It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wait. When things don't get better but only continue to get worse, every single group and voice that spoke out against Clinton will be scapegoated. Your own neighbors will turn on you.

This is what ends up happening in dictatorial countries where rule of law is upended and the situations begins to deteriorate. They eat the opposition, and when they are gone ... they eat their own. Too bad I won't be around to watch those fun and games. Some people here will be very surprised when they have those knocks at their doors.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The old white sheets has become obsolete for quite some time, I think the new trend this days is not even close to color anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I been around for quite sometimes, like you I will not be around much longer to see what is coming, but for the last few decades I have notice the new trend that is been forming in this country, is not pretty at all, no sir, quite the contrary, it seems that the ultimate target is eradicating the scapegoat altogether.

With a bill under domestic violence things will be very interesting indeed. We all know that the issue never was put aside at all is coming, perhaps 15 years later since it was thought about but it will finally make his day view.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: marg6043

Fire bombings will be the new fad against anybody that talks bad about this Woman.

You can already see it by many of the posts here saying that the RNC deserved it because they don't embrace the ideology of the left.

It's the progs new form of cross burning. Do you suppose they'll break out those old white sheets, or will these be commie red?

Red is the new black.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ElGoobero

So, since you bring up the matter, where's the evidence that "leftists are the aggressors" ... feel free to use Occam's.

who benefits? leftists. who has a pattern of political violence in the US these days? leftists. what evidence is there that this isn't the work of leftists? none. simplest explanation: leftist democrats did this.

Deplorable? Nope. Do I find racism, sexism, homophobia and religious bigotry to be dehumanizing? Absolutely.

so who is a sexist / homophobic / religious bigot? Trump? Republicans? Fox News? Christians? all the above?

and what has that to do with an apparent leftist democrat act of domestic terrorism? Republicans are bigots so it's okay to bomb their office?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I went through many pages of the post.. Have you seen this part of the story?

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

originally posted by: Lice000
Utopia indeed...
www.dailysabah.com...

Should I post thousands of links about the US? Of course there are bad apples but they do not represent the rest of us.
So please don't teach me about my own country, k thanks bye.

originally posted by: Danowski
And so it begins.
I feel sorry for American citizens, you are in for some pretty heavy sh*t, orchestrated by horrible people without any form of empathy.

Good luck to all of you!

Im having trouble reconciling your statements here...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Interesting how the left has evolved. First they were a simple political party...then they decided to lie and stick by their lies...then they took control of the media to continue the lies...and now they have decided to support and execute terrorism. I wonder what is next? War, Nukes or maybe just join up with ISIS. It makes sense...they both hate America.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry for the nonsense post, I have something important to say but I have to post a load of times before I can start a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join