It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A reminder to stick to the topic and keep the conversation off of opinions of each other.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just caught this on the televsion.

How the hell is Weiner involved in all this ?

Was he cybering with CLinton ?

I really don't want to know the answer to that question.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Edited for Content .
edit on 28-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: content

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
9pm in DC, won't expect any new updates rest of the night...this thread died an hour ago

This thread died before it even started

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: imwilliam
I've read what some of you have written.

But, it's really hard for me to believe that Comey believes that his letter to Congress isn't going to incur the wrath of Hillary and possibly the Obama administration, or that he would risk that simply to dot the "i's" and cross the legal "t's" without knowing that he holds a hand that will protect him from said wrath. I think this is the most likely scenario.

Speculating, and nothing more, a less likely scenario is that he feels that based on his earlier statements about Clinton in relation to the email investigation, his career is already over if Clinton wins and this is a Hail Mary to try and bring Trump into office and thereby save his career.

But again . . . merely speculation on my part, proving nothing more than I'm more than a bit jaded.

Or, third option ... he really does believe in justice being served and is willing to incur the wrath of whomever to see that done.

Whether justice has anything to do with Clinton directly remains to be seen. However, if it's Huma (as I suspect) that's not a lot better.

I hope it's worth the precedent this will set for future generations.

The precedent like the current one where elected officials are above the law? Is that the one you are hoping to correct?

No elected official is any more "above the law" than they've ever been. CIinton wasn't "elected" SOS, but for the sake of technicality.

Elected/appointed if you will, and it doesn't make it any more right.

No, it wouldn't make it "right" ... but it wouldn't be the first time, either.

/shrug

Stating it isn't the first time is Just a deflection tactic.

No, really its not. If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

SO can the BS over Clinton. You've swallowed the Two Party Fairy Story hook, line and sinker. To you, if something happened that actually "brought Clinton down" you'd see it as some kind of "win" for truth, justice and the American Way ... but the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

Now, kindly direct your attention elsewhere.

You do realize you are trying to persuade a Third Party voter, right?

However, you will not see me defending Hilary at all.

You do realize I'm not talking about what ever horse we bet on in the current ficiticious race, right?

If you pay close attention, you won't find me "defending" Clinton either ... what you will see me doing is standing against blatant untruths brought here from the corporate (right-wing) MSM.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

SO can the BS over Clinton. You've swallowed the Two Party Fairy Story hook, line and sinker. To you, if something happened that actually "brought Clinton down" you'd see it as some kind of "win" for truth, justice and the American Way ... but the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

This is far from a two party election. The RNC and Trump aren't two birds of a feather and they have both shown their disdain for each other.

If a candidate is at odds with their own party, they've got my attention.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are Losing the War of Ideologies trying to Defend the Undefensible Hillary Clinton Gyp , Please give it a Rest Already.,

I'm not defending Clinton.

I'm also not the subject.

Why don't you see to the dirt in your own eyes before you go after the dust in mine? Hmm? Just for a change of pace?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
EXCLU SIVE: Comey memo to FBI staffers says election, timing required disclosure of renewed probe

FBI Director James Comey told his bureau he broke with custom in alerting lawmakers that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was being reopened because of its political sensitivity.

In an internal memo obtained by Fox News, the beleaguered director noted that the FBI typically would not communicate with the public when reopening a case, according to a Department of Justice source. But Comey said he had to in this case because Clinton is seeking the White House in an election on Nov. 8.

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” Comey’s letter continued. “In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directy from me about it.”

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

This is far from a two party election. The RNC and Trump aren't two birds of a feather and they have both shown their disdain for each other.

If a candidate is at odds with their own party, they've got my attention.

Because you think ...after all this time and everything that youv'e learned about how the world REALLY works, that Donald J. Trump is going to be the once and future true savior of the Republic?

I'm actually a bit jealous, if you can still manage that kind of faith and trust.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I just caught this on the televsion.

How the hell is Weiner involved in all this ?

Was he cybering with CLinton ?

I really don't want to know the answer to that question.

Apparently Huma sent classified info to a few different places 'in order to be able to print the emails,' and one of those places happened to be an account she shared with Weiner.

