It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
She stated emphatically twice that comey's letter was only sent to Republican members of congress. NOT true as MSNBC shockingly just reported!

This is the letter she was probably referring to:

lawfare.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com...

It's addressed to those House and Senate committee chairs... since Congress is in GOP control, of course the Chairs are GOP..

It would have to have been something substantial for Comey to do this now...

It casts some doubt on HRC's campaign for some, angers others, but we still have to wait to see if something surfaces before Nov 8th..

One thing for sure, this has been the wildest election season in my lifetime...

link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Just remember, folks. A lot of the info that could be out there would probably bring down the entire government.

You bring up a good point. I've heard many people question if Trump will be able to get anything done with Congress and the rest of the government. But if the entire government is taken down, then what's to stop the formation of a completely new and less corrupt one? I have had a feeling that this was going to happen since Trump joined the race.

soulwaxer

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Does anyone know who these 'official sources' are leaking info to the AP and NBC?

Tomato sauce and Hot sauce I would imagine.
Sounds like they just want to publish a narrative.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Probably either FBI or staff members.

So no one knows if they are good sources or crap?

Could be FBI people, but there's no way of corroborating, at this point?

So all we have to go on is the Comey letter still?

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

here you go

CNN Live Stream

Fox

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: kazanoom

You forgot that Hillary gave the world the 'now that the case is concluded' speech.

You're right! Clinton did say that the case was closed, didn't she. I don't think Hillary is capable of telling the truth. Hillary as our President? No frickin way!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks for your thoughts Gryphon.

Comey's letter/notice to congress is carefully worded, but he does say that the emails uncovered in an unrelated case (ends up being Wiener), appear to be pertinent to the "investigation", which he defines as the investigation of Secretary's Clinton's personal email server.

However, even though the matter doesn't involve Clinton directly, it's obvious that the letter has had an impact today on the campaign . . .

Even more impact since Comey says the emails appears to be pertinent to the Clinton server investigation.

I find it hard to believe that Comey wouldn't have anticipated the attention his letter/notice would garner, or that he would have taken this action unless he thought the FBI had uncovered evidence of such a nature that it would have a substantial impact on the investigation into Clinton's server, unless his motives were purely political.

To put it plainly, Comey had to know this wasn't going to be good for the Hillary campaign, and to throw this rock at her, wouldn't he have to believe that whatever he has is such that he doesn't have to worry about raising her ire or the ire of the public for trying to influence the election for purely political motives?

Or am I missing something?

Billy

Well stated and covers the issue.

link   
It would be interesting if Huma did resign. If there is no criminal wrong doing why resign? The stories at that point would move to speculation about how Clinton has been compromised and what did she know and when did she know it.

I dont see how the Clinton camp can spin this in their favor.

link   

She stated emphatically twice that comey's letter was only sent to Republican members of congress. NOT true as MSNBC shockingly just reported!

Yes, that was funny.
The FBI Letter was sent to Democrats:
Patrick Leahy
Dianne Feinstein
Barbara Mikulski
Tom Carper
Adam Schiff
John Conyers
Mike Honda
Elijah Cummings

FBI Letter

Clinton always tries to turn everything around to blame things on someone else. So, she has to blame this on Republicans.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: kazanoom

You forgot that Hillary gave the world the 'now that the case is concluded' speech.

You're right! Clinton did say that the case was closed, didn't she. I don't think Hillary is capable of telling the truth. Hillary as our President? No frickin way!

She did. It was done and dusted in everyone's mind and now it's back in full swing.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well multiple media outlets are reporting the same thing for the most part so I think the sources know whats going on.

link   
So the Weiner guy gets caught sexting an underage child, and during the investigation Hillary Clinton's email mishaps once again come under scrutiny.

And I remember Hillary saying to somebody, once...tell me what penance I owe you.

Sex scandals, we all know how far we think they go, but do we know how far they actually go?

link   
Is there any evidence of HRC claim that Comey's letter was sent first to Rep Congress?

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

She asked Comey to release what he has to the public and only took 2 or 3 questions at her huuuge Press Conference...because she doesn't yet know what it is she'll need to lie about.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

she didnt answer anything, she just basically said: vote early! before the sh*t hits the fan

damn this thread is going so fast I cant keep up lol

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes, that was funny.
The FBI Letter was sent to Democrats:
Patrick Leahy
Dianne Feinstein
Barbara Mikulski
Tom Carper
Adam Schiff
John Conyers
Mike Honda
Elijah Cummings

FBI Letter

Clinton always tries to turn everything around to blame things on someone else. So, she has to blame this on Republicans.

Her anger at Republicans was so obvious. She just could't hide it. She reverted to type.. blame her enemies instead of accepting accountability. Awful trait for a leader.

link   
Dianne Feinstein is appalled that the FBI released this letter so close to the elections...she's appalled, I tell 'ya!!

link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

MSNBC debunked that. It was not just sent to Republicans.

With that being said I would wager the initial leaks to the media probably came from Republicans.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
Hillary 3 minutes, 3 questions.

She is very unnerved ....

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks, haven't seen the full 3 page letter with the additional recipients... so he sent this to the CoChairs of the committees which would be DEMs..

new topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join