It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Much ado about nothing.

Just more stories to stir the maddened masses up.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not necessarily unrelated...I wasn't aware that the gryphon and an ostrich had so much in common. *chuckle*. Never mind. Carry on.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: imwilliam
I've read what some of you have written.

But, it's really hard for me to believe that Comey believes that his letter to Congress isn't going to incur the wrath of Hillary and possibly the Obama administration, or that he would risk that simply to dot the "i's" and cross the legal "t's" without knowing that he holds a hand that will protect him from said wrath. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Speculating, and nothing more, a less likely scenario is that he feels that based on his earlier statements about Clinton in relation to the email investigation, his career is already over if Clinton wins and this is a Hail Mary to try and bring Trump into office and thereby save his career.

But again . . . merely speculation on my part, proving nothing more than I'm more than a bit jaded.

Or, third option ... he really does believe in justice being served and is willing to incur the wrath of whomever to see that done.

Whether justice has anything to do with Clinton directly remains to be seen. However, if it's Huma (as I suspect) that's not a lot better.

I hope it's worth the precedent this will set for future generations.

The precedent like the current one where elected officials are above the law? Is that the one you are hoping to correct?

No elected official is any more "above the law" than they've ever been. CIinton wasn't "elected" SOS, but for the sake of technicality.

Elected/appointed if you will, and it doesn't make it any more right.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There was classified information ont he server; hasn't that been settled?

If the AP story is correct, this doesn't involve Clinton directly, i.e. Nothing from her, to her, including her.

But if it regards Huma's email account on the Clinton server ... that would actually make sense.

They're looking for corroborating direct evidence of something they found on Wiener's device.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

But, it's really hard for me to believe that Comey believes that his letter to Congress isn't going to incur the wrath of Hillary and possibly the Obama administration, or that he would risk that simply to dot the "i's" and cross the legal "t's" without knowing that he holds a hand that will protect him from said wrath. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Speculating, and nothing more, a less likely scenario is that he feels that based on his earlier statements about Clinton in relation to the email investigation, his career is already over if Clinton wins and this is a Hail Mary to try and bring Trump into office and thereby save his career.

But again . . . merely speculation on my part, proving nothing more than I'm more than a bit jaded.

Or, third option ... he really does believe in justice being served and is willing to incur the wrath of whomever to see that done.

Whether justice has anything to do with Clinton directly remains to be seen. However, if it's Huma (as I suspect) that's not a lot better.

The precedent like the current one where elected officials are above the law? Is that the one you are hoping to correct?

No elected official is any more "above the law" than they've ever been. CIinton wasn't "elected" SOS, but for the sake of technicality.

No, it wouldn't make it "right" ... but it wouldn't be the first time, either.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent

Not necessarily unrelated...I wasn't aware that the gryphon and an ostrich had so much in common. *chuckle*. Never mind. Carry on.

Wakka wakka.

Carrying on.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

/shrug

Stating it isn't the first time is Just a deflection tactic.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I think the world has already seen enough of Weiners "Device". He needs to keep that thing locked up before it gets him in more trouble than it has already.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think the world has already seen enough of Weiners "Device". He needs to keep that thing locked up before it gets him in more trouble than it has already.

Agreed.

Ick.

Poo.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

/shrug

No, really its not. If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

SO can the BS over Clinton. You've swallowed the Two Party Fairy Story hook, line and sinker. To you, if something happened that actually "brought Clinton down" you'd see it as some kind of "win" for truth, justice and the American Way ... but the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

Now, kindly direct your attention elsewhere.

(post by ColdWisdom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He shouldn't be allowed to text. Like ever!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
9pm in DC, won't expect any new updates rest of the night...this thread died an hour ago

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
9pm in DC, won't expect any new updates rest of the night...this thread died an hour ago

Yep.

It was intended for maximum effect on the weekend news cycle.

Well played. Whether it was Comey's idea or not. Shame too, I had actually started to admire a Republican again.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe Weiner was one of the Whistleblowers that leaked the emails to Wikileaks. He had access to all their email addresses through Huma. Just speculating....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I've been told twice in this thread, I'm in denial. I haven't denied anything.

Having a viewpoint of the direction I want to go, is not denial of everything else.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Maybe Weiner was one of the Whistleblowers that leaked the emails to Wikileaks. He had access to all their email addresses through Huma. Just speculating....

WeinerLeaks?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I've been told twice in this thread, I'm in denial. I haven't denied anything.

Having a viewpoint of the direction I want to go, is not denial of everything else.

You're not actually listening to the sycophants are you?

You're not in denial of anything as far as I can tell, Annee. You know your own mind, which places you far ahead of the teeming masses.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

/shrug

No, really its not. If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

SO can the BS over Clinton. You've swallowed the Two Party Fairy Story hook, line and sinker. To you, if something happened that actually "brought Clinton down" you'd see it as some kind of "win" for truth, justice and the American Way ... but the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

Now, kindly direct your attention elsewhere.

You do realize you are trying to persuade a Third Party voter, right?

However, you will not see me defending Hilary at all.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join