It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hillsborough police are investigating an apparent firebombing of the Orange County Republican headquarters, an incident that one state GOP official called an act of “political terrorism.”

Police say the incident occurred when a bottle of flammable liquid was thrown through the front window of the office on Ja-Max Dr.

“The office itself is a total loss,” said Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of state GOP. “The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been.”

Police said the words, “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” were spray painted on the side of an adjacent building.

“This highly disturbing act goes far beyond vandalizing property; it willfully threatens our community’s safety via fire, and its hateful message undermines decency, respect and integrity in civic participation,” Hillsborough Mayor Tom Stevens said in a statement.

Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

I can only imagine the press if a Democratic headquarters was firebombed and vandalized resulting in total loss of the building…

But I anticipate a deafening silence on this matter as it does not fit with the medias narrative…
Said narrative being the Republicans are the modern incarnation of Hitler's brown shirts and the Democrats are lofty idealists whose brilliance goes over the heads of Neanderthal conservatives...

I wonder, do Liberals see the hypocrisy in the actions of their thuggish contingent rife in their ranks?

This is a seemingly fair representation of the progressive constituency...especially considering they have readopted the weather underground's proclivity for bombing…
Perhaps Michelle Obama can announce her Senatorial candidacy in the home of whomever through the Molotov cocktail i to the Republican headquarters as Obama announced his at the home of the despicable terrorist Bil Ayers...

Stay classy progressives

-Christosterone
edit on 16-10-2016 by Christosterone because: iPad speech to text can't understand my accent

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

progressives are nazis.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Funny part is i saw this on english cbc and french tva news, lose the fake outrage about da evil liberal media, its lame after how many time you said the same thing.

Now for the act, i hope they get arrested and put in jail.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Don't worry someone will be along shortly and say that a few bad apples don't represent the whole of the progressive. Don't paint with such a brood brush. All while calling you a deplorable racist redneck even though they have never met you.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ya lets blame the many for the actions of few!

You can't do that with guns, and rightfully so, but when it is political lets do it!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yes I am and have no qualms with it.

It is funny the mental gymnastics people have when they say we should or should not do it.
But I am sure you don't care about that.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

progressives are nazis.

And the irony of their labeling Republicans "Nazis" would absolutely hilarious were it not so tragic..

To reiterate for my liberal friends who will undoubtedly begin pouring in here to defend this I will give a quick historical lesson on what the Nazi fascist regime entailed...

Fascists nationalized industry…
From Krupp Steel to the automobile industry, Nazis sought to control every aspect of day-to-day life...
Hitlers Germany went so far as to nationalize healthcare – having bureaucrats decide the fate of the populace rather than physicians who, spoiler alert, are better at treating patients the bureaucrats...
Nazis governed how much electricity household would use…
How much water citizens were expected to use…
How many babies u should have and who was encouraged and discouraged from having babies...
They sought to euthanize the in-firmed, elderly and mentally feeble as they defined it..
These were not wartime regulations, they were put in place in the mid 30s…

No who does that sound like???

-Chris

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Don't worry someone will be along shortly and say that a few bad apples don't represent the whole of the progressive. Don't paint with such a brood brush. All while calling you a deplorable racist redneck even though they have never met you.

Calling me a racist would be funny for a number of reasons...but point taken

-Chris

+2 more 
link   

progressives are nazis.

?????

There is nothing progressive about the GOP.

link   
And goodwins law has taken place.

Funny.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why are the protesters bringing mexican flags to protest? They seem to have assimilated well.

Quite the development.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

That or they will claim it was the Republicans that did it for attention.

Democrats would never commit a crime. CNN told me so.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Funny part is i saw this on english cbc and french tva news, lose the fake outrage about da evil liberal media, its lame after how many time you said the same thing.

I think the claim about "evil liberal media" is actually being applied to American media. It isn't refuted by citing European channels.

edit on 16-10-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow! Has Bill Ayers arisen again and his Weather Underground? Maybe someone could call Barack and ask if he's seen his old friend lately. Hope this doesn't escalate into more sinister ordnance.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You don't know me well enough to know what I do or don't care about. So keep grasping at straws. It seems to be the thing to do nowadays.

link   

Crazy is crazy no matter their party affiliation.
This is horrible. I hope they get them.
Glad no one was hurt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Move along, you sir don't fit with the narrative

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

progressives are nazis.

?????

There is nothing progressive about the GOP.

I subscribe to social Darwinism and am a moralist…
I require no progressive relativism because the ethos born of my genes needs no such progression...

So for my purposes the GOP is not progressive nor should it ever be...

The tenants of morality are timeless and innate to who we are as Homo sapiens…
Social evolution is a byproduct of this genetic proclivity for being good and right...

Because this evolution is organic(pun intended) there is no need to regulate or steer its evolution because our very existence is defined by its trajectory...which is forward...

In fact, progressives would be better labeled as regressives...

-Chris
edit on 16-10-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Why are the protesters bringing mexican flags to protest? They seem to have assimilated well.

Quite the development.

So if they get deported they don't have as far to go to get back?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The investigators will probably discover it's a false flag.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join