It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Get real. It was PART of the statement she made, not "damage control."

You guys are getting ridiculous and desperate. No one means what they say except Trump, and that's only when what he says is not ridiculous, racist, sexist, etc. because then, you think you get to explain away what he said.

Clinton said what she said. Don't lie about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
I love it...
An office gets firebombed and somehow Trump is still the bad guy here.
"A group of democrats just firebombed their opposition"
"Yeah but Trump is a Nazi"
"How so"
"He said mean things"

That's called a blatant strawman argument.

Of course, none of your fellow acolytes care about logic.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

www.washingtonpost.com...
Irony...
Right now, blacks. Blacks fight against gay rights.

All that article is saying is that Black Democrats aren't as pro-gay rights as other Democrats. The most anti gay legislation is coming from Conservative Christian Right. You can try and deny it all you want but it's true.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
And so it begins.
I feel sorry for American citizens, you are in for some pretty heavy sh*t, orchestrated by horrible people without any form of empathy.

Good luck to all of you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
And so it begins.
I feel sorry for American citizens, you are in for some pretty heavy sh*t, orchestrated by horrible people without any form of empathy.

Good luck to all of you!

Don't worry, I'm sure our violence and behavior will spill over to other nations too. You won't get left out.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And so it begins.

Good luck to all of you!

Thanks.

I think we'll need it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What anti-gay legislation are you talking about? Please, share with me some of these anti-gay laws that are being passed by evil republicans. The only law that defined marriage as between man and woman was passed by bill clinton. There are plenty of democrats that are against gay marriage, so don't paint this black and white.
Hey i have a question for you. What party has members that firebombs their opposition?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

THANK you.
We will do what is possible to clean it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

And so it begins.

Good luck to all of you!

Don't worry, I'm sure our violence and behavior will spill over to other nations too. You won't get left out.

Dude, I live in Austria and compared to the situation in the US, this is a freaking utopia.

Also, most of my fellow citizens don't have a clue what the hell is going on over the pond, I really can't see how things could escalate on such a scale as it did in the US.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

And so it begins.

Good luck to all of you!

Dude, I live in Austria and compared to the situation in the US, this is a freaking utopia.

Utopia indeed...
www.dailysabah.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Utopia indeed...
www.dailysabah.com...

Should I post thousands of links about the US? Of course there are bad apples but they do not represent the rest of us.
So please don't teach me about my own country, k thanks bye.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The type of politics of today are not as bad as the ones before hand, but the difference this time is that we have one of the most nefarious and dangerous candidate in history, yes, I don't care who you believe is the right person, but nowhere in history we will find somebody as dirty, crazy and mad to be a president as Ms Hillary Clinton.

I will say it over and over again, this women will kill if necessary in her way to the white house.

And for those that have seen the type of division in our nation under Obama administration racial propaganda we have not seen anything yet until Ms. Hillary makes it if she ever to the White house.

Fire bombings will be the new fad against anybody that talks bad about this Woman.
edit on 17-10-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Fire bombings will be the new fad against anybody that talks bad about this Woman.

You can already see it by many of the posts here saying that the RNC deserved it because they don't embrace the ideology of the left.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That kind of talk has worked for the Democratic party we have seen it on how now the police officers has been targeted around, under Obama we have more racial tension that never before in history and is not about to end with Clinton in the white house actually is going to be worse as we can see that inciting violence is ok as long as it comes from the mouth of the leaders in the nation.

Is always stupid people that will do what is been told because they can not think for themselves, I guess the agenda behind domestic terrorism was never put to rest.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You can already see it by many of the posts here saying that the RNC deserved it because they don't embrace the ideology of the left.

Not a single person here has said that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

More racial tension than lynchings from the 1870s onward???

More racial tension than the 50s and 60s???

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Also, most of my fellow citizens don't have a clue what the hell is going on over the pond, I really can't see how things could escalate on such a scale as it did in the US.

Haven't you heard. The US is really into exporting it's wonderful Democratic System and American Lifestyle all over the planet.

So it will be heading your way shortly I'm sure. Whether you want it or not...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
I'm sincerely curious to know what will be the best way forward after the election.

REVOLUTION!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the progs new form of cross burning. Do you suppose they'll break out those old white sheets, or will these be commie red?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually remember that Lynching was part of the way to do justice no only in the US but around nations, before it was used for racial intimidation, yes in the old west lynching was the favorite way to do justice also, sadly during the dark times of American slave holding it was also used to do incredible injustices.

And for the 50s and 60s the civil right movement brought equality for all, no just one portion of the population but all individuals in our society, a benefit that we enjoy even today and most of the violence sadly was one sided against minorities, now violence extends to all the racial spectrum in this nation, but the way that the Obama administration is propagandizing the inequality it seems that is geared in one direction and this time the violence is becoming both sided.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join