It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: xuenchen

I think there have been new emails (from Huma) found on Weiner's device that were somehow related to Hillary as Secretary of State. Maybe they contained classified info, maybe they didn't. You don't necessarily know that by browsing them. They have to be poured over, analyzed, shared with other departments who could advise on their status - that means an official investigation.

It would be career suicide for Comey to just ignore them, even if they turn out to be nothing. But they may indeed, turn out to be insignificant, which is why he said as much.

The FBI already saw some with classified material.

Why else would they re-open the criminal investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
Donald, Anthony, and Bill. Hillary is surrounded by perverts and it only took one Weiner to bring her down.

Theres a great radio commercial here in Austin - it says, "dont be a weiner, be a winner!"

Oddly on point with the bad car commercial.

link   
My thought is that this will turn out to be nothing. We're speculating but...in the end it will be something mildly shady but not criminal. In a few weeks we'll have forgotten all about this day.

link   
Actually, upon multiple readings of Comey's letter, he is stating that the emails discovered in an "unrelated investigation" (Wiener sex case) may have contained classified information.

That is clear. I missed that the first few times though.

It's not about the Wiener sexting case ... it's about classified information.

I guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Because these are new supposedly pertinent emails that they haven't seen before! They must look at all emails! Pertinent doesn't automatically mean criminal - it just means pertinent.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I think there have been new emails (from Huma) found on Weiner's device that were somehow related to Hillary as Secretary of State. Maybe they contained classified info, maybe they didn't. You don't necessarily know that by browsing them. They have to be poured over, analyzed, shared with other departments who could advise on their status - that means an official investigation.

It would be career suicide for Comey to just ignore them, even if they turn out to be nothing. But they may indeed, turn out to be insignificant, which is why he said as much.

from September ;;;;;;

Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Forwarded Classified & Top Secret Emails to Yahoo & Webmail linked to Anthony Weiner

not speculation

Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide often sent classified and top secret State Dept. emails to her personal email accounts, according to documents released by the FBI.

Huma Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she didn’t know how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:

Her personal Clinton.com email address
Her personal yahoo.com address
Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner

Abedin said, according to FBI documents, she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The Ranking Democratic Leaders have sent a letter to Dept of justice and FBI demanding more information to "debunk conspiracy theories.
DOJ response ...at this point ,what does it matter ....goose/gander

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
O'Reilly suggests that there is near mutiny towards Comey at FBI.
They (agents) said that if Comey had decided to sit on this new information...they were going to leak it.

Sounds like the possibility of an agency leak in leiu of the Russians is becoming more likely.

link   
After watching the video of Hillary's response to all of this, I am not surprised that she wants more details now. Of course she wants more. Without it, she can't begin the "spin". I am, for the first time, thinking this may be the beginning of the end for her. The video showed a "scared" Hillary IMHO. Time will tell and it appears that she is running out of it. The last two weeks have delivered an onslaught of damage to her campaign. Don't know how much more they can handle. The truth hurts. Meticulously paced doses of the truth have done her in I believe.

link   

Does it occur to anyone that Huma's email account was also on the Clinton server?

Comey specifically makes the statement that the investigation regards the EMAIL SERVER.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: kazanoom

You forgot that Hillary gave the world the 'now that the case is concluded' speech.

And every hillary supporter on ATS was laughing at truth-seekers for continung to review leaked emails.

Well now, who's laughing now?

Hint: no one from Hillarys camp

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent
After watching the video of Hillary's response to all of this, I am not surprised that she wants more details now. Of course she wants more. Without it, she can't begin the "spin". I am, for the first time, thinking this may be the beginning of the end for her. The video showed a "scared" Hillary IMHO. Time will tell and it appears that she is running out of it. The last two weeks have delivered an onslaught of damage to her campaign. Don't know how much more they can handle. The truth hurts. Meticulously paced doses of the truth have done her in I believe.

Just out of wild general curiosity, what "onslaught of damage" are you referring to? Her climb in the polls?

Oh wait. Right. The "Wikileaks" emails.

*chuckle*. Never mind. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Because these are new supposedly pertinent emails that they haven't seen before! They must look at all emails! Pertinent doesn't automatically mean criminal - it just means pertinent.

The F.B.I. Already Knows what are in Some of those E-Mails concerning Classified Material or they would not have Any Important Reason to Reopen the Case Right Now .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You forgot that Hillary gave the world the 'now that the case is concluded' speech.

And every hillary supporter on ATS was laughing at truth-seekers for continung to review leaked emails.

Are you under the impression that Comey's announcement has anything to do with "Wikileaks"?

If so, do you have anything that you can provide as a reference to that?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Are you under the impression that Comey's announcement has anything to do with "Wikileaks"?

If so, do you have anything that you can provide as a reference to that?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They are going to call Weiner's email discovery DICKIE LEAKS!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Does it occur to anyone that Huma's email account was also on the Clinton server?

Comey specifically makes the statement that the investigation regards the EMAIL SERVER.

Of course she did...she has an hrcoffice.com email addy.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

She had (has) more than one email account on more than one system.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So the FBI knew this back in April. According to your link, the FBI didn't pursue Weiner's email at that time. All that tells me is that Comey wants to cover his backside by pursuing them now and wants everyone to know they are looking into it. Still doesn't mean that it will change his original recommendations.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
They are going to call Weiner's email discovery DICKIE LEAKS!!!!

The New York Post already coined the term!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join