It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hillary 3 minutes, 3 questions.

She is very unnerved ....

She is cracking like ice in the springtime.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unless Trump steps out wags his Penis at a pretty girl on live TV...Hillary is done and probably going to grow old in jail.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Fair assessment based on a reasonable interpretation of Comey's letter.

I don't' read it that way.

Briefly, what i see is a matter of legal protocol. There is some corroborating evidence on the Clinton "server" that must be accessed in the ongoing case against Mr. Wiener.

The FBI can't just "willy nilly" return to accessing that information when the investigation as such has been closed.

That would be my guess. Still, pretty dirty pool on Comey's part. This is way out of the FBI norm regarding the effect that such things have on the Election.

I could be wrong, but my sense is it has to to with building the case against Wiener.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Thanks for your reply Kaylaluv,

If Hillary wins and the emails turned out to be nothing, I say she let's it go. It's a non-issue at that point.

I can't see her letting this go, but I'll admit, my failure to see this as likely, could be due to my own bias.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to see Hillary found guilty of high treason, I don't know what will happen.

I can only hope that there are any federal agents that have a shred of ethics and will conduct a thorough and ethical investigation.

What I can only assume at this point, is that Hillary will conduct something so vile to take this off the front page.

I have to wonder how many lives are now at stake.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Assange says his next drop would indict Clinton. FBI (Comey) sends this letter to Congress. It "breaks" on a Friday. Back room deals existed between federal agents and the Clinton's. Comey takes a flight with Bill.

What has already been proven already far exceeds anything from past elections. Dean almost won the Democratic nomination a few elections back until he said "Yee Haw" and that was enough to tank him.

The director serves at the pleasure of the president. Right? A Democrat. Think about it.

link   
HOW can Hillary be briefed on SECRET information...as of NOW?

link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

For you to post and say you were wrong, duh.

If there is material related to this letter from Director Comey today that affects Hillary Clinton directly, I will certainly post here that I was wrong.

What do I get if I'm right though?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then why would he put it in writing that he didn't know yet if they were significant or not? If he knows right now that they are in fact significant, he would not be including that caveat. The fact is, they don't know if they are significant until they look at them in more detail.

The FBI knows the new material is significant.

Otherwise why would they re-open the investigation ?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Assange says his next drop would indict Clinton. FBI (Comey) sends this letter to Congress. It "breaks" on a Friday. Back room deals existed between federal agents and the Clinton's. Comey takes a flight with Bill.

What has already been proven already far exceeds anything from past elections. Dean almost won the Democratic nomination a few elections back until he said "Yee Haw" and that was enough to tank him.

The director serves at the pleasure of the president. Right? A Democrat. Think about it.

Comey, a Republican, serves at the pleasure of a Democrat (the President).

Okay, thought about it. What conclusion do you draw from that/

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Question: Now that Hillary is again under investigation...this time as a nominee...is she still allowed to receive security briefings?

Paul Ryan has already started requests to have her security briefings stopped.

link   
Since others are speculating, I'm going to, too.

If all my wild conspiracy theories are true, this is how I read the situation (WARNING: This is a wild, wild theory):

So, I find it odd that "The Chosen One" would have this curveball thrown at her, less than two weeks out.

I do NOT trust Comey or anyone at the FBI, so whatever is going on today is part of a larger plan(s).

What if....insiders are getting the results of the early voting, have crunched the numbers, and simply cannot drag Hillary across the finish line (which was Plan A). The amount of rigging it would take would just be too obvious.

So 'they' have reverted to 'Plan B' (Hillary must lose). And their second choice, Trump, will have to win.

And 'Plan B' was set-up with the Weiner scandal -- it was hoped it wouldn't come to that -- but the early voting is not showing the results needed to pull off 'Plan A.'

Since 'controlled' polls have consistently shown Hillary is in the lead, perhaps 'Plan B' is meant *explain* why she suddenly loses.

* No flames, please. I freely admit this is nothing but wild speculation.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then why would he put it in writing that he didn't know yet if they were significant or not? If he knows right now that they are in fact significant, he would not be including that caveat. The fact is, they don't know if they are significant until they look at them in more detail.

The FBI knows the new material is significant.

Otherwise why would they re-open the investigation ?

Because they are still following legal due process?

Hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Bloodydagger

First female major party candidate taken down by a simple weiner?

Poetic justice,

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What does that do to your theory that Trump was merely "planned opposition" the whole time and TPTB have chosen Clinton all along?

I mean, do you think they've changed their minds? Do you think they would be bothered by "early voting" (at least, in this scenario).

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Question: Now that Hillary is again under investigation...this time as a nominee...is she still allowed to receive security briefings?

Paul Ryan has already started requests to have her security briefings stopped.

Paul Ryan is not going to be a factor in Washington for much longer.

That one you can count on.

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Hmm this is a bold move... Hillary is demanding the contents of this investigation be made public immediately.

A gamble?

After months of refusing to turn over her server and deleting subpoenaed emails that the FBI requested, now Clinton is frantically demanding that the FBI tell her what these new emails contain. This is dripping of delicious irony. lol

link   

Well, my elderly neighbor lady, who is voting for Hillary, has an IOU for oral sex from Madonna. My elderly neighbor wasn't going to use it so she gave it to me. I don't plan on using it, so you can have that if you want, if it turns out you're right

edit on 28-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting theory, MME.
Give her an excuse for losing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Well, my elderly neighbor lady, who is voting for Hillary, has an IOU for oral sex from Madonna. My elderly neighbor wasn't going to use it so she gave it to me. I don't plan on using it, so you can have that if you want, if it turns out you're right

Good gravy.

Just shoot me between the eyes; it'd be more humane.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join