While the FBI was investigating Anthony, they ran across info which related back to the Clinton server investigation and determined that it was sufficiently applicable that they are now looking at the Clinton server investigation once more.

Or if you take Gryphon's stance, they are going back to the Clinton server in order to proceed in their investigation of Weiner, though I do not know how many leaps he had to take in order to make that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

...the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

Amen to this, Gryphon.

I'd actually be kicking myself for not giving equal scrutiny, if Trump wins. I honestly haven't given it any thought until today.

Those early/mail-in votes have been cast -- lots of them. I just have a feeling they are being tallied and the results are going to good use in determining how these two campaigns close-out this election season.

If Trump wins, I do not see it as a victory for any good cause. 'Their' second choice is no better than 'their' first choice. It's still 'their' choice.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm still catching up but it occurs to me...I wonder if what is playing out right now is either Clinton making Abedin the fall guy or Abedin closing the books on a long con on Clinton.

link   
OP NOTE:
Please stop calling this thread "dead"...177 Flags and 56 pages says otherwise.
You're engaging in an obvious and limp attempt at curtailing discussion.
However, you have options....If you don't like it...Go elsewhere.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

...the REALITY is that would just be another act in the Show.

Amen to this, Gryphon.

I'd actually be kicking myself for not giving equal scrutiny, if Trump wins. I honestly haven't given it any thought until today.

Those early/mail-in votes have been cast -- lots of them. I just have a feeling they are being tallied and the results are going to good use in determining how these two campaigns close-out this election season.

If Trump wins, I do not see it as a victory for any good cause. 'Their' second choice is no better than 'their' first choice. It's still 'their' choice.

Ever used a mirror to look into another mirror?

That's what we're doing here. And I've finally gotten tired of it.

There is no truth; there is no reason why.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are Losing the War of Ideologies trying to Defend the Undefensible Hillary Clinton Gyp , Please give it a Rest Already.,

I'm not defending Clinton.

I'm also not the subject.

Why don't you see to the dirt in your own eyes before you go after the dust in mine? Hmm? Just for a change of pace?

Nothing Personal against you Sir , but you have been a Defender of Hillary on ATS for some time now , as I have been a Defender of Mr. Trump . Neither are Perfect Candidates , but it should be Obvious by now that One of them is Worse .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Because you think ...after all this time and everything that youv'e learned about how the world REALLY works, that Donald J. Trump is going to be the once and future true savior of the Republic?

Nope, I don't think that. I'm just minimizing risk by voting for him because the opposite will destroy the Republic.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I've been told twice in this thread, I'm in denial. I haven't denied anything.

Having a viewpoint of the direction I want to go, is not denial of everything else.

You're not actually listening to the sycophants are you?

You're not in denial of anything as far as I can tell, Annee. You know your own mind, which places you far ahead of the teeming masses.

No, I'm not listening to them.

I keep saying High Level International Politics is hard core, cut throat, manipulative, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine", etc.

If you're gonna swim in shark infested waters, you better be a shark too.

Trump will get eaten alive.

Clinton knows the game.

Do I sound like someone in denial?

edit on 28-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is why I think they have damning evidence on Hillary.

If the FBI had waited until after the election, the GOP would be angry, the dems happy.
If the FBI disclosed prior to the election, the dems would be angry, the GOP happy.

The FBI has to work with whatever party wins after the election. The FBI wanted to make the GOP happy, because of the "supposed" evidence.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Have to say, I respect this response from Hillary:

Hillary Clinton forcefully called Friday for the FBI to release "the full and complete facts" about its review of emails tied to the bureau's investigation of her private server.

"Voting is underway, so the American people deserve to get the full and complete facts immediately," Clinton said during a brief news conference in Des Moines, Iowa.

Are you kidding? It's just Team Hillary's way of saying "get the info out so we can debunk it."

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This just corresponds with what I've been saying. There are new emails that have to be reviewed. Until they review them, they don't know what their significance is. He is making it public so that the voters know they are reviewing new emails, which is kind of unfair to Hillary in that most likely, no one will know whether they were significant or not until after the election.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join