It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Christosterone

progressives are nazis.

?????

There is nothing progressive about the GOP.

I subscribe to social Darwinism

So did the Nazis.

You brought it up after all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And history repeats. This has Reichstag fire written all over it...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Clinton was already winning that state so it doesn't make any sense for her party to firebomb it.

If they caught the perps I would be convinced, but if they didn't it makes me suspicious.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It is so reminiscent of Nazi Germany firebombing Jewish bakeries and scrawling "Jew get out or else" in the 1930's

Yet BLM kettle is calling the GOP pot black. Yes without doubt this is he work of the BLM movement that infiltrated NC during the officer involved killing of a black man by a black female Police officer.

This is what we will see come over the next 4 years if Hillary is elected.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

No if they burn down the Capital building then it might be but not in this case.

Yet anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Clinton was already winning that state so it doesn't make any sense for her party to firebomb it. If they caught the perps I would be convinced, but if they didn't it makes me suspicious.

Nazi Republicans leave town - or else

Sounds like something out of an episode of Scooby-Doo
edit on 10/17/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But would anything of value be lost if they burned down the Capitol building?

It's a cool looking building I guess

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It is so reminiscent of Nazi Germany firebombing Jewish bakeries and scrawling "Jew get out or else" in the 1930's

Yet BLM kettle is calling the GOP pot black. Yes without doubt this is he work of the BLM movement that infiltrated NC during the officer involved killing of a black man by a black female Police officer.

This is what we will see come over the next 4 years if Hillary is elected.

It is reminiscent of Nazi Germany ... but the Reichstag fire is a better comparison.

I don't suppose you'd like to prove that BLM had anything to do with this?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This article is updated with more data:

www.charlotteobserver.com...

The horror and devastation is astounding...

Thankfully nobody was hurt...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 No proof yet but it has their finger prints all over it. Remember California and Arizona on how they intimidated. I f I am not mistaken this is not the first GOP to be fired bombed or grafittied.

not to mention the protests around the country where BLM people firebombed and looted and burned down stores.

edit on 17-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

would you prefer the secure records dept at Langley?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What reminded me of Nazi Germany in this case was Trump's reaction, calling the perpetrators "animals". Hitler called Jews "rats". Dehumanizing, making your enemy "not human", like calling people "animals".

Another term used in Nazi Germany was "der untermensch", subhuman, less than human; and it wasn't only Jews who were untermenschen, any person (Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin were subhuman, too) as well as groups (the Roma, ex). As long as you see yourself "above" someone and dehumanize them, you can justify your anger and cruelty towards them; black slaves in America were thought to not human, without souls, justifying them as property.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: desertbut even Hillary did that by calling Trump supported Deplorables.

And it was democrats who had more slaves than Repubicans

edit on 17-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: Gryphon66

What reminded me of Nazi Germany in this case was Trump's reaction, calling the perpetrators "animals". Hitler called Jews "rats". Dehumanizing, making your enemy "not human", like calling people "animals".

Another term used in Nazi Germany was "der untermensch", subhuman, less than human; and it wasn't only Jews who were untermenschen, any person (Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin were subhuman, too) as well as groups (the Roma, ex). As long as you see yourself "above" someone and dehumanize them, you can justify your anger and cruelty towards them; black slaves in America were thought to not human, without souls, justifying them as property.

After this election, I think Godwin's Law will have to be amended by the Trump Corollary: "Most comments made by Donald J. Trump and/or his followers are not subject to the normal restrictions and probably are reminiscent of something the Nazis said or did."

I mean, it's just too obvious.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: desertbut even Hillary did that by calling Trump supported Deplorables.

/yawn

Clinton called racists, sexists, homophobes and religious bigots deplorable, and they are. She also said that many Trump worshipers are good hard-working American's who deserve understanding and empathy. At least tell the truth.

Speaking of the truth, most slaves were owned by individuals in the Southern States, the same ones we call "Red States" today.

By the way, I see that you have no proof that BLM was involved in this crime. It appears you're posting knowingly fraudulent material.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

/yawn

Clinton called racists, sexists, homophobes and religious bigots deplorable, and they are. She also said that many Trump worshipers are good hard-working American's who deserve understanding and empathy. At least tell the truth.

Speaking of the truth, most slaves were owned by individuals in the Southern States, the same ones we call "Red States" today.

By the way, I see that you have no proof that BLM was involved in this crime. It appears you're posting knowingly fraudulent material.

Hillary said you can put half of Trump supporters into what she calls a "basket of deplorables"…
And that they were "irredeemable"...

Never let the facts get in the way of progressive dogma…
Also, let's add her most despicable pandering of all time...I mean, wow...what the hell is she talking about??

edit on 17-10-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And what was the rest of her statement at the same time? Beginning around 1:00 in the second video (that actually has something to do with what we're discussing)

I could have sworn that you stated that you never tell a lie here recently ... what, until today?
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66I am n one of those and I am not a democratic supporter

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No. "Deplorables" referred to people, human beings, with souls.

Yes. Those Dixiecrats became Republicans after Johnson signed Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s. David Duke held out till 19889, when he finally changed from Democrat to Republican.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66I am n one of those and I am not a democratic supporter

Then you must be one of the good, hard-working Americans Clinton was talking about, right?

You happen to be mistaken about slavery, and you have no evidence for your claim on BLM ... but I'll take your word for that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join