It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can you imagine how much more violent the left will get if Hillary loses????

Scary thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Remember the new mantra of liberals under Ol Mother Nutjob; "When silencing those who oppose our madness, the end justifies the means".

link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This happened in North Carolina, I believe. Regardless, tensions are high and hopefully the get the perps who did this.

link   
Nazi Progressive Left. If you're not with them then you are an enemy of the state and a traitor.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Here is the thing about this: Someone bombs a GOP headquarters and the obvious culprits would be democrats right?

WRONG! Not in this election. Someone else could legitimately say this was done by Trump supporters hoping to get Democrats in trouble or make them look bad, AND SOME PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE THAT TOO!!!

This whole election process in the US is looking more and more like some kind of banana republic, dictator maintaining free for all to a lot of us and damn if it isn't just getting worse.

link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Funny part is i saw this on english cbc and french tva news, lose the fake outrage about da evil liberal media, its lame after how many time you said the same thing.

I think the claim about "evil liberal media" is actually being applied to American media. It isn't refuted by citing European channels.

My bad its canadian liberal media lol, now back to the fake outrage about the evil liberal media.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Hillsborough police are investigating an apparent firebombing of the Orange County Republican headquarters, an incident that one state GOP official called an act of “political terrorism.”

Police say the incident occurred when a bottle of flammable liquid was thrown through the front window of the office on Ja-Max Dr.

“The office itself is a total loss,” said Dallas Woodhouse, executive director of state GOP. “The only thing important to us is that nobody was killed, and they very well could have been.”

Police said the words, “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” were spray painted on the side of an adjacent building.

“This highly disturbing act goes far beyond vandalizing property; it willfully threatens our community’s safety via fire, and its hateful message undermines decency, respect and integrity in civic participation,” Hillsborough Mayor Tom Stevens said in a statement.

Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy

BREAKING Republican HQ in New York firebombed

I can only imagine the press if a Democratic headquarters was firebombed and vandalized resulting in total loss of the building…

But I anticipate a deafening silence on this matter as it does not fit with the medias narrative…
Said narrative being the Republicans are the modern incarnation of Hitler's brown shirts and the Democrats are lofty idealists whose brilliance goes over the heads of Neanderthal conservatives...

I wonder, do Liberals see the hypocrisy in the actions of their thuggish contingent rife in their ranks?

This is a seemingly fair representation of the progressive constituency...especially considering they have readopted the weather underground's proclivity for bombing…
Perhaps Michelle Obama can announce her Senatorial candidacy in the home of whomever through the Molotov cocktail i to the Republican headquarters as Obama announced his at the home of the despicable terrorist Bil Ayers...

Stay classy progressives

-Christosterone
This is horrible. Can I ask. Why do you insist on stereotyping and castigating alllll liberals?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
And goodwins law has taken place.

Funny.

For the sake of discussion I am for giving the moderators the power to delete all post that reference hitler that are not in discussion about nazism, ww2, and the holocaust.

Yes hitler and mussolini had some very progressive policies. Heck the hitler regime even had animal welfare laws.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Sorry, I misunderstood you. I didn't realise that "English" and "French" referred to the language, not the location.
"My bad".

edit on 16-10-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   
And here i tought this was about an act of violence and destrution of property, all i see is a bunch of snowflakes making stuff up as usual.

The best is comparing nazis to democrats lol.

Calling them commies dosent work any more so now its nazys
edit on 16-10-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

This happened in North Carolina, I believe. Regardless, tensions are high and hopefully the get the perps who did this.

I fixed it… iPad speech to text cannot understand my hick accent…
Nor can I read apparently LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Don't worry someone will be along shortly and say that a few bad apples don't represent the whole of the progressive. Don't paint with such a brood brush. All while calling you a deplorable racist redneck even though they have never met you.
:

So, do you feel those 3 Trump supporters arrested on domestic terrorism charges represent all of his supporters? Are you disagreeing with the idea that radicals are outliers?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Sorry, I misunderstood you. I didn't realise that "English" and "French" referred to the language, not the location.
"My bad".

No worries mate

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Republican lives don't matter it seems

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Social Darwinism is repulsive and barbaric. In the late 1800s and early 20th century, it was the justification for many eugenics programs against the poor and against "undesirable" demographics. This included things like forced sterilizations, oppressive Bantustans and reservations, starvation programs, concentrations camps like the German death camp Shark Island in the 1880s, and eventually genocides in foreign colonies.

There's nothing "good and right" about social Darwinism.

ETA: Oh & in my opinion, this OP is an obvious false flag. It's almost as obvious as the Ashley Todd hoax attack (HERE). The Repubs needed an October Surprise to get enough kneejerk reactions and the Wikileaks dumps haven't worked for that. This seems too convenient to be real, especially with the graffiti.

edit on 16-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Can you imagine how much more violent the left will get if Hillary loses????

Scary thought.

It is scary, The thing is they will burn down their own cities, Considering telling my boss to give us the day off if Trump wins as our construction work is in the inner cities and we are white.
I've seen 60 person brawls happen on our jobsite before with the cops to scared to do anything, just flash their lights to make them disperse.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wow! Has Bill Ayers arisen again and his Weather Underground? Maybe someone could call Barack and ask if he's seen his old friend lately. Hope this doesn't escalate into more sinister ordnance.

yeh, yeh.....that's it...yeh......see ole' billy A. snuck up to the wall around the white house, and picked up his ole' communist pal b. Obama...then, then, they went to that ole GOP office, and lititup!.....yeh...yeh...that's it.....

hmm....you must be a trump voter

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
it wouldnt surprise me if it was a false flag. I personally like the idea of radical dems doing it but to be fair and balanced we have to allow for the possibility that anyone could have done it....even just some dumb teenagers out drinking....

i also dont think anything will come of this no matter who did it.....right now we are dealing with the most insane headlines i have ever seen in my life so a little fire is not going to make waves.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The criminals will be applauded by the leftists as people who were simply exercising their right to free speech.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wow! Has Bill Ayers arisen again and his Weather Underground? Maybe someone could call Barack and ask if he's seen his old friend lately. Hope this doesn't escalate into more sinister ordnance.

I think Michelle called her old friend Bernardine Dohrn and asked for help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join