It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you see something in Director Comey's letter I don't?

What are you referring to specifically?

Well since you deleted your entire post, why did you do that?

YOU were the one who mentioned Mr. Weiners device,
Crafty one....

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Does anybody know if these new emails were found on the same phone Anthony Weiner used to sext the underage girl?

Also, following the above question, does anybody know if these new emails were deleted emails, and ones the FBI subsequently recovered, or were they right there on the phone right along with the whitey-tighty pics.

Were they found on the phone or on a different device?

My understanding from the minimal info available is, Weiner was likely discussing something with Huma that pertains to the original investigation. Maybe about deleting emails. Who knows?

I'm making several assumptions of course.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And are you prepared to eat crow?

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The morning Joe people on MSNBC looked like they were going to start vomiting from nerves at any second.

I would imagine so, none of the polished spokespeople, even members of Congress, came off as prepared today..

Which is nice, take away their canned scripts, and talking point pundits.. you see real people... just like us, scratching our heads, speculating, accusing, attacking unknowns..

I guess we are pretty real around here

A round on the house for being REAL

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

In what world do they release "all of the facts" the same day they launch an investigation? Seriously even you have to understand that this is her fault, "she caused this" as Huma would say it.

Perhaps in the same world that the FBI's announcement is trying to affect a Presidential election?

Regardless of the matters involved?

LOL. You have to ask yourself, how many spins do you guys get on whether Clinton owns the FBI or not?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

i am not a trump supporter
he is a dip#

hillary made a mistake
she just underestimated how bigly

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

And are you prepared to eat crow?

Over what?

That this announcement is going to "take down Clinton"?

Sure. What do you want? What stakes?

link   

Does anybody know if these new emails were found on the same phone Anthony Weiner used to sext the underage girl?

Also, following the above question, does anybody know if these new emails were deleted emails, and ones the FBI subsequently recovered, or were they right there on the phone right along with the whitey-tighty pics.

Were they found on the phone or on a different device?

I'm thinking congress (Gowdy) can subpoena the email list from the NYPD and compare it to the FBI's email list.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

he is a dip#

hillary made a mistake

LOL ...

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

For you to post and say you were wrong, duh.

link   
a reply to: imwilliam

If Hillary wins and the emails turned out to be nothing, I say she let's it go. It's a non-issue at that point.

If Trump wins, he does nothing to Comey because at least Comey made the email investigation public before the election.

If it came out that the emails existed but Comey didn't order them to be reviewed, he didn't do his job - and that's bad. If it came out that the emails existed but Comey didn't make it public before the election, it looks like he's covering up info to protect a presidential candidate - and that's bad. This move is really his only option at this point.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Have to say, I respect this response from Hillary:

Hillary Clinton forcefully called Friday for the FBI to release "the full and complete facts" about its review of emails tied to the bureau's investigation of her private server.

"Voting is underway, so the American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately," Clinton said during a brief news conference in Des Moines, Iowa.

Just remember, government election manipulation is just fine as long as it hurts Clinton.

Basic Alt-right 101.

LOL Voter manipulation? The FBI makes the terms of their investigations into ILLEGAL activity. They will follow their own time frame.

You have to be CTR. The agenda here doesn't make any other sense.

link   

Her aids even knew she was cooked gryph. Look at the podesta emails.

link   
Donald, Anthony, and Bill. Hillary is surrounded by perverts and it only took one Weiner to bring her down.

link   

Respectfully Gryphon,

I re-read the letter from Comey to congress after you wrote:

They have found something relevant on Wiener's device that they have to "reopen" the investigation into the server to pursue.

I don't read that in the letter. The letter says that this letter serves as a supplement to his previous testimony regarding the investigation of Secretary Clinton's personal email server and that emails uncovered in the unrelated case, (Wiener Case), appear to be pertinent to the Clinton server case. It goes on to say that Comey agrees with his investigative team, who recommended taking appropriate investigative steps to review the emails, (uncovered in the Wiener case), to determine whether they contain classified information, (Which I read to refer back to the Clinton server investigation, rather than anything to do with the Wiener case), and assess their importance to their investigation, (I believe that refers to the Clinton server investigation rather than the Wiener case).

Seems to me that he's alerting Congress that the FBI is now going to pursue an some sort of investigation into the Clinton server issue, which he previously told Congress was closed.

I don't see Comey saying they're going to go back over evidence in the Clinton server investigation to advance the FBI's investigation of Wiener, rather something in their investigation of Wiener has provided evidence that they feel necessitates further investigation of the Clinton server case.

No?

edit on 28-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Do you see something in Director Comey's letter I don't?

What are you referring to specifically?

Well since you deleted your entire post, why did you do that?

YOU were the one who mentioned Mr. Weiners device,
Crafty one....

Double post.

Look above.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
She stated emphatically twice that comey's letter was only sent to Republican members of congress. NOT true as MSNBC shockingly just reported!

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes, that was funny.
The FBI Letter was sent to Democrats:
Patrick Leahy
Dianne Feinstein
Barbara Mikulski
Tom Carper
Adam Schiff
John Conyers
Mike Honda
Elijah Cummings

FBI Letter

Clinton always tries to turn everything around to blame things on someone else. So, she has to blame this on Republicans.

Hillary can't even get the lies straight anymore.

She is finished I think.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

he is a dip#

hillary made a mistake

She broke the law, used poor judgement, seems clueless how to safeguard Americas secrets and lied to Congress, the American People and President Obama.

How much fing worse can you get?

link   
Question: Now that Hillary is again under investigation...this time as a nominee...is she still allowed to receive security briefings?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The FBI was investigating Weiner's computer because the girl he was sexting was 15 years old. That falls under their jurisdiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join