It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia... Friday?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
If she has pneumonia, why did she come out of Chelsea's looking fine?

In hopes of not being off topic, did anyone else notice that as she came out of Chelsea's apartment, she not only looked hale and hearty with a big (for her) unusual smile, but there was no SS or handlers anywhere near her and she was carrying her own purse.

She's NEVER not surrounded by staffers.

Sure did notice,

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They are all lying like a rug for her ... cover ups.... lies

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Pneumonia has a pretty big range. I had a some viral pneumonia last year. After suffering for a month, it continued to get worse, to the point I had coughing fits that made me black out. At that point I went to a doctor and it took 3 rounds of antibiotics to clear up... and I ended up with some lung damage that's taking a long time to heal. On the other hand, some cases aren't really any worse than the flu.

In any event, it's a temporary illness. When I think of health concerns that could stop someone from being President, what comes to my mind is serious permanent issues.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's no lab test for PD - it's diagnosed on observation.

Things like a hand tremor or holding the fingers oddly, nodding head, swallowing difficulties, infrequent becoming more frequent 'freezing' episodes and strange facial gestures. You can see these at any nursing home.

The most likely death cause for a Parkinson's patient is pneumonia caused by aspiration caused by the initial swallowing issues.

The quick recovery seen here is a known recovery drug that is injected and works within minutes. Funny how with 'pneumonia' she could walk out of the apartment building all smiles, have quickie photo op and then be whisked away in a van... they knew the recovery drug would work long enough to pull that off, and they weren't worried about the 'pneumonia' they had known she had had since Friday...

She's had the PD for years now, the stress of the campaign is making it worse and causing breakthrough symptoms more frequently and of course she's on camera constantly.

Wait for the medical profession to get on this in the next 24 hours; she cannot recover her campaign from this; even the Clinton machine isn't powerful enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Wait for the medical profession to get on this in the next 24 hours; she cannot recover her campaign from this; even the Clinton machine isn't powerful enough.

Yes I will wait for the professionals to diagnose her with something like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am not diagnosing anything nor do I claim to be a physician.
Seizures are not part and parcel of ordinary pneumonia, that is all.

And this latest lame excuse comes after an earlier one THE SAME DAY blaming "overheating".

Finally, when Hillary came out of Chelsea's apartment, Hillary had seemingly no difficulty breathing or speaking, no horse voice, seemingly all symptoms of pneumonia had VANISHED...

But believe this BS some must.....sigh....sigh....sigh...
edit on 11-9-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

why is Hillary even considering going to California tomorrow the campaign if she has pneumonia? I thought all pneumonia was contagious. she has caused pneumonia spores all over lots of people. is that not a crime? Hillary commits a lot of crimes but normally not the kind that can cause death and suffering to average Americans. Oops.. strike that last remark.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

why is Hillary even considering going to California tomorrow the campaign if she has pneumonia? I thought all pneumonia was contagious. she has coughed pneumonia spores all over lots of people. is that not a crime? Hillary commits a lot of crimes but normally not the kind that can cause death and suffering to average Americans. Oops.. strike that last remark.
edit on 9/11/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Then what was she doing there? Photo op? and please don't say patriotism. Or respect for the fallen or anything like that. We all know she could give a rat's ass for the little guy. It was a photo op, pure and simple.
And if you get the idea I despise the woman...you're right.

That is not true. Here. Go see what she was like after 9-11 2001. You have an image in your head that does not match reality.

Clinton's response after 911

This whole thing - pneumonia and feeling faint turning into a circus on ATS of people trashing her so obscenely that it is cartoonish in its portrayal and violent in its undertone - I am sickened by it myself. Sorry - that last bit wasn't pertaining directly to you.

I really shouldn't have come on here today at all. I think I just need a break.

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
EDIT TO ADD.....
Two days after I was diagnosed.....I would not have been able to stand around for 10 minutes in shorts in the shade....let alone the amount of time they claim she was out there.

A bad case of pneumonia takes a while to recover from. I'm young, healthy, and get plenty of rest and I had it for 2 months, then another month-6 weeks to recover.

