It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well CNN is having a meltdown which tells me there is something significant going on.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then why would he put it in writing that he didn't know yet if they were significant or not? If he knows right now that they are in fact significant, he would not be including that caveat. The fact is, they don't know if they are significant until they look at them in more detail.

They have found something relevant on Wiener's device that they have to "reopen" the investigation into the server to pursue.

It doesn't have anything to do with Clinton, this has already been well established today by the AP and the Times.

These folks are going to rave, and then, conveniently forget that they were raving. Comey, traitor yesterday, hero today.

I don't know how they keep up with all the spinning.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's what I thought. This is why that announcement by Comey might be so groundbreaking. Huma might have to testify and lose her immunity, which would certainly implicate HRC.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well CNN is having a meltdown which tells me there is something significant going on.

You do realize I was talking about the unnamed sources that told the AP the emails were not from Hillary's server, eh?

link   
Does anybody know if these new emails were found on the same phone Anthony Weiner used to sext the underage girl?

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Does anybody know if these new emails were found on the same phone Anthony Weiner used to sext the underage girl?

Getting closer to the real issue here ...

... I'm betting.

link   

edit on 28-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Do the people who received immunity still get immunity if this goes full bore? Wondering how this works.

Is there anyone left to give immunity to? lol.

Where is Loretta on this?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why do you assume these emails were on Mr. Weiners device
when Mrs. Weiner had to turn over her devices?

Why not ask the obvious question: Why was this device of
Huma's withheld from previous investigation?

edit on 28-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wonder how much Comey got paid, money or position wise.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She's prob been on the phone with HRC since this broke trying to come up with a plan to smooth this over.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Possibilities -

* - Classified information was found.
* - Evidence that Huma was providing information to the Saudis / Muslim Brotherhood (previous links established).
* - Emails that undermine sworn testimony.
* - Emails that show a concerted effort to mislead / lie to cover up crimes.
* - Emails that contradict immunity agreement criteria.

All it takes is one charge that will stick to bring down the whole rotten mess. If one person flips to save themselves it can be deadly to the Clinton empire.

What happened to the certainty that Comey had been turned and the investigation had gone sideways?

That wasn't even a QUESTION as late as yesterday.

What happened is Comey traded in his weak knees for kneecaps of solid steel as he strode past the DOJ up the stairs of Congress straight to the people in an act of courageous patriotism.

link   

Possibilities -

* - Evidence that Huma was providing information to the Saudis / Muslim Brotherhood (previous links established).

All it takes is one charge that will stick to bring down the whole rotten mess. If one person flips to save themselves it can be deadly to the Clinton empire.

What happened to the certainty that Comey had been turned and the investigation had gone sideways?

It was when he announced no prosecution and since then a revolt has been brewing in the FBI AND the DOJ about that decision. People have been bitching about that decision since. Since you appear to support Clinton I would imagine you gloss over / ignore stories on the email investigation.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think the fact that he took it straight to Congress and didn't notify Pres. or State dept. indicates that there is something significant in them. He just had to word it very carefully for legal reasons.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Possibilities -

Actually, I have said since the beginning that I don't think Comey did what he did the first time of his own free will. I think the press conference where he revealed more than he was supposed to, and which angered Lynch and Clinton, was done on his own, because he had been directed not to recommend indictment. I think his hands were tied at the time, and he did the only thing he could do - he gave enough information for the public to still have doubts and for Congress to have reason to investigate further.

When Bill Clinton met with Lynch in the plane, there was likely some powerful push coming from the top.

Perhaps this new information, he took a brave leap and went around the Administration and the DOJ and went right to Congress, because it gave him a strong excuse to do what he knew should have been done the first time.

He is probably taking his life in his hands.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You do realize I was talking about the unnamed sources that told the AP the emails were not from Hillary's server, eh?

You should know you can't even appear not to be towing the party line, MME.

I would be interested in the answer to that question as well though. I quoted the AP report.

If you find out anything concrete, could you drop it in IM in case I have to leave this ... discussion?

link   

This is what happens when there is no script for them to use when talking about today's events...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Possibilities -

Good summary of the possibilities!

I'm not so sure about someone flipping. I think everyone who has anything on her in this case has been given some kind of immunity deal. They won't need someone to flip though, if they have written evidence in emails.

The immunity agreements they issued made it where no flipping could occur. If info is found that ends an immunity agreement I could see people flipping. I dont think some of these people are going to take a bullet for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It all connects. Wiener, Hillary, Bill..all of them and now Hillary is caught up in it all over again because of Wiener.

The party of Anthony Wiener is in denial right now.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A few thoughts from me:

I hadn't given up on Director Comey yet because I knew a lot would be going on behind the scenes after his speech about not recommending the indictment of H. to the DOJ. He made some very revealing statements about H. and her private server which gave me hope. He also stated the most important things to him are his integrity and his family.

I think there are A LOT of Patriots working in the FBI who were horrified and outraged that all of the investigative work done on the Clinton case was for naught and I think they've not been idle.

I suspect some of what WikiLeaks has published has come from FBI whistle blowers. That's just a huncheroo. WikiLeaks has stated most of what they publish comes from government whistle blowers. That means worldwide, not just the U.S.

Yesterday we saw the charges dropped on the Malheur Refuge occupiers.

Roger Stone has repeatedly stated his sources high inside of the DNC say they want to replace H. with Michele Obama which I've posted before in a forgotten thread.

The National Enquirer is coming out with a stunning investigative article next Wednesday based upon a whistle blower's revelations. For the first time in my life I just might buy a copy.

I guess that's it for now. It's still too soon to make a definitive judgement. It's not over yet but I honestly began crying with relief when I first heard the news about the FBI re-opening the case.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join