It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He had to. If he didn't, and she was elected but later something criminal was revealed from this batch of emails, it would look even more like the FBI colluded with her this summer.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

OP NOTE: Please stop calling this thread "dead"...177 Flags and 56 pages says otherwise. You're engaging in an obvious and limp attempt at curtailing discussion. However, you have options....If you don't like it...Go elsewhere.

"Correct The Record's" say it's dead. Nothing to see in this thread, move along and continue with your regularly scheduled program.

link   
That Hillary responded to this on national television is a good indication that the story has legs that'll run for days.

The only thing that bugs me is another killer news story that doesn't get published until Friday.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I've been told twice in this thread, I'm in denial. I haven't denied anything.

Having a viewpoint of the direction I want to go, is not denial of everything else.

You're not actually listening to the sycophants are you?

You're not in denial of anything as far as I can tell, Annee. You know your own mind, which places you far ahead of the teeming masses.

Do I sound like someone in denial?

Yes.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
EXCLU SIVE: Comey memo to FBI staffers says election, timing required disclosure of renewed probe

FBI Director James Comey told his bureau he broke with custom in alerting lawmakers that the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was being reopened because of its political sensitivity.

In an internal memo obtained by Fox News, the beleaguered director noted that the FBI typically would not communicate with the public when reopening a case, according to a Department of Justice source. But Comey said he had to in this case because Clinton is seeking the White House in an election on Nov. 8.

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,” Comey wrote. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” Comey’s letter continued. “In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directy from me about it.”

Comey knows exactly what he's doing.

The gloves fit.

All of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Title 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

“and be DISQUALIFIED from holding any office under the United States.

A Crime was Committed , it is Obvious by now .

link   
In 100 years the headline for the entry on the 2016 presidential race reads:

"Hillary Swings on Anthony's Weiner."

It's just like Idiocracy, but with better special effects.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

If you are on this site you cannot have remained ignorant of the fact that the world we live in is NOTHING like we are told it is. There are no honest politicans, or wannabe politicians, there is no honor, and there is no "Good Guys and Bad Guys" ... they are all the knowing or unknowing servants of the true Powers.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I've been told twice in this thread, I'm in denial. I haven't denied anything.

Having a viewpoint of the direction I want to go, is not denial of everything else.

You're not actually listening to the sycophants are you?

You're not in denial of anything as far as I can tell, Annee. You know your own mind, which places you far ahead of the teeming masses.

Do I sound like someone in denial?

Yes.

Of what?

Tell me.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think Comey now knows that Hillary Clinton is not eligible to have access to classified, much less top secret, information. He is giving her a graceful out. I look for her to withdraw soon, or face indictment. Kaine is creepy as hell, but he may have to step up to the plate.

Maybe Joe Biden knows this, too, and that's why he told everybody today that he will not serve as S.O.S., because he knows he may have to be the one to step up to the plate as prez candidate.
edit on 28-10-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Maybe Weiner was one of the Whistleblowers that leaked the emails to Wikileaks. He had access to all their email addresses through Huma. Just speculating....

WeinerLeaks?

Sounds like the clap

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Never going to happen. Too entitled. Too much hubris. Unless they show up and cuff her, she will never withdraw.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Let's be honest here...it doesn't take long to review even 1000 emails. I reviewed roughly 500, this morning, on Wikileaks.

There must be some red flags for the FBI to formally tell Congress that they are taking further investigative steps.

Do I believe all is what it seems though? No. No, I don't.

I do believe there is a reason the FBI did this today and it has everything to do with the election and not much to do with any future attempt to prosecute Hillary.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You've been in denial for many moons regarding the crime and corruption surrounding the Clintons, brushing it off as business as usual and have been in denial about the FBI's and DOJ's role in the coverup.

And time after time after time when you've been presented with evidence, you simply and quickly dismiss it. Any of it. All of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

A Crime was Committed , it is Obvious by now .

Not merely a crime, Sir, but a felony ... in a very long series of felonious behavior. Behavior which has been protected by a corrupt administration.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hope Hillary isn't being mean to Huma right now.

Huma is probably claming up.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The State dept just responded but cant say much .

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I hope Hillary isn't being mean to Huma right now.

Huma is probably claming up.

...but gross

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
That Hillary responded to this on national television is a good indication that the story has legs that'll run for days.

The only thing that bugs me is another killer news story that doesn't get published until Friday.

What other killer story, pray tell?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Browsing for personal reasons is one thing; an official FBI investigation is quite another. Just like the previous emails in the investigation, interviews will have to be completed, other departments will have to be consulted - this is the government we are talking about here - these things take time. It took a long time to conclude the other investigation; it will take several weeks to fully review these.

I agree on the timing of this. I don't think Comey saw anything special about these emails compared to the rest, hence the "they may not be significant" comment.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I wonder if Comey will be indicted for some sort of sexual crime before he commits suicide.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join