It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Can you prove its not the same andrew Kline luxinumbris.blogspot.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThereforeTheMeh

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Is it any surprise then, that the owner of comet pizza is gay, and the band is pro feminist and LBGT?

Could this all just be an alt-right hate/troll fest?

It could be.

It could also be a reaction to a lifestyle that people are tired of supporting through silence.

Because you know... that's something people get to do. Like when people got sick of all the indirect evidence of pedo garbage in the Catholic Church despite all the official denial of all the people that would be hurt if the accusations were true.

Oh.

No! People of LBGT persuasion are participating in a lifestyle that hurts absolutely NOBODY (except for small-minded homophobic morons who feel it's their business what two consenting adults get upto in their own bedrooms).

A paedophile on the other hand is devastating innocent, unconsenting lives - the differences are immense!!!

I have to say too, you're sorely mistaken if you think most people are secretly harbouring anti-gay beliefs. I can't believe there are still people out there who believe there is a link between LBGT and child abuse! How stone age

Just so you know there's no bias, I am a straight, middle-class, educated, white female with children.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Please read the thread before spouting nonsense.

The band played at 11pm, there were no kids there.

And the name is no worse than the like of Pearl Jam, Sex Pistols, Axl Rose, Butthole Surfers etc.

Not agreeing nor disagreeing with what you have said here (still on the fence), but I just wanted to let you know that Pearl Jam definitely doesn't mean what you obviously think it means. It's a combo of a surfing reference and Eddie Vedder's grandmother's name

I'm a huge, lifelong fan, so I had to say something, lol

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SomebodySomeone

Urban dictionary disagrees.

If it was intentional by them or not is redundant unfortunately...it's still out there

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Their set started at 11..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomebodySomeone
No! People of LBGT persuasion are participating in a lifestyle that hurts absolutely NOBODY (except for small-minded homophobic morons who feel it's their business what two consenting adults get upto in their own bedrooms).

And me. As a child. Who couldn't complain. Because to complain about the multiple individuals in my life would negatively affect the struggle of all LGBT.

And we can't have that.

So shut up boy and get over it.

Yeah, we've heard it all before. Including being medicated against our will as pre-teens because we're seriously stressed out by the confusing situation we've found ourselves in as pre-teens that no "reasonable" adult knows how to deal with.

Because to try to even say out loud the source of their own child's abuse at the hands of people hiding behind a wall of victimhood will get them fired. For being bigots. For telling the truth about their kids. So better to send their kids to be medicated and silenced. Yeah... good long term strategy. Oh... I'm just a necessary speedbump of unfortunate on the road to progress?

Ok. I've been told that too. Cool. Glad to be of service.

That said the destruction of the atomic family and multiple divorces might have had an influence too. But at least all the adults around me were having sex with whoever they wanted at the moment no matter how much they regret it and the consequences 20 years later. At least they felt ok about themselves then.

That's all we're really about is making sure you don't ever regret anyone you have sex with.
edit on 26-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: Exactly.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
This has been, quite honestly, one of the most puzzling exchanges I've had with anyone since joining ATS.

Willing to accept that I latched on to a tiny portion of your post and inflated it far beyond your intent.

So I'm saying outright... I'm going back to re-read the 2 pages preceding your comments at a minimum... and will return with whether I latched onto an idea that you weren't really expressing.

If so... I will apologize to you personally, and extract the nugget into a purely rhetorical structure to respond to.

So starting off assuming I have associated you with a point of view that is unfair in full context and that I have overly blanketed you with rhetoric that while I support... you merely provided an accidental opportunity to launch into it.

So to state again... I am assuming I've pegged you wrong and re-reading.

Ok. I've re-read your post history Greggers.

You seem like a decent chap and you are right that my response has come out of left field from your point of view.

All I can tell you is you are exceptionally naively optimistic about everyone that will be angry at you if you question them, and exceptionally comfortable being critical of those who are used to shuffling away in fear at the first hint of resistance to their perspective.

Meaning you are a culture bully... you seem to protect whoever will protect you for protecting them, and you will beat up whoever has no ability to defend themselves. And you will accept the narrative that tells you this is right. Not because you're bad, but because you're good and have had it so good you've never had to honestly pick between bad and worse in a survival situation.

I can't fault you for this, but when it comes to topics like #pizzagate and #twittergate... you are way out of your league. The fact you are even given a voice in this is something you should be grateful for.

Again, you seem a decent chap, but you are kind of stupid about what people are doing around you. Which makes you illiterate. Again, this is not a knock on you personally... you are the norm. That people like me, born into the garbage, know are full of norm-#. We love you for your purity and hope and also seek to build the platforms of stability and peace you want. However we have to have a seat at the victim table if the victim table is going to define the platform. I would rather there be no victim table and only a survivors table... but that is not our current common narrative.

So if I'm prevented from having a seat at the victim table as a straight white christian male... then don't be surprised when I come into your thread and flip your table full of poker chips I'm not even allowed to buy in with.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Can not wait for the team of CP defenders to arrive and cry out about how these videos have no connection to CP

Get off your god damned high horse.

