It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If she has pneumonia, why did she come out of Chelsea's looking fine?

I thought it was heat.

It was a seizure, and it is not her first one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Shhh.. facts and all that.

Yes, I am aware. Ask questions at own risk
of being considered uncaring, and mean.

But according to her and her campaigning
I am already going to hell for not voting for her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Doesn't it take an X-ray to diagnose pneumonia?

Does Chelsea have a machine at her place?

My brother gets it a lot. And he is late 50's and poor health in general.

They need an x-ray to tell.

She couldn't be doing what's she's been doing and have pneumonia and it doesn't knock you down like that, all of a sudden.

That's crazy and if she was made to go on like that with that condition, I don't know what to say.

edit on 9 11 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

To us deplorables.

Say it loud say it proud.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I figured it was some sort of chest infection after I saw the video where she spit some phelgm out. I still cannot get over how people obsessed about this woman's health and calling her all sorts of nasty names. Likes seriously. This woman was standing in the sun and humidity in a dark pant suit wearing body armor for over an hour. Of course she is going to get dizzy. I know I would.

Yeah you might get dizzy but you would take a couple deep breaths and be fine like most healthy people.

It is what it is , she fell into that van after some deep breaths.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Okay then... let's say she's not ill. Given the set of conditions you describe, would you suggest someone who would pass out, rare or not, under the circumstance is fit to be our commander in chief?

I absolutely wouldn't think someone passing out would make them unfit to be president. People faint all the time.

webmd

Fainting is a common problem, accounting for 3% of emergency room visits and 6% of hospital admissions. It can happen in otherwise healthy people. A person may feel faint and lightheaded (presyncope) or lose consciousness (syncope).
Typically an attack occurs while standing and is frequently preceded by a sensation of warmth, nausea, lightheadedness and visual "grayout."
You may suffer from a simple fainting spell due to anxiety, fear, pain, intense emotional stress, hunger, or use of alcohol or drugs. Most people who suffer from simple fainting have no underlying heart or neurological (nerve or brain) problem.

And if she has pneumonia, that's even more reason to faint.
edit on 9/11/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE!

The topic is "Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?" and not anything else.

If you wish to discuss another topic please either start your own thread or find one already posted. Knock off the off topic garbage.

Do not reply to this message.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: burntheships

To us deplorables.

Say it loud say it proud.

exactly, lol

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Then you're not thinking well at all. Our commander in chief to be should be in high health. It doesn't matter how common it is. That's entirely irrelevant.

The fact you bolded emotional stress is even more telling of just how unwell your thought process is here. She's running for commander in chief, and should NOT be in a position to faint from emotional stress. Not at all material worthy of the office of POTUS.
edit on 11-9-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let's hope for a speedy recovery. Illness is a difficult process, and pneumonia is a sign of a compromised immune system at the very least. She needs rest. But in the meantime, her campaign will take a huge hit.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pneumonia does NOT causes seizure-like symptoms like what can be seen from the videos posted today.
More lame excuse lies from the DNC...sigh....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Doesn't it take an X-ray to diagnose pneumonia?

Does Chelsea have a machine at her place?

My brother gets it a lot. And he is late 50's and poor health in general.

They need an x-ray to tell.

She couldn't be doing what's she's been doing and have pneumonia and it doesn't knock you down like that, all of a sudden.

That's crazy and if she was made to go on like that with that condition, I don't know what to say.

No, a stethoscope can diagnose it in five seconds flat; you can hear the fluid in the lungs. An xray will tell you more like whether the heart is enlarged and where exactly or how deep and heavy the pneumonia is.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Pneumonia does NOT causes seizure-like symptoms like what can be seen from the videos posted today.

The swallowing difficulties caused by the Parkinson's can easily cause pneumonia, especially if someone is exhausted to start with as she obviously would be.

She probably aspirated during that last coughing session where she was choking and gagging. It took a couple days to turn into a pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

At this point its a post-fact coverup. Her entire campaign is comprised of nothing but lies and liars.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Then you're not thinking well at all.

I'm thinking just fine. Fainting is not indicative of ill health. Perfectly healthy people faint under certain conditions.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
If she has pneumonia, why did she come out of Chelsea's looking fine?

In hopes of not being off topic, did anyone else notice that as she came out of Chelsea's apartment, she not only looked hale and hearty with a big (for her) unusual smile, but there was no SS or handlers anywhere near her and she was carrying her own purse.

She's NEVER not surrounded by staffers.
edit on 11-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: M5xaz

The swallowing difficulties caused by the Parkinson's can easily cause pneumonia, especially if someone is exhausted to start with as she obviously would be.

She probably aspirated during that last coughing session where she was choking and gagging. It took a couple days to turn into a pneumonia.

Yes,but in that case the underlying condition is Parkinson's, which team Hillary denies....sigh and sigh....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Her personal physician probably gave her a cocktail of drugs inside. Vitamin B shot with some mild aphemtamine, painkiller, cough suppressants.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Yes,but in that case the underlying condition is Parkinson's, which team Hillary denies....sigh and sigh....

Oh did you diagnose that all on your own?

Y'all are hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join