It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Christosterone

And what was the rest of her statement at the same time?

I could have sworn that you stated that you never tell a lie here recently ... what, until today?

I never lie...period
And I never use out of context clips which is tantamount to lying…
So I take offense at ur accusation and would ask you to expound upon where I was untruthful because that was not my intention, nor has it ever been..

I'm assuming you are wondering about her statement regarding "black girl magic"???
Do we need to know the context of such pandering???

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

I could have sworn that you stated that you never tell a lie here recently ... what, until today?

I never lie...period
So I take offense at ur accusation and would ask you to expound upon where I was untruthful because that was not my intention, nor has it ever been..

I'm assuming you are wondering about her statement regarding "black girl magic"???

You just did, by omission at least. Possibly twice.

You claimed that my statement was "progressive dogma" and non-factual.

Here's exactly what you said:

Never let the facts get in the way of progressive dogma… Also, let's add her most despicable pandering of all time...I mean, wow...what the hell is she talking about??

So, since you're responding to my statement, in which I stated clearly what Clinton says in the relevant 2nd video you posted, and you're stating that I'm not providing facts, you are in fact, lying.

As far as your first video ... it has nothing to do with my statement or your spurious claim about my statement, and you admit that you're merely adding it on.

Speaking of facts...
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66they may be red today but they were blue in the 1800's until after the civil war and vise versa many blue stated then were red.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

I never lie...period

You just did, by omission. Possibly twice.

You claimed that my statement was "progressive dogma" and non-factual.

Here's exactly what you said:

Never let the facts get in the way of progressive dogma… Also, let's add her most despicable pandering of all time...I mean, wow...what the hell is she talking about??

So, since you're responding to my statement, in which I stated clearly what Clinton says in the relevant 2nd video you posted, and you're stating that I'm not providing facts, you are in fact, lying.

As far as your first video ... it has nothing to do with my statement or your spurious claim about my statement, and you admit that you're merely adding it on.

Speaking of facts...

Ahh...my bad I thought u were referring to "black girl magic is real"...
As a Hillary supporter, do u believe it's real?

Ok, to your point...Hillary said precisely what I stated...
I'm sorry but did not read any of ur previous posts so was simply parroting what she said in the context of ur quoted post...
And Hillary said half of Trumps supporters...she said "half"...which is what I said so I don't get how that's lying..
But I am not a progressive so I'm probably not smart enough to understand what words or quotes actually mean…
I am only able to glean meaning from the words definition as opposed to what was the intent behind the words as liberals are wont to do...

So with the utmost of sincerity, please forgive my quoting Hillary word for word if it means lying to a liberal...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm not a Hillary supporter, and I don't think the first video is relevant to the point you brought up regarding a specific statement of Hillary Clinton's

You didn't read my post that you responded to? Wow, that's credible.

Then I'd bet you haven't listened to what she said in the speech either, which is pretty much exactly what I stated, beginning at 1:00 in your second video (the one that actually relates to what we're talking about).

So perhaps your post is merely ignorant of the facts, and not misrepresenting them ... however, since you demonstrate zero intent to correct your mistake, I think I'll let my statement stand.

PS: The supercilious crap you're posting at the end is just making you look more foolish if not petulant, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Do Liberals ever see the consequences of their actions?

Something tells me these shenanigans we're witnessing are about to get worse.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Gryphon66they may be red today but they were blue in the 1800's until after the civil war and vise versa many blue stated then were red.

So, what's common then to now is the fact that they were Southern States?

Yes, that's my point. Slavery has nothing to do with the Democratic party in the last 100 years, and previous to that, it only had to so with the SOUTHERN Democrats ... which was at that time the party of "States Rights" as well.

Are you really saying you can't conceive of the fact that politics changes over time, particularly in 200 years?

PS: STILL you offer no proof for your statement that BLM is associated with this cowardly act of firebombing, eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Do Liberals ever see the consequences of their actions?

Something tells me these shenanigans we're witnessing are about to get worse.

Well, except that a significant portion of domestic terrorism in this country comes from the right-wing not the left.

Don't let facts trouble the diatribe though.

ETA:

Newsweek

New York Times
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Backup

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm not a Hillary supporter, and I don't think the first video is relevant to the point you brought up regarding a specific statement of Hillary Clinton's

You didn't read my post that you responded to? Wow, that's credible.

Then I'd bet you haven't listened to what she said in the speech either, which is pretty much exactly what I stated, beginning at 1:00 in your second video (the one that actually relates to what we're talking about).

So perhaps your post is merely ignorant of the facts, and not misrepresenting them ... however, since you demonstrate zero intent to correct your mistake, I think I'll let my statement stand.

PS: The supercilious crap you're posting at the end is just making you look more foolish if not petulant, in my opinion.

I would say regarding Hillary I tend towards "sardonic", not petulant...
And how I look to you will always be foolish…
You are a progressive and I'm lucky if you can see me past your nose as you stare down upon my Neanderthalic sensibilities...

I make many asides in my posts, often irreverent and things that I find funny...
Is there ever a time when a presidential candidate saying "black girl magic is real" is not funny???
I mean seriously, I stand by putting that in there in the context of the ridiculous things Hillary says…
Heck I may change my signature to her foolish drivel...