The OP is full of unsubstantiated claims, yet you have the gall to call anyone who may be skeptical of these claims CP defenders.

This is a serious accusation with real repercussions, false or not.

Peoples lives have been ruined because of false accusations like this.

You are unbelievable

Who's on the high horse now?

Being skeptical is one thing but I've seen at least two members of this site say the entire thing is BS. That's not being skeptical it's being willfully dismissive and blind, or dare I say, indifferent. Take yourself for instance, You jump in to call out another poster instead of remarking at all on the Op, but to say its unsubstantiated. That doesn't sound like you "may be skeptical".

This may be nothing and god I sure hope so, but at the very least there's plenty of coincidences worth looking at closer and discussing. Anyone doing entirely otherwise probably deserves the scrutiny they get.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: SomebodySomeone

Urban dictionary disagrees.

If it was intentional by them or not is redundant unfortunately...it's still out there

Haha, that's just horrible! I've never heard that before today and it has never, ever crossed my mind that that's what it could mean
Guess I'm just too clean-minded

Eddie Vedder has said it's a fusion of his grandmother's name and a surfing term that Jeff Ament suggested; however, he has always been rather secretive and evasive about it, so (being young men when they thought it up) maybe they did originally intend it as something less savoury, but as fame occured, thought better of telling anybody their original intentions.

Anyway, I'm way off topic, but you're right - it doesn't matter what the name actually means, if people think it means what you thought it meant.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThereforeTheMeh

Ok, I apologise if I'm wrong, but I think you're saying you were abused as a child by people, who happened to be LGBT, right? If so, that's terrible and I'm so sorry you experienced that. All that means though is that you happened to be surrounded by a bunch of sick, twisted individuals - it doesn't mean all LGBT people are like that!

I also have trouble understanding why your parents (or carers) thought they couldn't accuse your abusers because they were LGBT - that doesn't make any sense. I've never heard of a victim being ignored simply because their abusers were LGBT, especially in the past!

Are you also saying you can't find appropriate help now because you're a straight, white man (and not part of a minority group)? If so, that's simply not true. I don't know what country you're in, but if you let us know, I'm sure the good folks here at ATS can point you in the right direction for counselling services etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: dragonridr

of course...there is no pedophilia at all. Certainly not among the rich and powerful.

To even suggest such a thing based on recognized FBI pedo simbology is...fancy conspiracy talk.

They would simply set up someplace it was legal well somewhat legal since several muslim countries have age of consent at 8.

So people that want to commit crimes go to places where their deeds are not recognized as crimes ?

I like it. Definatelly a gotcha moment for the all the pedophile conspiracy believers.

Simple question for you where is all the online gambling sites located? if your doing anything illegal internationally you will allways set up shop somewhere were its not illegal.

So you're saying that if pedophiles, local to DC, who's movements are generally a matter of public record, might have an irresistable urge to rape a small child, they would be more likely to take a (weekly?) trip to Saudi Arabia or Thailand, rather than in secret, locally and often, with local "legit" contacts (ie pizza place) as cover?

Nobody would think it was suspicious for a senator to continually visit suspected state sponsors of terrorism without an "official" reason, would they? Or would they instantly be suspected of treason, going on secret, weekly trips to state sponsors of terrorism?

Look, I'm not fully convinced of anything yet with Pizzagate, but I'm as close to certain as I'll ever be that someone with an addiction to raping children is most likely doing so close to home - not somewhere he/she can only get to once in a great while.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

The reason that I have not posted on this topic extensively is as follows. It speaks entirely for itself.

I could go into the amount of coincidental evidence, circumstantial evidence you might say, that supports the theories on the net. I could go into the images that have been shared around as proof, the twitter account activity, the strange out of context reference to circular foodstuffs comprised of a bread base, tomato sauce, and some form of melted consumable, as part of a code, or the imagery used in various eateries on the American continent, and how similar they are to certain identifying logos...

But the thing is, that there is no way for me to add anything to the weight of that evidence, and no way for me to frame the evidence in a way that leads to any other conclusion than the one which most people have already reached on the subject, that being that there some utterly filthy things happening on this planet, and some people need to be summarily beaten with a powerhammer until their skulls collapse.

And another thing I cannot do worth a damn... I cannot add any further evidence, or suggest other routes of inquiry. At this point, what I would do ordinarily, is insist that the police or FBI take this circumstantial evidence, get a warrant from a judge, and tread all over the faces of every implicated party, squeeze them until their very blood issues from their pores, along with any and all information regarding their activities, and further to that, I would chain all these involved parties together, and swing them off a footbridge into oncoming traffic.

But I am not in command of anything but myself, which is perhaps a good thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This has been, quite honestly, one of the most puzzling exchanges I've had with anyone since joining ATS.

Willing to accept that I latched on to a tiny portion of your post and inflated it far beyond your intent.

So I'm saying outright... I'm going back to re-read the 2 pages preceding your comments at a minimum... and will return with whether I latched onto an idea that you weren't really expressing.

