It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Does it occur to anyone that Huma's email account was also on the Clinton server?

Comey specifically makes the statement that the investigation regards the EMAIL SERVER.

She had (has) more than one email account on more than one system.

Perhaps, but the one that would require accessing the Clinton email server is the one that was on that server.

I'm thinking that this has to do with Huma. Not Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've read what some of you have written.

But, it's really hard for me to believe that Comey believes that his letter to Congress isn't going to incur the wrath of Hillary and possibly the Obama administration, or that he would risk that simply to dot the "i's" and cross the legal "t's" without knowing that he holds a hand that will protect him from said wrath. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Speculating, and nothing more, a less likely scenario is that he feels that based on his earlier statements about Clinton in relation to the email investigation, his career is already over if Clinton wins and this is a Hail Mary to try and bring Trump into office and thereby save his career.

But again . . . merely speculation on my part, proving nothing more than I'm more than a bit jaded.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Does it occur to anyone that Huma's email account was also on the Clinton server?

Comey specifically makes the statement that the investigation regards the EMAIL SERVER.

Of course she did...she has an hrcoffice.com email addy.

Which would require that they access the server for additional information/confirmation.

It's Huma, not Hillary.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryphon... brother... Just please accept Donald Trump as the next president of the United States at this point.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

But, it's really hard for me to believe that Comey believes that his letter to Congress isn't going to incur the wrath of Hillary and possibly the Obama administration, or that he would risk that simply to dot the "i's" and cross the legal "t's" without knowing that he holds a hand that will protect him from said wrath. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Speculating, and nothing more, a less likely scenario is that he feels that based on his earlier statements about Clinton in relation to the email investigation, his career is already over if Clinton wins and this is a Hail Mary to try and bring Trump into office and thereby save his career.

But again . . . merely speculation on my part, proving nothing more than I'm more than a bit jaded.

Or, third option ... he really does believe in justice being served and is willing to incur the wrath of whomever to see that done.

Whether justice has anything to do with Clinton directly remains to be seen. However, if it's Huma (as I suspect) that's not a lot better.

I hope it's worth the precedent this will set for future generations.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So the FBI knew this back in April. According to your link, the FBI didn't pursue Weiner's email at that time. All that tells me is that Comey wants to cover his backside by pursuing them now and wants everyone to know they are looking into it. Still doesn't mean that it will change his original recommendations.

Doesn't matter whether or not Comey is covering his ass.

The heat on Hillary and all Democrats is the issue now.

I think Comey has been clever all through the whole scandal.

If he HAD announced possible action back in July, we would have been barred from any further information and his testimonies to Congress would have been closed to the public.

He knows exactly what he's doing imo.

Think about that in a different perspective if you will.

link   

Which would require that they access the server for additional information/confirmation.

It's Huma, not Hillary.

Not if the emails show Hillary sending info to Huma on that server and Huma forwarding it on to another. If there is a "from" for Hillary with classified info sent from her email account anywhere in the body of the email...then she sent classified info on a non state server.

link   

Huma really screwed up there.

I'm pretty sure the reason that emails from the secure system can not be printed is because they are never supposed to be printed. It's a closed system for a reason.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Then why do an investigation if they already know? Why not just go ahead and say that Hillary needs to be charged? Why say that the emails may not be significant? It's because they have not ascertained anything yet. It requires more investigation.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Comey knows they aren't any different than all the other emails they investigated. He may just want to raise doubts before the election. Keep it a big mystery, while at the same time covering his own ass.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

This is better suited to Annee's denial

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? "

link   

Or, third option ... he really does believe in justice being served and is willing to incur the wrath of whomever to see that done.

Whether justice has anything to do with Clinton directly remains to be seen. However, if it's Huma (as I suspect) that's not a lot better.

The precedent like the current one where elected officials are above the law? Is that the one you are hoping to correct?

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Gryphon... brother... Just please accept Donald Trump as the next president of the United States at this point.

LOL.

Would you believe I've actually thought that for months? To go way off the rails here, I had an intuitive "incident" last spring in which I saw Trump being inaugurated.

If so, I hope it brings you everything you think it will Tech, and nothing that I think it will.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Comey - "I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work"

It won't happen in the next 11 days and as much information as we have now is as much as we should have on Nov. 8th. If they complete it, or down play it, before then that indicates it's a distraction from a larger Clinton scandal.

If he is working with the Clinton campaign, this is a charade to undermine the next few Wikileaks.

If hes not, one solid Podesta leak will drop her to the mats. That is, unless MSM overshadows new discoveries in Podesta emails with the investigation.

link   
One thing I am sure of is that there will be major fallout from this. Someone, and someone way high up, is going to have to fall on their sword.

link   

originally posted by: Throes

The precedent like the current one where elected officials are above the law? Is that the one you are hoping to correct?

No elected official is any more "above the law" than they've ever been. CIinton wasn't "elected" SOS, but for the sake of technicality.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She had (has) more than one email account on more than one system.

Perhaps, but the one that would require accessing the Clinton email server is the one that was on that server.

I'm thinking that this has to do with Huma. Not Clinton.

And that might actually prove Hillary had classified material on the server and obviously Huma was:

1) forwarding classified material

2) copying classified material and sending it out to somebody

3) who knows what else

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: jhn7537

This is better suited to Annee's denial

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? "

What am I denying?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It's Huma, not Hillary.

Not if the emails show Hillary sending info to Huma on that server and Huma forwarding it on to another. If there is a "from" for Hillary with classified info sent from her email account anywhere in the body of the email...then she sent classified info on a non state server.

That's not true if the AP story is correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It could be the case. As I said, the scenarios I put forward prove nothing more than that I'm jaded.

I salute your optimism. Gryphon.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Then why do an investigation if they already know? Why not just go ahead and say that Hillary needs to be charged? Why say that the emails may not be significant? It's because they have not ascertained anything yet. It requires more investigation.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Comey knows they aren't any different than all the other emails they investigated. He may just want to raise doubts before the election. Keep it a big mystery, while at the same time covering his own ass.

It would not have been brought up if there was nothing there. They are simply trying to find how deep it goes now.

He said it was related to another investigation meaning they HAVE been investigating and apparently DID find something.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join