Out of curiosity, if you're not a Hillary acolyte, in whom do you place your support?
Disclosure:
I support the GOP and donated money to Ben Carson…
I plan to donate to him again in 2020 as well as Condi Rice if Hillary wins the presidency…

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That depends on who owns these so called 'cough' fact driven Media Source Outlets. Oh wait, i think we already know the answer to that one.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You're the only one insulting yourself with off-topic BS.

Did you listen to your second video from the 1:00 mark regarding Clinton's statements that you're misrepresenting?

If not, why not, if you are interested in substantiating your claim that you never lie and only deal in facts?

I'm voting against Mr. Trump. I haven't had a candidate I believe in fully in 20 years.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You're the only one insulting yourself with off-topic BS.

Did you listen to your second video from the 1:00 mark regarding Clinton's statements that you're misrepresenting?

If not, why not, if you are interested in substantiating your claim that you never lie and only deal in facts?

I'm voting against Mr. Trump. I haven't had a candidate I believe in fully in 20 years.

I wrote Clinton said "half"....in the video provided, Hillary said "half"...

The sky is blue, water is wet and Hillary said "half"...

Does that help?

Also, are u simply going to do a write in candidate that says "Against Mr. Trump"?

In whom do u place ur support?

-Chris

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

She also said she was grossly over-generalizing, so she was already admitting that her estimate of how many was not meant to be taken literally. She did not mean literally 50 percent. She meant there was a group of deplorable people supporting Trump who were racists, homophobes, xenophobes, sexists, etc, and that he "lifted them up" with his comments and positions.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You stated that my comment was progressive lies and your own video proves that it was not.

You stated that you hadn't bothered to read my post before your knee-jerk response.

Both these facts call your claim that you never lie into serious question.

No one is interested in your attempt to divert attention away from these facts.

I am voting against Mr. Trump; I do not support any of the other candidates, one of which is a moderate right professional politician and the other two seem to be ... less than capable.

I certainly don't support the blathering, blundering adulterous alleged child-rapist Trump; as I've said, I'm voting against him.

So, are you going to actually listen to your own video and admit you were mistaken, or are you going to stand on the lie at this point?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

She also said she was grossly over-generalizing, so she was already admitting that her estimate of how many was not meant to be taken literally. She did not mean literally 50 percent. She meant there was a group of deplorable people supporting Trump who were racists, homophobes, xenophobes, sexists, etc, and that he "lifted them up" with his comments and positions.

And then, she followed up by saying that Trump supporters are good hard-working Americans, looking for a change, who deserve empathy and understanding.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge her full statement is simply lying or misinformed ... in my book.

Thanks for standing up for the truth!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

That's right. The parties switched. The Republicans who once were the more liberal, big government party, became the more conservative small government party - and the Democrats switched from being the more conservative, small government party to being the liberal, big government party. Lincoln was one of the last of the "old Republicans" who was more liberal and favored bigger federal government, hence the civil war with the more conservative "states rights" old Democratic party of the South.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluvno that is not what I am saying. But if they were more liberal they came around to what they should have been . But democrats have always been liberal and always will.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You stated that my comment was progressive lies and your own video proves that it was not.

You stated that you hadn't bothered to read my post before your knee-jerk response.

Both these facts call your claim that you never lie into serious question.

No one is interested in your attempt to divert attention away from these facts.

I am voting against Mr. Trump; I do not support any of the other candidates, one of which is a moderate right professional politician and the other two seem to be ... less than capable.

I certainly don't support the blathering, blundering adulterous alleged child-rapist Trump; as I've said, I'm voting against him.

So, are you going to actually listen to your own video and admit you were mistaken, or are you going to stand on the lie at this point?

So now I'm the one who accused u of lying? Lol..awesome
I made the assumption that you were literate based upon your ability to type but that may have been a rash assumption...

I never accused you of lying….… that was the accusation you leveled against me…
I fear you to be obtuse and incapable of debating with me…
And for that I am sorry to have delved into a discussion with u as u are unable to comprehend basic English..
Perhaps English is not your first language and I would have been happy to speak in your native tongue…
I'm fluent in a number of languages...sadly sophism is not one of those...

So to my sophist, progressive, illiterate debating friend I bid this "conversation" adieu...

Good luck in all that you do Gryphon and long may "Against Mr. Trump" reign as president of the United States...

And lastly:

kwōt/
noun
1.) a quotation from a text or speech.
"a quote from Wordsworth"
2.) a quotation giving the estimated cost for a particular job or service.
"quotes from different insurance companies"
synonyms: estimate, price, bid, costing, charge, figure, tender
"a quote from the contractor"

-Chris

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluvno that is not what I am saying. But if they were more liberal they came around to what they should have been . But democrats have always been liberal and always will.

No, the old Southern Democrats were definitely conservatives, and they definitely favored states rights over big government. That is a fact.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I must be a racists, homophobes, xenophobes, sexists, etc because I am voting TRUMP.
And to whom ever does not like it you can kiss my red neck rebel hind end thank you.

edit on 17-10-2016 by grayghost because: Because I can.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join