It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Republican HQ in North Carolina firebombed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluvwell then what a shame they didn't stay that way then the southern states would not of ha to change their Political persuasion.

So you admit then DEORCRATS owned more lave that Republicans?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

/yawn

Another "I never lie" statement proven to be false.

You're on the record along with your specious self-congratulations.

One addition to my previous comments ... "You don't stand behind your own comments."

PS The sophist thing looks better on LesMis.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: kaylaluvwell then what a shame they didn't stay that way then the southern states would not of ha to change their Political persuasion.

Well, technically, Democratic-Republicans until 1828.

Southerners owned more slaves than anyone else.

Seriously, you people can't make the simplest point without lying.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: Gryphon66

What reminded me of Nazi Germany in this case was Trump's reaction, calling the perpetrators "animals". Hitler called Jews "rats". Dehumanizing, making your enemy "not human", like calling people "animals".

Another term used in Nazi Germany was "der untermensch", subhuman, less than human; and it wasn't only Jews who were untermenschen, any person (Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin were subhuman, too) as well as groups (the Roma, ex). As long as you see yourself "above" someone and dehumanize them, you can justify your anger and cruelty towards them; black slaves in America were thought to not human, without souls, justifying them as property.

a Republican office is bombed (domestic terror). Trump criticizes the bombers using a common phrase ('animals').

so by leftist logic Trump = Hitler. plus you play the race card.

Republicans are the victims here. without evidence to the contrary Occam's Razor dictates leftists are responsible.

so leftists are the aggressors.

btw do you find the term 'deplorable' to be dehumanizing?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

So, since you bring up the matter, where's the evidence that "leftists are the aggressors" ... feel free to use Occam's.

Deplorable? Nope. Do I find racism, sexism, homophobia and religious bigotry to be dehumanizing? Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

what do you mean "You People"? I never admitted to a political party or that I was committed to one.

Otherwise I get y our point.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

what do you mean "You People"? I never admitted to a political party or that I was committed to one.

Otherwise I get y our point.

"You people" = "those who cannot make the simplest point without misrepresentation."

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No balls to do it to the White House eh?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes, Southern Democrats were the primary owners of slaves. Southern Democrats were conservatives. Southern Democrats were in favor of states rights. Southern Democrats instituted Jim Crow laws to oppress blacks. Northern Democrats were mostly against slavery and they favored big government. It took many years, but both parties' ideologies started to change. Those Southern Democrats didn't leave the Southern states in a mass exodus. They just switched to the party that now better reflected their ideologies. They started registering as Republicans. Similarly, the Northern Republicans (who were against slavery and favored big government) started registering as Democrats, because that party now better reflected their ideologies.

The people didn't change. The Southerners were still racists (not all, but a lot). The Northerners were still primarily liberal and big government. They just switched party affiliations. Blaming the current Democratic party for slavery is disingenuous, just as blaming the current Republican party is disingenuous. It's more accurate to blame the Southerners themselves rather then blame whatever party they belonged to at the time, since the parties are so different now than they were then.
edit on 17-10-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I love it...
An office gets firebombed and somehow Trump is still the bad guy here.
"A group of democrats just firebombed their opposition"
"Yeah but Trump is a Nazi"
"How so"
"He said mean things"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
And then, she followed up by saying that Trump supporters are good hard-working Americans, looking for a change, who deserve empathy and understanding.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge her full statement is simply lying or misinformed ... in my book.

Thanks for standing up for the truth!

Get real!

That was typical political back peddling (damage control pandering).

Any halfway objective individual could tell she was speaking from the heart (the first time).
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I agree but not with all

the populations of black and of the whites are pretty much equal here in our southern states. We learned through the 70's how not to be racist but al that has been wiped away by a racist President and the false narrative of BLM that all whites are racist especially white cops.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hillary's campaign of HATE, SUBVERSION and VIOLENCE exposed:

Discussion thread here:
Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

do you find the term 'deplorable' to be dehumanizing?

As I said in my next post,

"Deplorables" referred to people, human beings, with souls.

In regards to "race card", I believe that both Trump and Hitler were of the same "race". "Race" is an outdated notion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is just what the Democratic party has always done. They were the original KKK

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000
This is just what the Democratic party has always done. They were the original KKK

If that is the case then why are the Democrats fighting for civil rights for gays, blacks, etc. while the Republicans fight against them.

Who's trying to allow gay marriage and who's stopping it???

Who's trying to help immigrants and who's talking sh*t about them???

Who's trying to give women equality and who's wanting them back in the kitchen having babies and being subordinate to men???

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If that is the case then why are the Democrats fighting for civil rights for gays, blacks, etc. while the Republicans fight against them.

There is no IF, that IS the case. Republicans were the ones fighting for civil rights...
www.theguardian.com...

Who's trying to allow gay marriage and who's stopping it???

en.wikipedia.org...
Pretty sure bill clinton signed that one into law...

Who's trying to help immigrants and who's talking sh*t about them???

Define "help"

Who's trying to give women equality and who's wanting them back in the kitchen having babies and being subordinate to men???

Where do you come up with this stuff?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is no IF, that IS the case. Republicans were the ones fighting for civil rights...
www.theguardian.com...

I'm talking about right now not 60 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...
Pretty sure bill clinton signed that one into law...

One law by Bill Clinton doesn't represent Democrats and their stance on things. Don't even try to deny that it is Conservative Republicans that are against Equal Rights for LGBT. To do so is deceptive.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

www.washingtonpost.com...
Irony...
Right now, blacks. Blacks fight against gay rights.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

THE DEMOCRATS CREATED the KKK , Soros paid to foment Violence.
I suggest YOU examine YOUR selves a tad more carefully TRUMP isn't ORGANIZING riots THE DNC is ,Trump couldn't afford to and PEOPLE aren't DYING around in his life with breaching coincidences. If a WOMAN wants a CAREER I love it, if she wants to serve as an army Ranger SHE needs to learn more about reality.NOT to mention if this asinine attempt were to EVER succeed the COULD draft women and DECIMATE a generation ONLY a complete IDIOT couldn't figure THAT out.
Men are the ONLY ones capable of higher close combat,Only.U
USING current US doctrines of combat,to change them could be deadly to us.
AND WHAT ABOUT the women WHO ARE traditional TO YOU?
Are they to be objects of Scorn and RIDICULE like the feminists rant against?

I'm FINE with gays getting married outside my church,or start their own,my faith is clear on sodomy.
I am PERSONALLY disgusted by it and never asked for it,IT'S DEMEANING to the partner in my opinion.
BUT it 's THEIR thing so what is done behind closed doors is THEIR business.
Waltz into a Christian Church or Business and demand accommodation,NO WAY.
Get over it LIFE is hard
YOU get what I get , YOU DON'T get to inflict your opinion on others at all ,you may but suggest.

Immigrants who are from the middle East have a problem because of Jihad, latins have too many criminals in their countries and in OURS now.
Secure the country ,deport violent and repeat offenders be they Mommy or Daddy and the Kid can stay or go out with the riff raff.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join