It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Since others are speculating, I'm going to, too.

If all my wild conspiracy theories are true, this is how I read the situation (WARNING: This is a wild, wild theory):

So, I find it odd that "The Chosen One" would have this curveball thrown at her, less than two weeks out.

I do NOT trust Comey or anyone at the FBI, so whatever is going on today is part of a larger plan(s).

What if....insiders are getting the results of the early voting, have crunched the numbers, and simply cannot drag Hillary across the finish line (which was Plan A). The amount of rigging it would take would just be too obvious.

So 'they' have reverted to 'Plan B' (Hillary must lose). And their second choice, Trump, will have to win.

And 'Plan B' was set-up with the Weiner scandal -- it was hoped it wouldn't come to that -- but the early voting is not showing the results needed to pull off 'Plan A.'

Since 'controlled' polls have consistently shown Hillary is in the lead, perhaps 'Plan B' is meant *explain* why she suddenly loses.

* No flames, please. I freely admit this is nothing but wild speculation.

Interesting theory!

Building on the first part of your theory - Hillary is losing in early voting, true polls show that she has little chance of winning...
What if this was arranged to give her an excuse to back out?
Then they put someone else in her place that has a better chance of winning.

I mostly doubt it though. I think they could legally have the VP candidate take her place, but only him, since voting has begun.
But I think its more likely the FBI is finally speaking up now that they have new information.

edit on 10/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What does that do to your theory that Trump was merely "planned opposition" the whole time and TPTB have chosen Clinton all along?

I mean, do you think they've changed their minds? Do you think they would be bothered by "early voting" (at least, in this scenario).

I think that the dirt is getting higher and higher and certain people don't want that exposure so they feel they need to dump her before it's too late.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I cant see Kaine beating anyone... unless trump and Pence get on live tv eating the still beating heart of a new born...

That MIGHT let kaine squeak past with a win.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm guessing the NYPD investigating A Weiner's computer for sex crimes..found classified information in Huma & Carlos Danger's Cloud. They were then obligated to give it to the FBI.

The way the NYPD feels about ***SNIP*** - I'm guessing they wrapped them in a package with ribbons and bows!

edit on 10/28/2016 by Blaine91555 because: snipped for using altered name which is not allowed

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just shoot me between the eyes; it'd be more humane.

Yeah I hear you. You could always "re-gift" it.

edit on 28-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Just shoot me between the eyes; it'd be more humane.

Yeah I hear you. You could always "re-gift" it.

More like ... inflict it.

link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

To put it plainly, Comey had to know this wasn't going to be good for the Hillary campaign, and to throw this rock at her, wouldn't he have to believe that whatever he has is such that he doesn't have to worry about raising her ire or the ire of the public for trying to influence the election for purely political motives?

I think Comey is just trying to cover his own butt.

I think he took a lot of heat from the first investigation, and wants to avoid that from happening again - - by not seemingly trying to hide something.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

I honestly think its more about that, then any major discoveries pointing at Hillary.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think there have been new emails (from Huma) found on Weiner's device that were somehow related to Hillary as Secretary of State. Maybe they contained classified info, maybe they didn't. You don't necessarily know that by browsing them. They have to be poured over, analyzed, shared with other departments who could advise on their status - that means an official investigation.

It would be career suicide for Comey to just ignore them, even if they turn out to be nothing. But they may indeed, turn out to be insignificant, which is why he said as much.
edit on 28-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
O'Reilly suggests that there is near mutiny towards Comey at FBI.
They (agents) said that if Comey had decided to sit on this new information...they were going to leak it.

link   
Weird double post
edit on 28-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I cant see Kaine beating anyone... unless trump and Pence get on live tv eating the still beating heart of a new born...

That MIGHT let kaine squeak past with a win.

Very true!

Unless... does Kaine get to choose a new running mate? What if he selected someone like... Michelle Obama?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

Sorry ma'am I'm retired.if you don't have a tv why claim it's not on MSNBC?

While your licking their boots you can also thank the Clinton's for the tax you pay on your social security.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Ranking Democratic Leaders have sent a letter to Dept of justice and FBI demanding more information to "debunk conspiracy theories. Here is the letter
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm guessing the NYPD investigating A Weiner's computer for sex crimes..found classified information in Huma & Carlos Danger's Cloud. They were then obligated to give it to the FBI.

The way the NYPD feels about Killary - I'm guessing they wrapped them in a package with ribbons and bows!

Good point. If it was the NYPD who found something, as seems logical, they would be beating the FBI over the head with it and telling them that if there is not an investigation they will be blowing the whistle all over the country.

edit on 10/28/16 by BlueAjah because: missed a word

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does anyone have a summary of what we know today?

It appears it's all speculation. Comey re-opening investigation into Hillary. But that sentence could mean literally nothing and will mean nothing unless there is something there. What is this new information?

Basically we know nothing?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What does that do to your theory that Trump was merely "planned opposition" the whole time and TPTB have chosen Clinton all along?

I mean, do you think they've changed their minds? Do you think they would be bothered by "early voting" (at least, in this scenario).

Herman Cain went down for far less than what's been reported on Trump. Someone important must want him in this until the end.

Trump's totally controlled opposition still in my mind. I think he's done all he can to help Hillary win and make himself unlikable. But Hillary's unlikability issues are her biggest weakness. I think they've been made worse by a media that appears to only take her seriously as a candidate.

If Trump wins, well, he is still Plan B. He'll do. He's not the favored choice, but he left enough room in his crazy campaign to go pretty much anywhere with his policies, or even hand over the reigns to others and just be a figurehead.

I think 'they' can make it work with Trump.

If there are people who are getting early voting results somehow...that's going to be the most reliable polling with the largest sample size. The kind of *polling* that can justify taking action.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Swills

FBI has been compromised by the Russians.

Do not trust anything they say.

Lol im taking that as sarcasm, as i think it was intended.

Its not the Russians who have infiltrated our government, its the Saudis and to a lesser extent Israelis.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am sure there would be some wrangling to allow something like that... honestly I am surprised Kaine was ever elected to office at any level... something about the guy just creeps me out.

Before anyone jumps on me as a trump supporter, I am voting third party, I dont trust trump...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Whatever information is out there, it has rattled quite a few cages.

Nothing that has been substantiated though.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
The reason Comey is announcing it now is probably because if he waited until after the election to announce it, it would be career suicide on his part - especially if it did turn out to be significant.

Exactly!

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join