It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
.... and they call republicans cult like and dangerous.

So what was that story again about if Trump looses, republicans will go in all war mode?

I think I fear more from democrats than republicans. I mean... They're going all stupid and riot mode BEFORE the election even concludes!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
In case this hasn't been mentioned yet:

Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally in Bangor

BANGOR, Maine — Several attendees left Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Saturday rally in Bangor to find their parked cars vandalized with white spray paint.

A Bangor police spokesman said officers were “seeking witnesses and reviewing video” in the criminal mischief case at the New York City billionaire’s us-against-them speech blasting “ a rigged system” at the Cross Insurance Center.

More than 20 cars parked between the Bangor Raceway and Buck Street were hit with lines of white paint.

www.sunjournal.com...

wanna make a friendly wager?
the authorities in maine have some video eh?
do the authorities have video at the other place?

who would you say would produce the first video?
we can pretend the video will be authentic for wagery purposes...

since someone's gotta hang before an election can take place,
i'm gonna blame the same skateboard crew for both offences!

on a serious note,
i mean really if we pay attention to the youngsters around us,
they're having a hard time understanding this contradiction they find themselves in and just want to end the stupid cycle of being at each others throats and resolving nothing in the process.

atleast the one's who laugh at my jokes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I am not taking sides, I was leaning towards Trump but now I am leaning towards not voting because I simply out of good conscience cannot vote for either one of them. But I am worried about what will happen either way. I think you have violent individuals on both sides of the isle, and whoever loses the loose cannons are going to go off. I wish people would take the time to think of ways to protest that are effective but non violent. Gandhi liberated India that way. But we have people full of hate on both sides that are just looking for the excuse to act out on it. I hope reason will prevail over stupidity but so far it doesnt look good. At any rate, good luck to our country.
edit on 16-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Christosterone

Don't worry someone will be along shortly and say that a few bad apples don't represent the whole of the progressive. Don't paint with such a brood brush. All while calling you a deplorable racist redneck even though they have never met you.

Well, yeah. But I won't use redneck in a derogatory way. Don't get so emotionally caught up in how people in power want you to react. All progressives aren't the weather underground, and all conservatives aren't right wing Nazis. To paint each other with the brushes they've designed is exactly what's expected.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I only read your post, but I wanted to say WHY ARE WE ASSUMING THE VANDALS WERE LIBERALS or Dems?? Many folks want to start a war!!! It could be ANYONE!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

This is terrible and I'm staying out of that party line bashing.
I'm a dem and I'm not defending this.
And I'm not a Nazi progressive left either.
I'm just another everyday American.

Oh I agree. I'm a progressive, but obviously wouldn't support this.

What I am addressing is that the op frequently posts divisive, hateful stereotypes of liberals, including in the actual op.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Lets remember this is NC tensions where high before Trump and things have only got worse as the GOP controlled government keeps pushing stuff on the citizens that they dont want.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Utter Nonsense .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just Hillary's brown-shirts staging an "intervention" like she ordered in her speech the other day.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Do we know who did it yet?

Trump is now doing some kind of messiah shtick...

Just sayin'

edit on 10/16/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Ya lets blame the many for the actions of few!

That is what the left does to gun owners.

Turn about is fair play.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mobius8
I only read your post, but I wanted to say WHY ARE WE ASSUMING THE VANDALS WERE LIBERALS or Dems?? Many folks want to start a war!!! It could be ANYONE!

because modern US leftists have a tradition of violence towards Republicans/conservatives, especially in this election.

Amee, the left calling itself 'progressive' is meaningless. a better definition would be statist since they want a huge all-powerful government to run our lives but they know people don't want that. there is no truth in advertising in politics.

I predict there will be absolutely no evidence of false flag. all these incidents will be proven to be leftists. and the media will barely report any of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How about 3 weeks ago when a bomb was mailed to the Charlotte PD.

I suppose that was a Trump false flag too?

edit on 16-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I predict there will be absolutely no evidence of false flag. all these incidents will be proven to be leftists. and the media will barely report any of it.

Nazi Republicans leave town or else

Really? Or else?

Ms. Clinton is ahead in NC and Donny is predicting tampering - ahead of any actual tampering

I know the Leftists are hopping mad - and nothing would surprise me this year

Still - or else?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

edit on pmp20162016-10-16T20:30:03-05:0036 by apoc36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I do not see how all these Democrats think Republicans or anyone who supports Trump are horrible people. Yet they are resorting to violence and attacking for supporting or wearing a trump hat or shirt. You can clearly see who is in the wrong here. This just shows you the mentality of people who support Hillary.
edit on pmp20162016-10-16T20:32:16-05:0036 by apoc36 because: Sorry I do not understand why this comment posted so many times? I think I was having some internet lag. Anyone know how to delete a post. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I do not see how all these Democrats think Republicans or anyone who supports Trump are horrible people. Yet they are resorting to violence and attacking for supporting or wearing a trump hat or shirt. You can clearly see who is in the wrong here. This just shows you the mentality of people who support Hillary.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

It's just deplorable people getting firebombed and beaten.

After Hillary gets the crown, the beatings will stop only because she'll have re-education camps set up.

I hope they have tetherball.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry, but i'm afraid your activities in the "Progressive Enlightenment Centre" (co-sponsored by Correct The Record) will be limited to self-criticism and self-flagellation.

Only reeducation prisoners of an ethnic minority are awarded the luxury of 7 minutes a year at the tetherball court.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join