If so... I will apologize to you personally, and extract the nugget into a purely rhetorical structure to respond to.

So starting off assuming I have associated you with a point of view that is unfair in full context and that I have overly blanketed you with rhetoric that while I support... you merely provided an accidental opportunity to launch into it.

So to state again... I am assuming I've pegged you wrong and re-reading.

Ok. I've re-read your post history Greggers.

You seem like a decent chap and you are right that my response has come out of left field from your point of view.

All I can tell you is you are exceptionally naively optimistic about everyone that will be angry at you if you question them, and exceptionally comfortable being critical of those who are used to shuffling away in fear at the first hint of resistance to their perspective.

Meaning you are a culture bully... you seem to protect whoever will protect you for protecting them, and you will beat up whoever has no ability to defend themselves. And you will accept the narrative that tells you this is right. Not because you're bad, but because you're good and have had it so good you've never had to honestly pick between bad and worse in a survival situation.

I can't fault you for this, but when it comes to topics like #pizzagate and #twittergate... you are way out of your league. The fact you are even given a voice in this is something you should be grateful for.

Again, you seem a decent chap, but you are kind of stupid about what people are doing around you. Which makes you illiterate. Again, this is not a knock on you personally... you are the norm. That people like me, born into the garbage, know are full of norm-#. We love you for your purity and hope and also seek to build the platforms of stability and peace you want. However we have to have a seat at the victim table if the victim table is going to define the platform. I would rather there be no victim table and only a survivors table... but that is not our current common narrative.

So if I'm prevented from having a seat at the victim table as a straight white christian male... then don't be surprised when I come into your thread and flip your table full of poker chips I'm not even allowed to buy in with.

Dude, you really shouldn't have bothered re-reading my posts if this is what you thought would be a suitable reply.

The only things I've discussed in this thread are whether there is evidence in support of Pizza-gate. That's all. In my opinion, the evidence does not hold up.

You, once again, have gone off the deep end. Please do not reply to me further if you're going to continue calling me stupid and illiterate.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Okay, fair enough. I just made a company called Vigilia's Wagons, here's my logo...

Whilst relevant by all means, this isn't specifically about whether or not the company knew that their logo contained a dubious emblem. A great deal of this is about the occurrence of such emblems virtually everywhere we look now.

Of course they're everywhere. That's why they were chosen. Otherwise they would provide no cover.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You, once again, have gone off the deep end. Please do not reply to me further if you're going to continue calling me stupid and illiterate.

I primarily said you are good, decent, and any fault I find with your postings on this specific subject matter aren't things I can hold against you personally because they are very normal. I also said that your ability to assess the circumstance under discussion in this thread is negatively affected by the traits you focused on in my reply. In this circumstance.

Post Edit: I have a joke for your Greggers.

How can you tell if someone is illiterate?
They don't understand when you spell it out for them.
Ba-dum-chhhhhh....
edit on 26-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: Ok ok ok...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I primarily said you are good, decent, and any fault I find with your postings on this specific subject matter aren't things I can hold against you personally because they are very normal. I also said that your ability to assess the circumstance under discussion in this thread is negatively affected by the traits you focused on in my reply. In this circumstance.

Post Edit: I have a joke for your Greggers.

How can you tell if someone is illiterate?
They don't understand when you spell it out for them.
Ba-dum-chhhhhh....

How about you don't attempt to evaluate me? This thread is not about me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You walked into a conversation about Calculus and proceeded to inform everyone that your inability to solve the same equations by yourself is an indication that everyone else is on a crusade against math.

How else can people reply except to say "You seem to be bad at math."

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You walked into a conversation about Calculus and proceeded to inform everyone that your inability to solve the same equations by yourself is an indication that everyone else is on a crusade against math.

How else can people reply except to say "You seem to be bad at math."

That's a rather silly way to try to devalue my contribution to this thread. I'll refrain from pointing out what it says about you that you would stoop to such inane leaps of logic.

Reported.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you are worried about your feelings being hurt, perhaps conversations investigating networks of child abuse isn't the best territory to tread? Especially if your primary point and contribution is saying that those who think there is something to be concerned about are nothing more than modern day Salem Witch Hunters?

You think I'm talking about you but I'm not.
edit on 26-11-2016 by ThereforeTheMeh because: Nope... still not about you. Not really.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If you are worried about your feelings being hurt, perhaps conversations investigating networks of child abuse isn't the best territory to tread? Especially if your primary point and contribution is saying that those who think there is something to be concerned about are nothing more than modern day Salem Witch Hunters?

You think I'm talking about you but I'm not.

I'm not concerned about my feelings.

I'm annoyed that you can't seem to avoid violating the T&C.

I never said everyone interested in this topic was a modern day Salem Witch hunter. However, when innocent people (the rank and file employees of a pizza place, the guy who owns the band's label, etc.) are being harassed without any conclusive evidence (or in their case, even the suggestion of wrongdoing), it has indeed moved into Witch Hunt territory in those specific cases.

Stop violating the T&C and stay on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join