It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The morning Joe people on MSNBC looked like they were going to start vomiting from nerves at any second.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So, basically now, (I'm not going to bother to track your statements on Comey), you think that Comey lied when he told us at the announcement in July that he was certain of his statement, when he testified to Congress several times in support of his statement ... but now you think he was lying all those times and is now telling the truth?

I guess all that make sense to you ... but I wonder. When it comes out in a day or a week or a month that there's nothing here regarding CLinton, and that this is not the October Surprise so many of you are so desperately hoping for ...

will Comey have been lying about lying about lying at that point? I just wonder how many turns of absurdity will be required to explain this (again.)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
It would be interesting if Huma did resign. If there is no criminal wrong doing why resign? The stories at that point would move to speculation about how Clinton has been compromised and what did she know and when did she know it.

I dont see how the Clinton camp can spin this in their favor.

Yeah, they are screwed either way.

Comey can't drop this thing again, he might as well shoot himself in the head if he comes out with the same BS.

link   
Have to say, I respect this response from Hillary:

Hillary Clinton forcefully called Friday for the FBI to release "the full and complete facts" about its review of emails tied to the bureau's investigation of her private server.

"Voting is underway, so the American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately," Clinton said during a brief news conference in Des Moines, Iowa.

edit on 28-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm guessing the NYPD investigating A Weiner's computer for sex crimes..found classified information in Huma & Carlos Danger's Cloud.
They were then obligated to give it to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why do you assume these emails were on Mr. Weiners device
when Mrs. Weiner had to turn over her devices?

Why not ask the obvious question: Why was this device of
Huma's withheld from previous investigation?

Do you see something in Director Comey's letter I don't?

What are you referring to specifically?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You know Wikileaks is releasing 33,000 of her emails on Tuesday right? We're not going to have to wait for too long.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

First female major party candidate taken down by a simple weiner?

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

It all connects. Wiener, Hillary, Bill..all of them and now Hillary is caught up in it all over again because of Wiener.

The party of Anthony Wiener is in denial right now.

Wow, that would almost be too good to be true for Trump supporters, wouldn't it?

I mean ... it's almost like everything that's happening is being seen in exactly the way you want to see it, huh?

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

You know Wikileaks is releasing 33,000 of her emails on Tuesday right? We're not going to have to wait for too long.

Good timing on the back of this.

link   

It all connects. Wiener, Hillary, Bill..all of them and now Hillary is caught up in it all over again because of Wiener.

The party of Anthony Wiener is in denial right now.

People need to keep in mind Nixon was brought down not because of is complicity in watergate. He was brought down because he lied about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I can't wait to see what yoga mats she uses, or whether that Nigerian prince ever got his money safely into the US.

Wow.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Does anybody know if these new emails were found on the same phone Anthony Weiner used to sext the underage girl?

Also, following the above question, does anybody know if these new emails were deleted emails, and ones the FBI subsequently recovered, or were they right there on the phone right along with the whitey-tighty pics.

Were they found on the phone or on a different device?

edit on 28-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Hillary Clinton forcefully called Friday for the FBI to release "the full and complete facts" about its review of emails tied to the bureau's investigation of her private server.

"Voting is underway, so the American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately," Clinton said during a brief news conference in Des Moines, Iowa.

Just remember, government election manipulation is just fine as long as it hurts Clinton.

Basic Alt-right 101.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nah, we just don't live in an alternate reality like you do with our head in the sand. You're actually pretty horrible when it comes to supporting Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Bloodydagger

First female major party candidate taken down by a simple weiner?

I can see perfectly now why you're a Trump supporter.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Why? She is a lawyer and knows they cant release info in an ongoing criminal investigation. She is playing to the cameras and being disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Nah, we just don't live in an alternate reality like you do with our head in the sand. You're actually pretty horrible when it comes to supporting Hillary.

Yada yada.

Let's see what you're saying next week. Comey is a traitor/Comey is a hero/Comey is a traitor.

I'll put $5 in Monopoly on it. You in?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

In what world do they release "all of the facts" the same day they launch an investigation? Seriously even you have to understand that this is her fault, "she caused this" as Huma would say it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: BlueAjah

So, basically now, (I'm not going to bother to track your statements on Comey), you think that Comey lied when he told us at the announcement in July that he was certain of his statement, when he testified to Congress several times in support of his statement ... but now you think he was lying all those times and is now telling the truth?

I guess all that make sense to you ... but I wonder. When it comes out in a day or a week or a month that there's nothing here regarding CLinton, and that this is not the October Surprise so many of you are so desperately hoping for ...

will Comey have been lying about lying about lying at that point? I just wonder how many turns of absurdity will be required to explain this (again.)

Comey said that she violated law, that she sent and received classified information, etc. He said that no prosecutor would take the case - of course Lynch was not going to take the case.

If he had kept his first news brief short and said no evidence of violations and then not recommend indictment, that would have been lying. That's not what he said. He said what he did because if he had not, then the truth would never have come out. Lynch would have squashed the whole thing and the FBI could never have said what they found. Comey was fairly detailed in what he revealed.

I watched the Congressional testimony carefully. Sometimes it seemed that Comey was leading, and hoping they would ask the right questions. But Congress did not ask what they needed to ask to get the right answers.

If Comey was covering for Clinton, he would never have sent that letter to Congress today. He needed a solid reason to reopen the investigation. I doubt he would have made this move so close to the election if it was not a serious matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join