My dad who is getting close to senior citizen age had it a couple years ago and works 80-100 hours per week. When he got it, it took him nearly a year to recover.

I could easily see getting sick on the campaign trail and never getting enough time off to actually recover. It's stressful, intensive, and an irregular schedule. Plus she may have another condition which is compromising her immune system. Not a very good situation to try and beat a serious illness.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If she has pneumonia, that's a fair reason for today, and for a lot of her other earlier episodes.

But that's still an 'if' to me. Sorry, but there are still questions in my mind. I agree with the OP: let an independent physician examine her and report his findings unhindered, and we can stop the speculation.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If she has pneumonia, that's a fair reason for today, and for a lot of her other earlier episodes.

Agreed, but with the Clinton it always comes down to lies and scandals even when the truth is easy. Why try to pass it off as heat stroke , tripping, and now pneumonia after claiming excellent health on Friday.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: intrepid

You had pneumonia for a solid year? Wow, I've never heard of that. Not saying it didn't happen but I thought something like mono lasting a month was as long as things tend to last unless you're just going under and not going to make it.

In 7th grade I had a case of mono at the same time I was hit by food poisoning. I missed the entire fall semester of my 7th grade year because I was too sick to get out of bed. I was so sick actually (permanent dizzy spell, among other stuff) that I couldn't even sit up properly.

Illnesses can take awhile to recover from. If your immune system is already weakened from something else, a case of mono or pneumonia is really going to kick your ass.

But to that I would suggest that Hillary has actually been too active to suggest it's a long term case of pneumonia. Lots of fund raisers, campaign speeches, and so on. If she were really sick I would expect her to have done a lot less.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Darkmadness

I assume you are joking. You are sane aren't you?

Excuse me but she is standing for what's right and against the oppressors who have worked so hard against women and the black community, she deserves our support!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Darkmadness

I assume you are joking. You are sane aren't you?[/quot

Omg your serious lol

Excuse me but she is standing for what's right and against the oppressors who have worked so hard against women and the black community, she deserves our support!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

she can always count on Obama care.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That is exactly why I still have questions.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: TheRedneck

Agreed, but with the Clinton it always comes down to lies and scandals even when the truth is easy. Why try to pass it off as heat stroke , tripping, and now pneumonia after claiming excellent health on Friday.

Because to show any health issue at all ends up front page news with multiple blogs and forum threads dedicated to her cough, her walk, her stumble, and wow, could that be a "medical handler" instead of a Secret Service guy??

Why do you think she kept going despite feeling like crap with a cough? Showing any "weakness" or "health issue" must seem like opening a can of worms. Wouldn't you keep pushing to keep commitments even with pneumonia if to not do it, to take care of yourself, would be such incredible fodder for the opposition? Dang sure I would.

edit on 11-9-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well this is an interesting development:

Politico - Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says

NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, her doctor said in a statement Sunday after the Democratic nominee left a 9/11 memorial ceremony due to what her campaign said was overheating. "Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia," her doctor, Lisa Bardack, said. "She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning's event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely."

Why not release this information to the press? The obvious answer is fear of adding to the theories about her health. Or is this diagnosis a post facto cover up?

I'm looking for an image of this written statement from her doctor.

EDIT:

Seems that the above might be the entirety of the statement. It looks like it might be time for Clinton to get a full medical workup from somebody who isn't her perosnal physician and release that information to the public in a transparent fashion. That will either put to rest the rampant speculation or confirm that she has a serious issue. Hard to imagine her wiggling past this without doing something significant.

So pneumonia is said to be contagious for 7-10 days after start of treatment. She was diagnosed, supposedly, on Friday, yet felt it OK to go to a memorial with thousands on Sunday and then take a photo op with a child? There is so much BS being spewed here.

If she had been diagnosed with this on Friday she would not have gone anywhere near people.

This is either a play to get her elected in order for the VP to become president or some other odd scheme to play out....not sure which right now though.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yea I also read she hugged that child. Very careless if she has pneumonia.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join