a larger one. The big triangle represents the adult male, while the small triangle represents the boy.

While in the music video, the obvious symbolism is lost because of the extra lines. It looks more like 3 triangles. It certainly wasn't drawn by someone who intimately knew the pedophile symbol and had an intention of rendering it accurately, nor by anyone who cared about its symbolic representation of adult and child.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Please read the thread before spouting nonsense.

The band played at 11pm, there were no kids there.

And the name is no worse than the like of Pearl Jam, Sex Pistols, Axl Rose, Butthole Surfers etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I do worry that this could be in extreme an example of new forms of propaganda; seeding common citizens to do all the dirty work... it's not government propaganda, no no, not their fault, but the people. And what medium was used? What controls can be implemented?

I've worried about this for years now with the rise of satire-news sites and plain ol outright fake-news sites.
Most people don't bother to check what the hell their reading/believing.

I'm honestly interested to see were pizzagate goes. So much is pulling my opinion towards it being true to the allegations, but enough is pulling me the other way to remain skeptical. I just don't know. I'm naturally a fence-sitter, but this is a very pokey fence to be sitting on. The way it's been handled online is not cool though, I must admit.

If this whole thing blows over, a lot of lives have been questioned to damnation. And I fear true perpetrators of the alleged crimes might find bigger loopholes with which to obscure themselves... aaand there goes that 'conspiracy' brain, wondering, if there is a giant all-elite-encompassing pedo ring, is this all just a huge play on their part to further obscure themselves and demonize the masses for their apparent ignorance and hellbent witch-hunting.

Hope I didn't fly too far out there, haven't slept in 20 hours. Things are a bit fuzzy. Might literally be day dreaming.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Please read the thread before spouting nonsense.

The band played at 11pm, there were no kids there.

And the name is no worse than the like of Pearl Jam, Sex Pistols, Axl Rose, Butthole Surfers etc.

Thursday, September 15 – Washington, DC
Comet Ping Pong (5037 Connecticut Ave NW)
Coup Savage & the Snips, Sex Stains, Governess
9 pm; $12; all-ages
www.facebook.com...

You were say'n ?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

"All ages" means it's not an over-21 event (that serves booze).

There are lots of events that are "all ages", but it doesn't mean that its a good idea for children to attend.

If they were trying to encourage children to come, it would say "kid friendly" or "children welcome".

Seriously ... SMH ...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

What was even the point of your post? Chad said there was no kids there, all ages means under legal age is ok. All ages means exactly what it sounds like - all ages. Never said anything about serving booze now did I?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Seems to be an issue with picking usernames to register with on that site. How could QVVVVVVVVVVVVVV be taken?

It could be blocking the repetitive letters, it may well scream of a bot.

Anyway, someone needs to ask him who produced the video and who's idea was it to put that symbol on a cube. Someone would have had to make it from scratch. I would investigate the director and prop people.

I'm already onto it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

lol. That was my last attempt of 10 and I gave up. The multiple Vs was frustration. If you're on it, ask specific questions. All of the ones asked were kind of weak, a little too much ass kissing. Not saying be rude just ask, who's idea was it to put that symbol in the set and make sure to edit it in the opening and last shot. Stuff like that. Sometimes a line of questioning by offering a reason before they respond, and see if they accept the reason you gave. Like, was it for shock value? ...yeah it was for shock value..L Then you would know they are aware its a pedo symbol. Stuff like that, leading the questions.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

There are simple guidelines for this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Good arguments are concise and rife with support.

Good luck, my friend. We live in a sea of disinformation. I promise you that basic tools of logic can guide you through the swamps, though. Our ancestors gave us the fundamental tools we need to navigate these things.

If these people are truly child molesters, that will be demonstrable, unquestionable, and they'll be hung from the highest trees should their guilt be unquestionable. Thousands of years of western civilization have not failed you. The ability of individual humans to uphold those traditions in the face of the temptations of technology has failed you. But we are more than that. We must insist that our standards of evidence and of justice remain more than that.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There are tons of nasty people on the left that believe that pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. In the near future, the acronym will be LGBTQ+P. I have posted a few threads about the pedo crap going on in Hollywood and supported by the leftist media, and there were several nasty leftists supporting these people.

Virtuos Pedo

I'm a pedo but not a monster

Click at your own risk.

Elijah Wood came out a few months back also claiming there was a huge Hollywood pedo ring, and then the NEXT DAY he started walking back his comments. I am sure that he was threatened.

Elijah Wood Pedo

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Surely, if the image as it appears on the FBI list happened to be copyrighted then the image in the video would be too similar to be used in production or promotion without permission. That's how similar they are.

Ah, fair enough. Anyway, it's worth keeping in mind that the guy has at least gone to the community to discuss it, I think he deserves a lot of credit for that. I don't know if I'd do that because I would most likely be talking to a lawyer about it above all else because we're talking about serious damage to reputation and it could be easy to say the wrong thing on social media.

A few people have already asked about how the logo got there and I think we might have an answer. I won't link the actual page here but you can see it in the comment. The picture of the woman in front of a pizza with the pentagram on it is quite telling, and it appears that it is the video producer's website. Thus, I'm more inclined towards asking her these questions than the band or label. Speaking of lawyers, it could transpire that the label and band sue her for this.

edit on 26th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Andrew Kline put a human trafficking symbol in the logo of his business. A very specific human trafficking indicator which has since been removed from the logo.

Andrew J Kline of the DC Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit, Owner Besta Pizza, Comet PingPong. " Differentiating Traffickers' Roles and Levels of Guilt"

Coincidence, the pacifying teet for suckers. Btw he was appointed by Clinton..

America, home of the ostrich headed sand dwellers.
edit on 26-11-2016 by JuanDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

Someone here, who is not against pizzagate, looked into it and they are not the same Andrew Kline.

He definitely isn't the owner of Comet PingPong so, who knows where you got that info.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JuanDope

Someone here, who is not against pizzagate, looked into it and they are not the same Andrew Kline.

And that right there is a huge piece of the puzzle invalidated, because it was the one reason we had to suspect that the pizza place knew what the symbol meant.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Surely, if the image as it appears on the FBI list happened to be copyrighted then the image in the video would be too similar to be used in production or promotion without permission. That's how similar they are.

I disagree. I don't think a court would find them similar ENOUGH, especially once the symbolism inherent in TWO triangles was explained.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The fact that Besta Pizza (not Comet Ping Pong as was wrongly noted above) had a dubious emblem within their logo and that they removed it promptly upon being noticed, means it remains an issue regardless of whether or not Andrew Kline has anything to do with the company. Supposing he's not involved with them, that does not in any way invalidate the investigation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

The fact that Besta Pizza (not Comet Ping Pong as was wrongly noted above) had a dubious emblem within their logo and that they removed it promptly upon being noticed, means it remains an issue regardless of whether or not Andrew Kline has anything to do with the company. Supposing he's not involved with them, that does not in any way invalidate the investigation.

I repeat: Kline's supposed involvement was the only reason we had to suspect that the pizza place knew what the symbol meant and wasn't just using a catchy design in the triangular shape of a pizza slice.

His participation was one the central claims on the front page of that subreddit.

Turns out, they were wrong.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Okay, fair enough. I just made a company called Vigilia's Wagons, here's my logo...

Whilst relevant by all means, this isn't specifically about whether or not the company knew that their logo contained a dubious emblem. A great deal of this is about the occurrence of such emblems virtually everywhere we look now.

edit on 26th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join