It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
I just wanted to pop in and bid my farewell to Hillary and her corrupt staff and cronies. You are an embarrassment to our nation and I, and anyone with half a "logical" brain, can't wait to see you in prison.

If you are a Hillary supporter at this point, you are a disgrace as well.

Hold your breath until that happens.

BTW, I don't support Hillary. I just know that she's not going down for this, like the last 9,999 things she was supposedly going down for, and she's still a better option than Trump.

The real disgrace is that we let Trump get this far.
edit on 28-10-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Annee

Plugging your ears and yelling isn't any sort of an argument. You're getting emotional. Should never respond with emotion.

Here's a tip, use the search engine. Not my job to present all this stuff to you yet again when I've seen it presented to you time and time again and you simply ignore it.

It's pure denial.

link   
I can see this all going away because Obama was CC'd on every email and it falls under presidential protection....LOL!

To the HRC supporters....gotta give it to you....you go down with the ship fighting at least.

For everyone else...this is just getting good! This will be the talk for the next 2 weeks all over world news...can't wait to see what comes out myself.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If we are going to speculate... consider... Huma and the Muslim World League..

Add in some "classified" material.. and you may just bust open the Saudi US connection into Islamic Terrorism?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Paul Callan calls for Comey's resignation.

www.cnn.com...

Why?

It's Trump's fault, of course.

Donald Trump's oft-repeated claim that the FBI's investigation of "Crooked Hillary" and the presidential election itself were and are "rigged," seems to have thrown FBI Director James Comey into a state of panic. In foolishly making a public announcement that the bureau is reviewing newly discovered emails related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, he has inserted himself yet again into the presidential campaign.

I totally agree with this.

How is it that the Surveillance State doesn't know about ALL of the devices of the parties to the original investigation? About classified emails. It's like a Clown Circus. And the letter he sent to the FBI at large tonight reads like my 13 year old wrote it to explain why he got detention.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's just ONE of the e-mails that are part of the Hillary-Huma pattern of wantonly violating National Security.

REF: truthfeed.com...

Even though it was brought to light in August, this story was just one of many many negatives coming to light.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Plugging your ears and yelling isn't any sort of an argument. You're getting emotional. Should never respond with emotion.

Here's a tip, use the search engine. Not my job to present all this stuff to you yet again when I've seen it presented to you time and time again and you simply ignore it.

It's pure denial.

Not being a "Clinton Vulture" like you - - - makes me in Denial.

Got it!

link   

Back in 2010, Hillary stated she would be taking steps to beef up security for the State Department when Wikileaks disclosed State Department cables.

She said:

I have directed that specific actions be taken at the State Department, in addition to new security safeguards at the Department of Defense and elsewhere to protect State Department information so that this kind of breach cannot and does not ever happen again.

Link

How on earth could she direct such a thing without including her own email server in such a directive?

If I was a juror and heard that statement, alone, I would have to conclude that she knowingly and with intent left her own email server out of any directive to secure State Department info.

Now, of course, the FBI never mentioned anything like this as possible proof of intent. Yet, there it is. I cannot reconcile Hillary's claimed "directive" to people at the SD and DoD to safeguard SD info...and yet she never mentioned to them that it included "safeguarding" her personal server.

Just my take on 'proof.'

edit on 28-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I imagine you guys have already pointed out by now how once again we have the FBI dropping a bomb on a Friday (which helps bury the news) What was it they did like this last time, what about a month ago?

Of course this also seems conveniently timed to bury the real Big Story of the week: "Bill Clinton Inc.".

Bad week for The Hillary here in ATS, at least.
edit on 28-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If Comey announced this to 'get it out of the way' in order to help Clinton...why did he do it during early voting?

My theory? The early voting doesn't look good for her and they're trying to salvage what they can to at least make it plausible if they go forward with an attempt to steal.

If the trust in institutions is still so compromised (and thanks to Wikileaks, it is), they need to make it look like justice is being done which is why I look for someone to be sacrificed and soon if that's what is going on so they can a second attempt to smooth things over.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yup

Now, if Huma was passing classified info along to them...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And how many times can the Clinton Camp use carelessness or forgetfulness as an excuse? At some point, even her supporters must concede it's either inept or criminal

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I imagine you guys have already pointed out by now how once again we have the FBI dropping a bomb on a Friday (which helps bury the news) What was it they did like this last time, what about a month ago?

Of course this also seems conveniently timed to bury the real Big Story of the week: "Bill Clinton Inc.".

Bad week for The Hillary here in ATS, at least.

Bill Clinton making himself wealthy by pilfering his own charity will be back as story #1 soon, unless HAPPY FBI agents start leaking what they know. They hated when Hillary was let off the hook.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

They have it all. They have everything.

That's part of the coverup.

Where do folks think all the hacked emails came from? It's accessible. It's stored.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's pure denial.

Got it!

No, that wouldn't be denial, that would be a strawman.

Glad I could be of help.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

If that is to be believed then it must be the case that this latest development is simply that the deep State is pushing Hillary off the stage.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If Comey announced this to 'get it out of the way' in order to help Clinton...why did he do it during early voting?

My theory? The early voting doesn't look good for her and they're trying to salvage what they can to at least make it plausible if they go forward with an attempt to steal.

If the trust in institutions is still so compromised (and thanks to Wikileaks, it is), they need to make it look like justice is being done which is why I look for someone to be sacrificed and soon if that's what is going on so they can a second attempt to smooth things over.

Who do you think will be sacrificed?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

How on earth could she direct such a thing without including her own email server in such a directive?

The FBI cleared her. I am not in the FBI, are you?

I see a Bigger Picture. No "armchair politician" is privy to how things actually work in High Level International Politics.

Also, very few have the power to do something on their own. They can propose ideas all they want, but any action actually taken will involve other people.

Hillary can say all kinds of things (as all politicians do). Doesn't really mean anything until its put in play.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's pure denial.

Got it!

No, that wouldn't be denial, that would be a strawman.

Glad I could be of help.

Its not a strawman.

You are flat out telling me I am in Denial because I don't agree with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The center does not hold?

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join